1. No proof cruz fired a weapon

1. No proof cruz fired a weapon
2. No gun residue testing
3. Ar-15 would not fit in a backpack
4. Blonde female student said she was walking next to cruz while they heard gun fire
5. Several students indicate multiple shooters
6. Female teacher indicated she saw shooter in full on army looking gear
7. David hogg’s momma works at CNN, his daddy former fbi
8. David hogg films himself in a closet claiming they are hiding from shooter same day of shooting and calls out the time – 5 hrs prior to actual shooting
9. Sheriff Israel threw deputy under the bus BUT that deputy said he thought he heard shots from outside the building. If that were the case WHY DID HE RESIgn?? WOULD BE NO REASON TOO.
10. 3 OTHER cops remained outside next to their vehicle as well…….ur telling me all 4 were cowards? Not likely
11. Officers from another county arrive and go in
12. 4 or 5 swat team members dressed in black carry out a large black baG and put it in the back of a white pick up truck. Looked like a gun bag.
13. 1 male teacher told his wife how to proceed with funeral if he was shot and killed. Sounds like he an idea something was going down
14. The security cameras were put on a 26 min delay approximately 2 months prior to the shooting. Why? who does this and for what reason.
15. The principle never verified the there was a fire when the fire alarm was pulled as he is supposed to per policy, instead he let those kids out into the line of fire then called a code red to get them back in the classroom.
16. Why are theY tearing down the building like they did AFTER the texas church SHOOTING? To remove evidence of multiple shooters/different ammo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

nice meme

Not reading all this shit and dont have explanations for most but

>Why are theY tearing down the building like they did AFTER the texas church SHOOTING? To remove evidence of multiple shooters/different ammo
They have to because due to the bulletholes, shattered windows, blood stains and blood-borne diseases on the walls, its cheaper to renovate the building than to fix and sterilize everything
t. Virginia Tech student

>hurr
>durr
>hurr durr
>hurr
>durr
>hurr
>emails
>hurr

get fcked wh*te boi

Need sources mi amigo.

That is fucking retarded.

these are the quality arguments that keep me coming back to Sup Forums

This makes some (some) practical sense, and I understand the pure psychological alternative motive of avoiding forcing kids to go to school in the same building that many of their classmates were slaughtered, but in absence of a detailed public archive of crimescene photos the appearance of a cover-up is created. The pattern and practice is established and numerous, and reactions by authorities to these types of events need to be altered before suspicion can be ruled out. Release the fucking photos

teacher says the shooter was a cop:
youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4

What is that thing?

Why don't you get a real job Vladimir?

...it's just blood not fucking FEV virus.

I've worked in bars that have had that shit up the walls and all over the tables after a stabbing.

You just wash the wall with an alcohol wash and repaint if its stained the paint (which is probably unlikely given the thick ass shit they use in public buildings).

What's next? Due to the toxic nature of all human waste we have to drop nuclear bombs on all lavatories after someone takes a shit.

It's just fucking blood.

>it's cheaper to tear down and rebuild a school than to patch some holes and clean up the blood
t. brainletlet

I work as a contractor at CalTech, this guy says he's from VTech, I can say unequivocally that tech universities are run by spergy, partially retarded bean counters who feel absolutely compelled to worry about things like this

Quality shitpost there you autistic memeflagger

DELETE THIS

>Strawmanning this hard
Russians this, russians that
Fuck russia
Come up with another boogyman
Be original for once
Come on
I know you can do it

By his logic every hospital would be torn down and rebuilt daily.

I get the normal argument, especially with the church but it's just retarded...

Ah that makes sense. The type that faints at the sight of their own blood.

>no sauces for any your ranting points
Thanks for nothing faggot

Seriously though, who the fuck stole the Cho stone? I do wonder if it has been kept as a trophy ever since it was taken the 1st night of its placement.

SHILLLLLLLLLLLL FBI FAGGOTTTT SHILLLLLLLLLLLLL

DO YOUR JOB FAGGOTTTT

>8. David hogg films himself in a closet claiming they are hiding from shooter same day of shooting and calls out the time – 5 hrs prior to actual shooting

SOURCE?