Burgers have the 2nd amendment

>burgers have the 2nd amendment
>they're still worse off than any other developed country

What exactly have your gun rights accomplished?

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/story/terminally-ill-baby-not-allowed-to-leave-uk-hospital-despite-plea-from-pope/vi-BBDOthb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>we might need to overthrow the gubmint!
Still waiting... any day now would be good.

Health care system that doesn't mark babies as being unworthy of life and refuses to let them leave the country for treatment.

msn.com/en-ca/entertainment/story/terminally-ill-baby-not-allowed-to-leave-uk-hospital-despite-plea-from-pope/vi-BBDOthb

Your health care system routinely circumcises millions of newborns and sells the foreskins to the cosmetics industry.

But I assume the courts deciding not to needlessly prolong a terminal child's suffering is the real scandal here.

241 years of continuous governance.

germany lecturing about morals

>Being no ignorant you don't realize America is the leading nation of the world.
>Your nation will be a 3rd world hell hole in 30 years.

sad

No foreign country has attempted a land invasion in our history.

Somebody from another country please state that child mutilation is evil so that New Zealand can feel free to agree with that statement.

Except for Pancho Villa.

>what is the war of 1812?

For example they didn't have fucking Nazi scum killing people like in your country. They can defend themselves in case of burglars. also unlike in your country, in the USA people respect freedom of speech and freedom to self defend. Got it?

Didn't Canada burn down the White House?

I checked into it. Looks more like a skirmish then an invasion.

It was the British and British subjects from Canada

As long as Americans refuse to disarm, the Jewish Elite has no choice but to keep the gravy train rolling. (This pains them so terribly because a Jew hates to share shekels with the Goyim.) If America ever disarms, the gravy train will derail and Americans will be standing in bread lines like Good Little Commies (Goys.) The Jews will live like fat hogs and chug pureed slop out of feed tubes while being simultaneously wired to virtual reality pleasure machines.

triggering eurocucks

Child mutilation is evil

I don't think about you at all

This. And I will die before this ends.

It would be far worse without them. Think of the level of tyranny and deception the kikes unleash on the world via America now and then consider how much worse it would be without the threat of us citizens violently rebelling.
They don't rebel because bthey are so comfortable. They don't rebel because they are the world's strongest empire in history. As a German I'm sure you're aware of this as you are an occupied nation being denied to study your own history via law imposed by foreigners.

the only reason shapeshifting reptilians don't openly operate teleportation chambers in your airports is because of us and our guns, hans. don't you forget it. without us, you'd be whisked away to another dimension to serve as an alien sex slave for the rest of your miserable life.

Appreciate it.

see
I hope you'll drop the scalpel now.

How many times have you ruined Europe with your own guns Germany?

WHITER THAN YOU ACHMED

Don't take criticism from a country that had TWO cracks at European domination and fucked it up.

Faggot

>leaf
Go and fuck a dog you non white subhuman

I love that they memed Poland into a memetic fuckbeast

Because they are

That's depressing.

>"why is the country full of the most shitskins more red pilled than us?"

t. autistic hans in his cuckshed

God bless America

ahh it's allright everybody looks dumb as teenager.

>God bless America

He should bless it faster.

Your government systematically eradiated 6 million Jews. If you hadn't been so fucking shit at it we wouldn't have to deal with them.

Death camps were Polish.

sure, we are triggered by fat inbred goblins
just neck yourself mutt

>muuuuuhhhh Jews
the absolute state of Sup Forums

they would be considered white in America

Maybe if Germans had fun rights they could actually vote for the leader of their country.