When did society go so horribly wrong?

When did society go so horribly wrong?

I swear things weren't like this just a decade ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/transpassing/
imgur.com/a/srDFn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're beautiful!

So beautiful! Such a brave woman!

Anyone notice how naturally attractive people aren't ever trans? It's basically an acceptance movement for uggos

Yes.
And you also have people who are perfectly goodlooking but think they're ugly, then become actually ugly from their 'transition'.

OPEN YOUR EYES, FUCKEN SHEEP

you were so close

Does anyone else feel rage when they shit like this? I just imagine purging these freaks

jews.

His ears ARE A 100% BIOMETRIC MATCH, fagit

How can this not be seen as a mental illness?

Chill out man don't let them get to you, they'll win.
Take the next pill.

JUST

Autism acceptance was the final nail in the coffin, welfare was the start.

O O F
O
F

A decade ago we didn't have easy access to internet.

>trans women are ug- ooo ma ma

It is. Even the psychology Jews didn't remove "Gender Identity Disorder" from the new DSM V. They surprisingly kept it in instead of removing it like they did with homosexuality in the DSM IV.

FUCK

MY SHIT UP

tippity top kek

Shes not trans you fag
>inb4 >she

When did Fonzi go trap?

If anyone would like to know where OP found this
reddit.com/r/transpassing/

no bulge,wide hips, feminine shoulders, feminine face that's not fucked by plastic surgery. That's not a tranny.

sexy and jewish, the apex of beauty.

they still aren't like this. you just have a media high on their artificial segment market and newly acquired political power

Wow, the only "passing" in store for them is passing away from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

>That's not a tranny
closet homo still fighting the urges.

FUCKING KILL IT I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT BEING A GOOD CHRISTIAN AT THIS POINT
REMOVE IT FUCKKKK

>6 months of dr. goldberg's hormone therapy
>still look like a guy with hairspray and manboobs
money well spent, can't wait for government healthcare to start paying for this

thoughts: definitely part of the 30%

Of course! It's the perfect plan! If they won't accept you for being ugly, make them accept you for being trans!

Audibly kek'd

>those hairy arms

Daily reminder that J. Edgar Hoover was a tranny. You think everythings gone to shit not because rates of "degeneracy" has increased, it's just that it has been normalised for everyone to share their "degeneracy" on social media

The internet

Makes me want to purge the doctors for giving them the chems and ruining these people's lives.

Not all traps are ugly

>reddit.com/r/transpassing/

I'm not gay, butt I will def fuck this thing

If you want to fuck a man you're gay user.

Thought that was just slander?

>disgusting piercings
>unnaturally dyed hair
>can still see blemishes even with makeup
>choker to hide adam's apple
>penis
how could anyone find this attractive

I have a sudden urge to puke

i don't wish them harm or anything or waste much time pondering their nonsensical struggles but whenever i see one IRL or show up on tinder i feel instinctively revolted

Hatchet face.

Wow John Travolta looks like shit these days

Show bobs

>traps are disg-

well my brain says it's a woman, it looks woman, I will ignore the peepee and fuck the hole so deep that he will squeal like a school girl

not gay at all

remove the makeup, remove clothes, cut his hair to a standard 12/10mm and you will see what's wrong

LOL yet so true

This. Don't EVER physically attack or harm faggots and people like this, even the slightest hurt feeling is endless fuel for their fire and a direct appeal to normies' emotions.

They WILL NOT BREED. They can't. You can. You can raise and influence the next generation to be free of their propaganda, and you can rest easy knowing that twisted, brainwashed hedonists actively surrender their lineage to the ever-consuming maw of the Jew.

Be BETTER than them. Don't stoop to the level of a nigger. If a purge truly comes, participate, but until then just be the best version of yourself.

kalinda is all photoshop you fucking cock craving nancy boy

To an ugly person with no standards, I'm sure.

No you can reverse google search, its not a man.

I deserve sauce on this pic.

imgur.com/a/srDFn

owo I'm a f-female (male) >////////

If you didn’t know it was a guy it wouldn’t
But you do know it’s a guy, so it is gay
But what contradicts that is you want to fuck it because it looks like a hot woman...

Oh no, this conundrum again.

Newsflash fags can and do breed all the time, we probably get more pussy than you t b q hon

No, I usually just feel bad for them, they're insane and they've destroyed their body because society tells them that's the right thing to do.

ok honey

Kitty valentino

"The bill will not flood our cities with immigrants. It will not upset the ethnic mix of our society. It will not relax the standards of admission. It will not cause American workers to lose their jobs." - Senator Ted Kennedy, speaking to the Senate regarding the introduction of the Immigration Act of 1965

Ah fuck you're right. I'd fuck this in a heartbeat. Dick or not.

>reverse image search doesn't ex....

Thank you user.

>that jawline

The day that roastie named Amanda T*dd killed herself and it, in turn, sparked nationwide tolerance for sexual freedom

dios mio...esta la mutacion...

Fuel will be artificially made when there is none. It’s like you are forgetting our adversaries are lawless international satantic kikes.

If you want to beat down an uppity tranny, go ahead. Reminder: you are already a genocidal nazi to msm

That's a cis female camwhore. I have her pics saved.

That looks photoshopped

Those manly feet...

I heard someone once say that trans people have ruined everything for ugly women. That now people will not just go "fuck, that bitch ugly", now they'll question whether or not it is actually a woman. God that's got to be terrible.

With the advent of imageboards, and human trash like Sup Forumstards particularly. When they aren't busy chimping out on Jews, they chimp out on each other.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, I fucking love this meme as much as I hate it

LMAO I just realised how many times I fapped to her videos, I knew I recognize that ass and face, fucking faggots trying to lie to us

this and the leftists who promote it.

This is just sad. I feel sorry for him t b h

Purge it is then.

People like him really need our sympathy and help, not just disdain and ridicule. That won't fix things or help them. Or pointing out in a polite as possible manner that they will never pass or be attractive in a feminine way, but being overly caustic probably just drives them further into the transgenderism cause/trend.

Le 6 month HRT face.

Is that Till Lindemann ?

people with mental disorders are influenced by the internet as well. there's no need to help or fix. its just him being him and Sup Forums being spastic.

Le 6 up to 12 more months until suicide face

She looks 90% like a friend of mine wtf

Kill it with fire

Yeah... pol is the one that's fucked up, not him.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH cannot be unseen

would bone that portlandia chick

why is it always the crimson chin that goes tranny?

Purge the doctors and "social" workers. They're the ones making hundreds of millions of shekels on pushing these weak, needy people in this direction.

Why do I suspect you're either trans or ugly or both

No joke, I met tranny at work the other day, he was from Saudi Arabia and got arrested for having a thong, after he was released he escaped to the UK got boobs and hormones implanted in him, was put in mental asylum after having a breakdown and nearly killing someone whilst drunk, and was then released and granted asylum by the government, apparently they think a mentally ill arab tranny is a benefit to our society.