Grand Blue ch37

Did i miss the fucking thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/manga/comments/6zcfx3/disc_grand_blue_chapter_37_sept_issue/dmu82sy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Excellent chapter. Bujusima really was a incredible adition to the cast. She is as scumy as the virgins

Just a fantastic chapter
I can't believe they made me care for busujima, after that chapter where she shat on otaku-kun. But shit, the panel where she looks at trap-kun is just heartbreaking.

Fuck all those isekai and haremshits, this is the world I wish I was living in.

Looks like next chapter is gonna be justr as great.

I just hope author wont let the scum squed get in the way of their date. Lest remeber that cakey just recieve a love course by asuza.

This series makes me wish every other series was full of degenerates too. It's so much more enjoyable when everyone is such a degenerate bastard.

I hope the scanlation won't be killed since it got licensed.

What the fuck are those hands. Is this drawn by a fujoshit?

explai me again how iori was able to get into collegue.
Kid is a retard,

That joke was wasted on you huh.
Leave.

Dont fall in love with her, you already have chisa.

The way of courtship is an unfathomable mystery wrapped in an enigma. People try dumb shit and dumb shit can work.

This is literally the first page I've seen of this series

Dude, I'm dumb as a brick and passed an admission test into one of the okayish colleges into my country without studying much.

He doesn't even love Chisa as a romantic partner at this point. She's just his sea obsessed imuto.

The same way he takes his exams: cheating.

I haven't been following this lately, who's this new slut?

Im saying that to myself.

Im just so weak to fragile girls.

The Moore's Law of exam cheat sheets

Ok then. No it's not fujoshit.

I don't know man, after this chapter I appreciate Sakurako more than Chisa. She's an even better tsundere than Chisa.

Also Sakurao a cute, a cute!

A feisty piece of scum who works well with Iori and drunk cakey

This panel pretty much sums up this series don't you think?

PSA: Scanlator (Helvetica) update on the Official release situation
reddit.com/r/manga/comments/6zcfx3/disc_grand_blue_chapter_37_sept_issue/dmu82sy/

Plz summarize. I'm too cool to visit reddit.

The amount of naked men in this manga might make you wonder whether it actually is fujoshit.

But then you'll realize everyone is ugly as sin so it can't possibly be fujoshit.

They might stop working on it depending on how their team feels within the coming month(s) now that it's been licensed. They'll update on their site if they decide to drop it.

Aw...but understandable.
HS does an incredible job in soundfx and dialogue, the series will def be worse in the ofgicial release.
Hear that Helvetica Scums? I love you damnit.

Well that sucks. I hope that if they decide to stop working on it the official realase reach the current chapters fast.

Well, who knows

>everyone is ugly
I smell jealousy. They're not prettyboys like normal shit, but they're far from ugly. Besides, if there's two guys who are in the same panel as one another, that's way more than enough fuel for fujoshits. It's the same with yurifags and every other -fag trope.

>Grand Blue Dreaming
>Dreaming
why?

Oh but there are ugly men. We still have to meet an ugly woman though

Licensing?

Great chapter, sad that there's no Chisa but still a great chapter.

so one month?

Do people actually like Chisa? I mean she's funny for her disgusted reactions to Iori and friends but outside of that her character is literally just "I REALLY LOVE THE OCEAN". She's a pretty bland character.

Hopefully it doesn't cut to a filler chapter of the squad.
>arc going along smoothly
>suddenly filler chapter
>takes a break the next month
This wait was killer

C'mon she's a terriffic scum when she wants to be.
There's also the matter of being very cute and having an amazing bum.

>Do people actually like Chisa

Her diving autism and dere moments do things to my heart

sometimes I regret binge reading

It's ok
Grand blue is one of those manga worth a re read

Or 5

I wanna protect Busujima's smile...

any chapter without OTP progression is wasted.
Though Busujima has been making a strong case for True OTP

this will end with busujima hearing from the bar owner that our iori is gay

Her weapons killed me long ago.

By which I mean her scummy attitude.

Another great chapter, all that waiting was worth it.

truly best girl.
really she is Only Girl with any semblance of flesh. But man, Chisa is one hot skelly-girl

Bisexual-chan is best girl

Nanaka?

>you already have chisa.
Why should he clings on that insufferable cunt instead of someone he can actually tease against?

Neither him or Chisa have feelings for eachother and won't come to.

But Bujusima is the best girl. Right after Asuza.

Cute Aina next chapter no bully

I do

They said on their discord that they most likely will not drop it though.

Asuza

> Aina will get her feelings crushed in the next chapters

I know we will get the "friendship is magic" after that, but it will still be a sad thing to see.
Aside from that, chapter was great as always.

I dont know why, but the combination of romance, drama and GOOD comedy, its amazing. It felt so nice to read that chapter

>Baka Test: Oh cheating is bad
>Grand Blue: Fuck it. We will do anything to cheat

She's used goods though.

aint nobody give a fuck about Cakey. If she mattered she would have been introduced in the initial chapters...though this logic doesn't apply to Busujima cause she is actually an enjoyable and engaging character whom actually interacts with MC.

It's Kodansha, so it likely won't matter. As far as I know Yen Press is the only one that still consistently goes after people.

> throwing shit to best girl

man this manga is great hope we get physical releases soon

why is he so perfect?

Even better.

>only smart people enter college
>only smart people finish college

hoo boy, if only you knew what kind of people go there you'd be amazed

Is there a proper chapter or just a rough translation without text in the bubbles?

I'm a barafag and I appreciate every bit of naked senpais.

Damn, they're really lampashading it

>We still have to meet an ugly woman though
who's Aina

But he is in mechanical engineering. Since they're in engineering they should be at least one notch above retarded.

Haha, no.

College being hard is a lie, getting in is harder than finishing it.

>Bujusima really was a incredible adition to the cast
wait, there is a new character? spoil me senpai

put this on your wall :

college is for the persistent, not the smart

Bullshit. Getting in was as easy as breathing. Finishing it was hard. Getting into grad school was more work but it wasn't that bad compared to actually doing graduate school.

Where are you from where what you said is true?

It's true everywhere. College these days is easy as shit if you take the right electives and avoid the hard professors. Anyone can graduate.

It doesn't start getting serious until you do post graduate studies.

The only real exception to this might be the hard sciences.

>hey here's a ticket I stole back in the day
>it's a useless trash now
>but can you give it to your pal as my apology pretty pls

Finishing is only hard because at some point you lose the will to keep going because you learned almost everything you wanted through your work or self-study.

First graduate level parasitology test soon. Going in dry.

I assumed it was a ticket for a new concert, but I guess not.

i like how Iori, a red-blooded horny college freshman, spends nearly all his hours outside of class around extremely attractive women, and somehow doesn't want to fuck them.

anyways, Aina is going to get a makeover before their date where she won't be caked up, because i'm assuming she got decent advice from Nanaka.

The women around him are all kinds of fucked up, though, and also he will be forced to stick for the rest of his college life with some of them.

"Don't stick your dick in crazy" and "don't shit where you eat" both apply here to an extent.

I guess I am a dipshit since college was hard for me and grad school is still hard. Research is the worst though since it is tedious.

>you take the right electives
There are only 12 credit hours allowed for electives in my degree plan. That is a pittance.

>anyways, Aina is going to get a makeover before their date where she won't be caked up, because i'm assuming she got decent advice from Nanaka.
Don't worry, it will be a hilarious disaster. Aina is a butt monkey.

>fucking best girl chapter
can't wait

It said that the next chapter is on 10/7, shouldn't it be already out by now? Or is it 7th October?

October 7th.

oh you Americans and your backwards dates

Avoiding the hard professors is more important.

The point is, getting in is actually a thing that you can fail at. Once you're actually in college, you will graduate as long as you don't give up, no matter how much of a fuck-up you are. is right.

Now, graduating well is another matter, but just walking away from college with a degree is achievable by anyone who got in.

I don't get this joke, is it because they drink a lot?

>not keeping mementos of important events
user if i was Kouhei i would be ecstatic to have those limited edition goods

I think it's because they're not of legal drinking age.

it's the best way to put dates though
try sorting files with DD/MM layout instead of MM/DD

DDMM is for humans. YYYYMMDD is for computers. MMDDYYYY has no place and needs to be phased out.

.get out
clearly because they feel old

fair enough

whenever I try to remember something I first remember the day it was, then the week and then the month.

It makes sense to start with the smallest thing and make your way up.

MMDD for filing papers is fine I guess, but when was the last time you filed a paper?

>The point is, getting in is actually a thing that you can fail at.
My undergrad program has a 35% graduation rate.

>Avoiding the hard professors is more important.
Impossible some times. Only one professor ever teaches Real Time Signal Processing for example.

Pretty much this. My first year of uni was a drunken blur but one of the rules I remember from living on campus is no incest (don't fuck someone you're living with) because it's a sure fire way to ruin your year and make it awkward for everyone else in your building.

>35%
you also have to think of individual persons personal life.

That shit also factors in

>It makes sense to start with the smallest thing and make your way up.
that depends though, you can also start with the year and works toward the day
when did your grandpa died? if it happened not long ago you'll remember small things first, but if it happened a lot of time ago you probably will remember the year first