ARE WOMEN EVER RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN FUCKING ACTIONS?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No

In the end, yes.

This is the very first pillar of being red pilled

They're essentially children. It's why women hate being called "women" or having their actual age revealed.

meaning what, exactly?

>gets turkey neck
>regrets catching hot loads

this

General terms. Women will make every excuse possible to evade responsibilty. Truth is, women have never been granted responsibilities for long to have it ingrained in their DNA. Hell women used to never be responsible for their own farts. Thats why they were second class citizians. They were never held responsible, their fathers, brothers, or husband were held responsible.

Is she serious about what she says?
Sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

Meaning that every action has its consequences that will always eventually manifest in one form or another. For a man, a woman, and a frog alike.

Incredible. Completely contradicts what she's written in the past

Is she nekkid?

>woman
>consistent
Pick one

Honestly surprised it took (((her))) this long to come up with some liberal bullshit

The Lewinsky case is different. He was the President.

You're saying she couldn't say 'no' because he was the president?

You're a fucking idiot. They are responsible for nurturing and growing babies. Always have been. Thats a pretty big responsibility.

Would you?

Except now they just abort them, or pawn them off to the state.

and if they failed at it, who got the blame?

and she fucking loved it. doesn't mean she gets a pass decades later because reasons.

I'm not a woman, so I wouldn't suck anyone's dick.
But what exactly do you mean?
That she was intimidated and feared the consequences of not sucking his dick?
Or that she was amazed by fact that the politically most powerful man on the planet wanted her do suck his dick?

Because one is very much not like the other.

They did. Women were beheaded for not having sons etc.

This is arguably a situation where there should be question of consent though. In DC any superior engaging in sexual relations with a subordinate is considered sexual abuse. The idea being that they can't completely consent because the other individual has some kind of power over them. It would work the same if it was a man subordinate to a woman.

Oh please, she wanted his cock.

Have you ever heard of feminism? Hello? It's 2018. The core tenant of feminism is to remove female self-responsibility by applying their failings to the entire male gender.

Following that logic how could the president interact with anyone? If he picks up documents on a table after a meeting and he says "here hold this for a moment" to an assistant next to him should we expect that assistant to write a book about it because he felt threatened, belittled and enslaved? If anyone holds the door for the president they're being mind raped? Rake yourself please.

>Women always get saved first in an accident
>Women almost always get the upper-hand in divorce cases
>Women have special government programs and funding just for them
>Women get an edge in job interviews and school appliances
>Women will always be taken care of by either a man or the government
>Women aren't forced to go to war and die for their country
>Women don't need to develop special skills, an interesting personality or even physical fitness to be considered attractive
>Women have complete control over dating
>Women will always be treated more preferentially by society

But men are the privileged gender, guys

same fucking logic behind all hetero sex being rape because men have power over women.

>Women were beheaded for not having sons

Give 3 examples of widespread decapitation of women for not bearing sons

>The core tenant

>tenant
>tenant
>tenant

It's tenet.

A tenant is someone who pays you rent.

You're welcome. English is my second language.

this is what you have to offer and you're calling other people idiot?

When did I say she gets a pass? Dealing with the most powerful man on earth, who has people murdered and controls your job, is different than saying "I got drunk" #metoo. Thats all I said. She was 24 years old. He did abuse his power. He has done nothing but abuse his power in everyway, before and since. I can see how someone in her shoes could feel that way.

the fuck are you talking about

Women are notoriously influenced by wealth or power to a degree more than men on average. There's movies and stories of rich women seducing young men, but they are almost always bad characters, sirens. Older men with wealth and younger females is more half-and-half, with 50 fuckin' Shades of Grey being the #1 'romance' novel of all time. Nurture vs. Nature, both are important, but men and woman are different.

Womyn bullshit aside, i wouldn't mind dropping some sauce on that face. Not at all indeed.

By their husbands who were responsible for them. No average women could come up and randomly behead a women and be known. Their were severe punishments for damaging another mans propertu. Also women did get away with drowning kids. Women were always given lighter sentences because they were valued commodities. Thus why they rather have them carried for in a facility then a prison cell. Women are highly privledged with hardly any responsibilities thrust apon them.

Islam. Mexico. Henry VIII.
Not having children is basically a crime against humanity.

Next you'll be saying female suffrage should continue.

>Women are notoriously influenced

'Notoriously influenced' does not equal raped or compelled to perform sexual acts.

The leaf still hasn't explained what he meant by his question.

this

The case would depend a lot on if they're directly subordinate to them or not. And in sexual relations that matters a whole lot. Consenting to holding papers for someone is different then consenting to sex, I honestly can't believe I would have to explain that.

Let's use a different common example: a prison worker and prisoner have sex, the worker is a guard, therapist, anything really that has some form of power over the prisoner. Is that consensual?

The fuck are you talking about. Unless a man exerts force he doesn't, and if he does that's literally the definition of rape.

criminally underrated

>installed as a honeypot by Rahm Emanuel for Clinton in The White House to bring him down
>Clinton was actually war-tired and tried a standoff with the CIA

Start with British history.

Don't know about suffrage, but they sure are in for some sufferage when Islam takes over.

Dunno you tell me.

>Thinking your shitty gentlemen can compete with real men.
Feminism and Islam are compatible because Islam is about about submission while feminism is all about dominance.

> In DC any superior engaging in sexual relations with a subordinate is considered sexual abuse. The idea being that they can't completely consent because the other individual has some kind of power over them.
all men have power over women therefore no woman can truly consent to a man.

What you said only makes grammatical sense.
It doesn't make logical sense though.

>The case would depend a lot on if they're directly subordinate to them or not
I said it was an assistant. Of course it's a subordinate. I gave a clear example and you're discussing details because you fear to discuss it.
>Consenting to holding papers for someone is different then consenting to sex
Physically it is a different act. In this scenario they have equivalent value. In both situations a subordinate is performing an activity that helps, assists, support or pleases the person in power. In both cases the subordinate could claim that they verbally gave consented but that they felt threatened, belittled and enslaved. I have a strong interest in promoting fairness, equality and consistency in justice. If I support the case of the person who had sex then I should equally support the case of the person who picked up the paper. Both can feel the same feeling in an equivalent situation. I see no reason why I should defend one more than the other. I fail to see how the president could possibly interact safely with anyone. Can you?

What does logic have to do with reality? Emotions are much more important.

Ehh, I followed the story myself as I delivered newspapers in that time. She wasn't raped or forced. She probably didn't want that cigar shoved up her ass either though. I think its reasonable to say a young intern like her could be manipulated easily by an expert sexual predator like Clinton, let alone his job title. Monica wasn't like the others, which is why those stories were buried in the first place. There's stories of mixed race kids with black prostitutes, lip biting until blood comes out, forced groping in the WH, and him just de-pansing out of the blue. Dudes a creep, she was just an impressible victim. He didn't have to rape her. She never called it that. She regretted it almost immediately though, which is a good sign of bad sexual relationships imho.

Look guys, a girl.

tits or gtfo

>She regretted it almost immediately though
got a source?

Don't you have enough in the Sup Forums ads? Or did google detect that you prefer cock?

>a young intern like her could be manipulated easily by an expert sexual predator like Clinton,

Oh please.
She was amazed and thrilled by the fact that he wanted her, for however short and for whatever reason.

what did she mean by this

>She regretted it almost immediately though

She SAID she regretted it, because that was the reputation-saving thing to say when shit hit the fan.
You don't know if she actually regretted it.

What she probably did regret was the fact that the affair become public and did not result in her getting some high-ranking government position.

She kept the blue dress unwashed dude. Maybe that's crazy ex-gf shit, but common sense says she was being used and knew it on a certain level.

>Oh please, she wanted his cock.
And all she got was a pearl necklace.

thanks for pointing that out. God's blessings to you Poland.

faggots here in the US and Canada should be ashamed of their poor ability to speak their own language. I too often see confusions of:
>accept/except
>they're, there, and their,
>to, two, and too
>it's and it's
>should of/should have

It's pathetic. Women are pretty terrible but the uneducated and lazy are worse

>Widespread
>Henry VIII
are you even trying?

China then.

post uncensored

so no then.

Women are basically retards in the literal sense.
If a retard comes up in hits you it's not socially acceptable to hit back.
If you fuck a drunk retard then yeah it's rape because they can barely control themselves normally

Literally my point in my first post. Doesn't mean she wasn't outmatched and regretted it later. She nor I called it rape. Although, Bill Clinton is a rapist, and was kicked out of Oxford for it, Infowars.com

I don't even know your angle. What's your point, and read all of my posts.

Lewinsky kept a semen-stained dress for months. She kept in conditions as such that the semen could still be valid for testing. This doesn't happens by mistake. You don't get to work directly under the President of your country and have the kind of sloppy ethics where you don't watch your clothes for months. If she was raped she could have submitted the evidence immediately to authorities. If it was a consensual activity without any second motive then she would have washed it. She didn't reveal the robe but she kept it just-in-case. We all know what this means. She kept it as INSURANCE POLICY or BLACKMAIL MATERIAL. It is impossible to reasonably come to another conclusion.

[uncensored]what did she mean by this[/uncensored]

men are 'notoriously influenced' by female beauty and youthfulness.
maybe hot young women should be considered rapists for any consensual sex they have.

The POTUS literally have power and authority over every woman on the planet. Do feminists not want him to have sex for the whole 4 years?

i asked for a source that she regretted it "almost immediately" and you gave me your opinion based on "common sense" meaning you have no source to base it on. i've read the entire thread.

Anyone who hasn't read the whole story about what happened between Monica and bill needs to go out there and read it right now. It's fucking fascinating. It's not merely the sex that is very readable, but they had a secret relationship which is so much more fascinating. It's a relationship which she initiated. Of course she was very young at the time, but it was all her.

this should be a poster

Problematique is such a fucking cliche at this point. It literally just means "I don't know why it is wrong, but I don't like it now".

Nope. It is what it is. This thread is going to get pruned or deleted.

Women do have more sexual partners than men on average. I don't disagree with you at all. Personal experience with whores willing to play the 'gf' to get the D has led me to believe that women can be insidious sexual manipulators firsthand. Shits all a balance that needs experience to navigate.

Well it's a good point that you shouldn't fuck employees. It can be said without gibblygoo newspeak though.

No.
And they vote.

Just like with your kids you're not allowed to show them the proper way, or you lose them.

I never read about their relationship when I learned she secretly kept a semen-stained dress for months I immediately knew she was the one who initiated it. She kept blackmail material on the fucking president. The highest level of female manipulation. That must have been intoxicating. She probably had dollar signs in her eyes when she placed that dress in a large plastic bag in the back of her refrigerator and phoned her lawyer for advice on how to make the most out of it.

fpbp

checked

They are dumb, helpless animals- or so they potray themselves that way...

Yes, they ALWAYS are.

They just refuse to ever admit it, though.

She'd probably been sucking dicks since she was 12. If they hadn't been caught she'd have had a lifetime pass on the Clinton gravy train. That's what she thought she was gettingm

Threads discussing the women problem aren't welcome on Sup Forums and most of them get deleted.

Just let it roll LoL. All these years the upper class ducks have done nothing while feminism and mass 3rd world immigration has run over our society. As long as they lived in their gated communities they felt safe. Fuck 'em! Let the wolves devour them!
youtube.com/watch?v=Xef1GjjiVpM

*fucks of course

You all know she is Jewish, right?

To be fair Superman isn't human so you can't blame her for considering xenophobic dating options.

Indeed. She definitely had some kind of plan. The ick factor of her keeping that dress in n it's soiled state was overtaken and outmatched in its sensationalism by the extraordinary circumstances of the entire story. I don't know if Monica has a mother or sisters but sometimes I wonder what they must have thought when they learned that she kept that gross dress.

That pic is so relevant. There are so many great guys out there who earn good money, who are good looking and in good shape, and who are quality guys all around who women flirt with or toy with but don't consider for relationships until those women are in their mid-to-late 30s. And by that time it's too late for them.

Indeed. But Superman also isnt a millionaire....
poor girl is about to get a rude awakening..

>Missing affect and effect

One of the most subtle.

Kevin Smith had it right about Superman and Lois Lane. There's no way that I human woman could survive Superman's Kryptonic sexual prowess. He blows his load like a shotgun blast right through her back.

Don't disagree at all, but I just don't want Clinton turned into a superhero. Having read Kathleen Willey's book, and seen Danny Williams impassioned pleas, BC is a creepy fucker.

>cognitive bias