How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good, I'm glad they can't contain themselves

Like all those white cucks who believed Mandela should be gassed.

Some nigger writes article of disliking whites. Wow.

clickbait websites, nothing new.

Justified in my continued hatred of the black race.

Holy shit the ignorance of people in the comments section.
They literally think that black people lived in South Africa before white people did.

>How does this make you feel?
Ignorant, thieving niggers are so common they dont even incite a reaction any more.

I wonder why it took Lauren to do this
all these people like Jared Taylor have been around for years/decades but just write their little articles that no one reads

Makes me feel like purging Europe of all the invaders and unwanted guests and then leading an expeditionary force to Africa to retake SA and Rhodesia.

Boils my fucking blood

Then begin to organize and physically slot floppies once more.

Desu how would normies know anything about this, there is NOTHING about this in schools except at most a sidenote during the colonialism is evil - indoctrination period.

>Cry me a river of white tears, White South Afrikaners
>Wait, we're starving, sorry for killing your farmers

>gizmodo website
>hates white people
>acting as if this is surprising

Literally 99.9% of the userbase every single one of those fucking sites are 30-35 year old soy boys who think Simpsons screen caps are the pinnacle of comedy. Their writers are even worse, they think they're Pulitzer prize winning writers when they put out content a step above TMZ in quality.

Jews and the old European Powers use Nigger Monkey Shines to break white rule in their former colonies. (Niggers don't know that South Africa and Rhodesia rebelled from the European powers so they had to be broken as punishment. Both countries are loaded with precious metals like gold and platinum. South Africa has the largest Gold and largest Platinum mines in the entire world.) Once the niggers take over the white areas, the old European powers can easily enslave the niggers and make them pay tribute to Jews and White Good Goys.

That is Africa in a nutshell. Spread the word.

>africa
>"white people were there before blacks"

Do you know how much of a fucking retard you sound like? Take a second to go over what you just wrote.

White people should just leave they have no business there.

Numb. Race war when?

every nog deserves to starve to death or die of aids

I really dgaf about Africa or e-thots. Am I wrong?

>black ""people"" are being mistreated
BOOHOO INVADE INVADE KILL WHITEY RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>white people are being mistreated
Heh, fucking wypipo. Cry more you colonizing nazis!
Based leftists.

Wikipedia is right when you want it to be, and wrong when you want it to be, eh? Quality shitposting, Bruce. Sadly, some people actually think this way. Which would be fine if proof was provided, but typically, it isn't. This map of pre colonial africa is wrong, but these claims that vikings were in america first are right.

The constitutional amendment for land expropriation with no compensation will be revised in August. It might start then.

can't wait to see wh*Te dogs getting raped

South Africa was a deserted wasteland before Whitey. Wypipo made it great, and Africans stole it. No surprise there.

Didn't SA ran out of water?

Ever heard of the zulus? Pretty sure they were there first.

Holy shit she's Trayvoning her own kid

>newobserveronline.com/truth-lies-south-african-history/
Only people there first where the San/Khoi people, who didn't actually "settle" the land, and who the black Zulu people mistreat along with the whites who feed and employ the Zulu

no, the Khoisan were there first, Zulu invaded after whites settled, faggot

Why do you people allow being dominated by the negro?
What I mean by that is that there is something wrong with your country if you feel uncomfortable leaving your house.

They should be careful what they for, zimbawe begged for the gringo to come back and feed them.

Keep in mind Britain was also founded by proud black people and they're retaking their homeland there too

>Ever heard of the zulus?

>first than spanish

everyone get angry and pass this link around so the author gets lots of clicks and money

Now hold on there bucko... Are you implying bongs are niggers in disguise?

Gott strafe England

No, just that the Eternal Anglo is a colonist who stole the proud Nubian lands of England, Wales, Scotland and North Ireland

one of the authors of the paper is saying this is exaggeration. also testing the technology in current populations gave opposite results. darker was estimated lighter and vice versa

>Black woman living in a white country complains about white people living in Africa

>Punches Scotland

So what are white people doing in Africa?

So there were actual africans there first? Ok then

Fucking Lauren Southern? Boom mic drop.

Since borders are a social construct and nations don't actually exist, there isn't really an "Africa" for white people to steal is there?

Well OBVIOUSLY it was complete bollocks. Black people were not in fucking Briton before we imported them. I can't believe it even needs to be said. I might go see that Cheddar man statue and fucking destroy it.

autism

Yeah she went to SA to fuck WHITE people, sure

idk what is really going on down in south africa, but if it is what i think it is,
then basically time to ruin their shit ..what else can i say?

Sub-Saharan Africans aren't human so don't count. You might as well say Russia stole their country from the fucking bears or something.

too poor and stupid to leave,some sa coalburner comes at Sup Forums everyday to whine and ask for 'help' but to no avail.

what are blacks doing in England?

Someone on biz just said the new South African president just got their constitution amended allowing them to take land from whites without compensation whatsoever.

/ourthot/?
I know I know you pay the toll but does Sup Forums consider her still human?

Sorry hans, but those Sikhs are limited-edition, you had to rule over India to get those collectables

he's right though-
The blacks who rule in South Africa now came much later than the Boers.
The blacks are "colonialists" too but nobody cares because these colonialsist are black too.
South Africa belongs to Zulu and Khoisan, not to Bantu.
But you can be sure the Bantus won't leave even though they have no "right" to be there

Truth.
Im a fan now.

South Africa is a unique case where there were no prior natives.

Sign me up.

it's going to be so satisfying when these useless niggers are starving in a few years

Shit articles like that are literally legitimizing those blacks who say Europe wuz blak n sheit n wypepo wuz alyumz. I see it becoming mainstream in comment sections. We live in the weirdest of time where the narrative of reality is being completely manipulated or straight out forged

The only platform we should give a nigger is the one with the rope hanging above it.

si

Yeah, can't wait until the place turned into Zimbabwe 2.0. Niggers will starve even with all the mineral riches in SA.

Can't wait.

probably looking for handouts.

Now let me blow your minds...
Are you ready?
Pitting muslims against christians are jewish tricks.
Palestine belongs to the palestinians and Israel shouldn't exist.

Read a book.

That's global warming goy, give the wogs some more cash and rice.

>in shorts
Boers confirmed whitest whites to ever exist.

I wanna go too! There be gold in dem hills!

We know! Your grandma was saved by Hitler... you don't have to run it in.

>Lmao get out whitey dis afrika
The grapevine is a blog whose readership is the same kind of people that thought Wakanda was a real place, I dont really expect much

Makes me feel less and less empathy every time I see a suffering negroid

The best we can hope for, is that they become an economical leach on China. They will waste so much time and resources on attempts to train them how to run heavy equipment. I'm sure the loss of life will be staggering as well.et the chinese pollute their entire fucking continent.

Keep believing what you want. The truth will come out anyway. Believe me user.

I meant what I said. I do believe you. Fuck man... Why is everyone so goddamn hostile?

Ok I'm sorry. There. Friends?

It was uninhabited at the time, thus white people turned it into the best country in Africa for a time.

We should respond in kind. And member pic related

Are there any good SA news sites? All the ones on Google search results seem pretty cucked and none I've checked out are posting about the land expropriation except for one article that didn't mention it was white people's land or farmers land being taken. Also can someone explain the land given out after 1913 and why that land will be taken back?

you deserve it faggot. Your parents and grandparents hung rhodesia out to dry then mortgaged your own future for a few minutes of warm anti-racism fuzzies

It makes me despise white people. Who is to blame for everything. Are the niggers keeping them prisoners despite hating them so much, or is it because other white people don't think whites would need an asylum if they ask that? What would probably happen if they tried to leave is some country would immediately return them to get raped and murdered by their black countrymen.

Like flying down to SA and lending a helping hand. I despise SA kaffirs with a passion.

We will always be friends. As long as we never forget our brothers and sisters.

This must be the new bait. I see it posted in every South Africa thread with tons of (you)s

More from The Root

Great glad too see whites dying

Good I can feel that rage from europe

Link?

>whites are getting killed and may have land forcibly taken from them in the future
>"lmao get a job and btw you deserve this"

>the grapevine
theyre making fun of niggers and the nigs dont even notice

I guess by your logic it’s time for the africans to fuck off from Europe then.

Isn't this proof of a failed state?

I think we can all agree that niggers did nothing good.

>cry me a river of sperm
Well. OKI DOKII
>unzips

Rhodesians weren't boers

Tru