eh, maybe Ecuador

Sweden.

United States of Goblinos

Congolombia.

False. Argentina and Chile

Brazil is the richest african country

Also, pooland.
And fucking finland.

>a country with less negro and Indian admixture is worse than the country with more

Yes. North Pole.

Refugees crisis started by brazil: 0
Refugees crisis started by america: 3

Unironically? Yes, Honduras is a worse place in literally every way.

LL says no

El esclavo del comerciante

Nah there's some Countries down there that approach europe levels of comfy. They might make good bug out locations once shtf in the west, though those countries might be smart to not let any of us Burgers and europoors in since we might be infected with the degenerate leftist virus.

North Korea is the worst because it's run by satanic jews

as a brazilian who escaped to the USA I can tell you.

the USA is a much bigger shithole than brazil

Heres what life is like in the US is like:

1) wake up
2) start rushing
3) commute
4) work
5) eat garbage
6) watch garbage
7) sleep
8) repeat

you make money but you never see your friends, neighbors, the quality of life and work-balance does not exist. It's a living capitalistic hell. Americans are always baffled if/when they ever live abroad and they realize that not everyone lives like them LITERALLY RACING FROM PAYCHECK TO PAYCHECK TO SERVICE THE MASTER DOLLAR.

it's pathetic. I wish my parents never dragged me here.

>proof

And how was it like in Brazil?

Argentina... until Chile takes what’s theirs

South Brazil is white, and the women are 10/10. Paradise on earth

When your country is so good people would rather go there than Brazil

Australia.

No, South Brazil is mestizo.

No it's not nigger

Most of Europe
USA
Venezuela
The other south america commie country I forgot the name

When 90% of the country is made of la creaturas then a few mixed but more european looking people will definitely look better than they actually are.

I'm from South Brazil. And I'm mestizo.

Haiti, Brazil is just slowly and slowly being killed until it becomes aa Leftist Dictatorship.

Also, I'm a self-hating Brazilian. I despise this country, I'll spit, rip, and burn this shitty flag.

Then i hope you fucking die, subhuman

>I'm a nigger, therefore everybody is a nigger

not at all, brazil is great.
very safe due to strict gun control.
little gun cime

this. How can we compete? we don't even have good Sopa de Macaco

This is how Brazil could've looked like if we didn't voted for Commies everytime.

Brazil is not even a relevant country internationally, I'm 100% sure these hourly posts talking shit about Brazil are made by some self-hating brazilian cuck.

If every mixed person in South Brazil die, only the natives will remain.

I'm part amerindian, not black. And most people in rural cities of South Brazil are Euro/Amerind mix

Same thing only you're poor.

Yes, Africa, Haiti, Venezuela, California, Detroit...

If I was Pakistani I would self-hate myself too.

Argentina is better than the us, retard.

kek
youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4a-oxOndo

Bullshit, Spic.

Brazil is not Hispanic buddy.

Spic refers to mongrel subhumans produced my a white+redskin mixture. Not hispanic.

The less you act like a subhuman, the whiter you are.
If you just don't ooga booga nigga around, you're not a subhuman.

Kek, is this what you actually believe? If you aren't white you are subhuman, especially redskins. Redskins are even worse than niggers.

It's pretty comfy here if you make at least some 40k USD per year

Super Original

Black Brazil.

Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico, El Salvador, Venezuela come to mind and thats not even including the obvious shitholes in Africa or the nigger islands of the Carribean. To be sure, Brazil is fucked up but its not even in the top ten fucked up and they actually do stuff like make jet planes and build cars. I have a Taurus revolver. Its of average quality but can you imagine how bad a gun produced in Haiti would be?

liveleak.com/view?i=572_1424548638
Welcome to Brazil

Amazing how rio looked like a typical European city in the 1940's, with mostly only whites being seen. In less than 50 years it became a degenerate shithole. What a fucking shame.

Rio 1940's:
youtube.com/watch?v=wChW_mxM0tY

Rio 1930's
youtube.com/watch?v=a7Q1kITY168

As a Brazilian from Santa Catarina, South Brazil, you're wrong. It's a region in which immigrants from WWII Axis nations fled to, as well as having come earlier for economic immigration. Thus, it is 70% white, about 5% Asian, and the rest being African or Hispanic. 12 million German speakers there still as well. Brazil might be a shit hole, but South Brazil is my country, it's glorious, and it's still saveable nigger. The South is My Country, fuck the rest. t.indepence

They let themselves be fooled by the Jewish media. Fuck them.

Additionally, South Brazil wasn't a very populated region before the 1800, in which German/Austrian/Norwegian/Japanese immigrants began populating. At this point, the land belongs to those groups, and their descendants are not really Brazilian. They have group specific terms, such as 'Deutschbrazilien'. The actual Hispanic Brazilians are a minority there, while the non Hispanics are very nationalist, proud of being from the South, proud of their Asian/European heritage, and want to secede due to significant cultural, racial, economical and political differences.

Still whiter than America.

Life comes at you fast :DDDDD

>Hispanic Brazilians

What does that even mean?

No need to go back so much:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil
>1998
>Origin % of Whites 83.11%

Brazil was white 20 years ago. USA is moving fast forward into Brazil era too.

How does one fuck up so big?

When people say that Brazil is a shithole, it makes me sad, because Brazil BECAME a shithole, it isn't a shithole by nature.

Very simply, how does Canada create million Asians out of 10 Asians? Interracial and births.

Kill yourself fucking welfare leeching mongrel, just accept your inferiority within your own shithole country

MACACO MESTIÇO FILHO DA PUTA, PRETO SUBHUMANO DO CARALHO

I wish your parents didn't drag you here either. America for Germanic and Celtic people only, Latins can go to their own shithole countries they created

I'm not talking about hispanics, I'm talking about mestizos (caboclos, half european half amerindian). And whites in South Brazil have a high admixture of amerindian blood (especially in RS), including german ones.

But there's a problem my friends, we don't like living in a shithole.
Life is boring man.

Brazil is a warning to America

Fair enough. Move to Southern Europe if you're white enough though.

Most desert african hellholes(Chad, Sudan, Mali, Somalia) are far worse than Hueland.

>it's pathetic. I wish my parents never dragged me here.
But if you came as a child how do you know the adult work situation of Brazil?

They look like bleached Amerindians, I can spot 3 or 4 who look good. All the way left is clearly mestizo, some don’t even have European look. I know there are better white people in the south, I’ve been there.

>Oktoberfest
Most south brazilians are not even blond. Most of them heve dark hair, dark eyes and some amerindian features.

those are some ugly mongrels to be honest

all of africa
india
china
random nigger shitholes across the globe
some of russia
then you really start running out of options

>look the monkey posted that meme pic again

I have been to Brazil about 30time to do business, and have travelled all over the country. And I swear there is no more pathetic creature than the Brazilian that just has to proudly telll you about is “Germanic” roots. It’s lollasaurus....Bro you are not a German, you are a Brazilian mutt just like the rest of all the other Brazilians. And really, there is nothing wrong with that. Americans and Canadians are the same.

It’s hillarious because a lot of these so called Germanic BrazilIans are some of biggest honky tonks one will come across in that country. And plus most of them will have either a Portuguese or Italian name to go along with the schmit surname, lolll.

Anyways, One thing is for sure, the women are gorgeous, and they are 100% Brasileira, which is great. And they truly have no qualms fucking anybody, whatever the background may be.

have you been to GO?

And that's why Brazil (and all it's surrounding countries are such shitholes..

your brown kind of people prefer to lay in the sun the whole day, doing nothing.. waiting for the free gibs

I'm AGAINST these fuckers that take away tax money for free gibs from the gubberment.
Fuck Bolsa Senpaiília.

>to do business,

Coming from a leaf I assume it's a euphemism for going on a sex holiday to fuck shemales..

The reason Brazil is worse than Latin America is because in most of Latin America, the black admixture is small, but in Brazil, everyone is around half black.

No I mostly go to Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Belo Horizonte. I go primarily to the big urban centers. Brazil is not a shithole, it’s a great country with serious problems, sadly.

>be American
>wake up at 3AM because my commute is 4.5 hours and I need to gobble up some Sugarflakes™ before I leave
>at least I have my radio™ to entertain me on the way there
>my favorite morning show, "Earwax and Buttslap in the morning on WTYQSSIOPRKER 103.9 FM sponsored by Audible™ and Stitcher™, Sticher - never miss an episode™" is on
>30 seconds of commercials for every 10 seconds of song. It's ok though they're a business right
>finally get to work, my boss yells at me for being 7 minutes late and says I'll never get my 9 year old daughter back from the child deposit boxtm sponsored by LootCrate™ - what was your loot today?™at this rate
>another wave of layoffs this year because a streetpooper in India is willing to do my job for $3 a day and free laxatives
>I've been feeling a sharp pain in my chest when I inhale but my $15k/year insurance barely covers cough medicine
>work my usual 10 hour shift, I might be back by 11 today, this is great
>I have 49 minutes to watch TV
>too bad by $70/month Comcast™ subscription only covers daytime telenovelas
>if I want to watch the game I need the $200/month sports package sponsored by ESPN™ - get your game on™
>well hopefully I can play some vidya at least
>console needs to download the daily 3GB update, it's gonna take 19 hours
>fuck it
>just before I got to bed I remember I'll have to ask my boss for the day off on Sunday, I'm running low on "cheese"™ and "veggies"™, sponsored by Monsanto™ - innovation, collaboration, speed™ and I need to buy some
>greatest country™
>good night

No you degenarate faggot. I go to Brazii to do real work, like nornal people do.

>qualms fucking anybody, whatever the background may be
Just not me from the looks of it

surinam is 80 % black and is doing pretty well.It's nothing like for example Haiti or Jamaica. No hunger, no rampant aids, no gangbanging niggers etc..

also its the only country in South America that has a muslim community (due to former poo in the loo slaves )

Wakanda

That's one thing I do not like about this country. Men will literally argue who works more hours and how it makes you more of a man

"yeah you worked 60 hours a week? Well I work 80 hours a week you fucking pussy I haven't seen my kids in months its called being a real man and working hard not a little bitch that sleeps in!"

kek

Brazilians work 4 times more than a American, and still earns less than a American.

I have the advantage of being a foreigner, which sort off makes more attractive, lol.

You just need to confident and act like man, not like a boy.

yes because they have a lower value output.. due to less eduction, outdated machinery and bad infrastructure..

For example an average American adds 30 dollar value to a company per hour.. .while a brazilian adds 10 dollar value per hour to a company (I dont know the exact numbers, but you get the idea)

this lower output translates itself in a lower salary.

Logically, the US is bigger and needs bigger salaries. Easy economics.

bullshit. nobody works more hours than us and has less free time. We just get paid well for it.

Im also from Santa Catarina.

Whe have two states that are good for the foreigners to live: Santa Catarina and Parana.
Don't go to Rio de Janeiro or Rio Grande

>Lula get reelected again
>Be Brazilian
>Wakes up at 3AM
>At least I have my radio to listen to some shitty commie propaganda
>Get to work, works all day long without a break
>Gets to home
>"Oh boy gotta pay my taxes to the gubberment!"
>-$
>Can't watch Television because I was too poor to afford one, so I bought a bootleg, that doesn't work
>Play some vidya
>Don't have a console because I couldn't afford one
>PC can't even run CS 1.6
>fuck it
>Gotta eat something
>I couldn't buy nothing from the Market because I wasted all of my money on taxes to the Gubberment and simply I couldn't even afford sausages
>Well at least I'm not a fat american
>good night
>gets shot

Brazil does not have very HDI, and it shows. However the Brazilian elite running the business are on level with North America and Europe. Lots of smart, highly educated people.

and due to inefficiency (think about all the red tape paperwork, unnecessary nonsense) corruption slackers incompetence etc Brazilians have to put more hours into things to get similar results as US