/IBS/

/IBS/ Internet Blood Sports. Blood edition

KUMITE, SKEPTIC ORGY failure is /ourguy/ more info youtu.be/64gzUKtMT8A

>Last stream: Jim vs le_vore_face
youtu.be/iUiD0sYZ3K8

>Last night /ibs/ stream: liberalist vs (((joachin))), a wild TONKA appears second half of the show
youtu.be/i_HvRIO3OXU

>Sargoy vs Anglin: liberalists flag squads got this video down
bitchute.com/video/iS2InojanMEr/

>JF watches GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL
youtu.be/G24aVDNqz1k

>Last night stream #1:JF and Spencer vs Vee and Arch about ethnonationalism
youtu.be/joaDyWww23w

>Last night stream #2: Sargoy, Bre Faucheux & Mark Collett Discuss Power & the State
youtu.be/Ndff5cHXmcU

>New into blood sports? Watch Richard Spencer vs Sargon and Styx
youtu.be/UiUH-tWHbr8

>Ethnostate: Enoch, AltHype, Vee, Sargon, Cedarwood, Liberalists
youtu.be/y6PVuYI9HGI

>Educating Sargon and Vee on the Heritability of Political Views
youtu.be/3J2V2vnrEz0

>Nick Fuentes vs. RC Maxwell | Civic Nationalism Debate
youtu.be/4tIY8ixysQM

>Jim's new video about bloodsports
youtu.be/gkkNYc4NGN8

>Real life blood sports:Nick Fuentes Vs Will Chamberlain
youtu.be/Ag0A2Ak8XzM

>David Shitrat talks about how blacks are dumb and violent, because they eat paint chips from the wall.
youtube.com/watch?v=X1LOzdBt1nI

>JF video on how Peterson refuses to talk about the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m6diOTW3deU

Wanna get into backyard /IBS/? Here is how pastebin.com/NMR0im9G

Bloodsport clips: youtube.com/channel/UCoCuOwpNQ39uaEU76cy_0qg/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003451
youtu.be/fcbiVygWJ48
archive.is/LQu6O
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbiVygWJ48
pown.it/flash/4869.swf
reddit.com/r/InternetBloodsport/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Schedule for this week UPDATED 02/27

For today: Alt Hype vs Spino debate race realism. Baked got shoah so probably on allsup channel
Sunday: 2 literally whos: niggerwewuz vs some woman. Warski live

March 1st Boomer faggot + some random kike vs David Duke + Mark Collet. Warski live 7pm EST
March 3rd Styx vs Fuentes about religion
March 6th JF vs Jay Dyer about religion
April 1st Flat_earther vs JF about flat earth
Lowtax vs Anglin (no date)
Ryan Dawson vs tba (no date)
Alex jones vs David Hogg (maybe)
After every stream ancap user will host a /IBS/ stream

THREADLY REMINDER THAT AQUA IS SHIT

if you reply to euroflag you lose

When will the Althype debate start?

checkmate

pretty sure EU-flags werent allowed

oh shit nigger now you lost

HOW TO BE LIKE EU FLAGGOT (in 3 easy steps):
1. Make an attempt at trolling
2. Fail miserably
3. Resort to posting stale memes instead

>white genocide is happening right now
>he's watching retards on YouTube

>exposing the alt faggots via some shitty pics
>fail miserably

Failure is /ourguy/
Cubans confirmed for huwhite enough.
Welcome to the ethnostate, champ.

So we all agree that saying "tall people tend to be smarter, all else being equal" and adding "likely due to assortive mating" is not the same thing as saying THE GENES WHICH MAKE YOU TALL MAKE YOU SMART right?

EU flag seemed to struggle with the fact the paper said exactly what I said it would say and cant wrap his head around this

The offending excerpt from this paper
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003451

>"This pattern of spousal correlations suggests that a genetic correlation between height and IQ could have arisen as a result of cross-trait assortative mating, and not solely by genetic pleiotropy."

this, so much this

>the struggle against white genocide is happening right now
>he's watching it live on YouTube
FTFY

nono shills will tell you, it will save white people by watching monetized streams :^) keep donating to my patreon and also donate to SUPERCHAT dont forget that! it will save white race!

oh. your streams are stopping white genocide? any source to back that claim or are you really just retards?

this just started
youtu.be/fcbiVygWJ48
He said he wanted to talk to mike enoch

theyre all so repulsive. how long are we going to allow them to exist, user?

persuading people matters

>implying autistic girls are uggos

Prettiest woman I ever fucked was a turbo autist.

why do you think im in here laughing at them? they believe this shit. so fucking delusional. its just e-celeb shilling central

jared holt says so :^)
archive.is/LQu6O

t. JF

Since when is failure /ourguy/ and wtf is all this stuff about orgies about? I was just starting to get tired of ibs and now this shit happens?!!

yeah but you're persuading them to listen to retards like .

absolute state of /IBS/ shills

when you grow bored of playing with the mice let's eat them?

literally who?

Proofs!

The masses need bread and circus. If the AltRight is insistent on the failed "mass movement" ap
roach the best thing for them to do this kind of eceleb bullshit.
Luckily it is disseminating memes and jokes into the culture that will further polarize people.

/IBS/ threads are dying fast. if it werent for me it would already be on the Sup Forums graveyard.

his whole court case.

What's wrong with Styx?

>literally who?
use your head retard

/IBS/ is for retards

Prove me wrong

it's the good old
>I call people I disagree with retards so I can discard their opinion

good work user

What's wrong with spending all of your time and resources combating European Genocide?

(((Baked Alaska))) on with Styx

youtube.com/watch?v=fcbiVygWJ48

>Luckily it is disseminating memes and jokes into the culture that will further polarize people.

you mean like yesterday when tonka joined the stream, screamed and acted like a internet keyboard warrior?

>What's wrong with spending all of your time and resources combating European Genocide?
And what do you recommend me to do?

they cant. this is brainlet central

kys

Bump with a warning. Don't respond to EU kike shill.

>What's wrong with spending all of your time and resources combating European Genocide?
like you're doing right now I'm sure

>unironically asking other men what to do with his life
we are not your daddy champ

Which is why you are here

>hurr durr don't watch streams it's a waste of time, you're not saving the huwhite race
>proceeds to watch the most irrelevant, e-drama focused show around

oh ok champ

When is the anti-zionist killing machine coming on the show?

no, im the gatekeeper. im reminding you how pathetic this thread is.

Irritable Bowl Syndrome

Seriously this was a poorly thought out name

everything you autists have been doing, but with actual purpose and passion.

youre talking about white genocide right now because of me. learn your place, boy.

Yeah you’re a massive faggot who keeps reminding everyone how pathetic you are

he watched it ironically so it's cool

wew, this takes me back.

What are you doing?

>everything you autists have been doing, but with actual purpose and passion.

like creating drama with fake news?
hahahahahaahhaah /IBS/ retards really believe this.

using your threads to discuss white genocide instead of mindless psycho-babble

good times
pown.it/flash/4869.swf

not sucking ((e-celebs)) tiny cock

>but with actual purpose and passion.
What?

At this stage our victory relies on propaganda. Without spreading our message in an effective way who will back us? TRSodomites could be the propaganda arm of the new reich, or they can continue fapping to based trannies and watching YouTube videos all day. I'd much prefer TRS does the right thing, as creating a new outlet is additional work and time.

This is brainlet central because you drag down the average IQ to Somalian levels

That was uncalled for, bucko!

reminder

>And what do you recommend me to do?

Try to make some friends pro-white?

We have won already tbf, but it's still up for grabs what kind of a pro-white society we will get, and how long it will take.

You can't survive withing the leftist cult if you speak about the truth on race, and that mean that the left as a group will chose the virtue signaling solution, instead of choosing a solution that would work.

>Without spreading our message in an effective way who will back us?

first of all base arguments on real sources and studies. and not e-celeb cancer drama.

Does that mean we will have to take him in as a refugee?

>youre talking about white genocide right now because of me. learn your place, boy.
I'm sorry to break it to you but talking about white genocide on an image board doesn't really do anything
you're that guy people look at and go
>wow I don't wanna associate myself with this retard

Noice it's updated. Where is Jared Taylor (at least God tier), Halsey (good when chill, poor-average when defensive), James Allsup and Red Elephant (both rekts Destiny in gun debate)?

yes because before me it was at almost 0 IQ. thank me to bring it almost on somalian levels.

Propaganda is crucial to winning a war. This is why the Jew invests his money and time spreading his own propaganda.

It would be a shame if an undercover skeptic leaked dirt anonymously on the skeptic fuck fest that went on during vidcon. I disavow this behavior.

>Propaganda is crucial to winning a war. This is why the Jew invests his money and time spreading his own propaganda.

drama is not propaganda, just kindergarten shit. are alt righters this hopeless thath ave to resort to drama? so fucking pathetic.

Don't forget to join us on reddit!
reddit.com/r/InternetBloodsport/

>reddit

there it is. exposing the bleddits on this thread.

>reddit.com/r/InternetBloodsport/

Why don't you just go there permanently!

>but talking about white genocide on an image board doesn't really do anything

newfag.

>I'm sorry to break it to you but talking about white genocide on an image board doesn't really do anything
Why? The users of this imageboard are real people who exist in the real world. Everyone from burger flippers to politicians lurk Sup Forums. Every single thing you do in your short life has tremendous impact. Start living that way.
>wow I don't wanna associate myself with this retard
You create cults of personality. Dicky Spencer, Enoch, and all the other ecelebs exist not because their arguments have substance but because shills, like yourself, promote them all day every day. I do not use the eceleb tactic because it's inferior. Instead, I use proper arguments, so whether you like me or not, I am correct. And, upon realizing I'm correct, whether you like me or not becomes irrelevant, and thus I have destroyed all cults of personality. Everything I do has tremendous effect, just like you. The difference between us is I live in a way reflecting this truth.

Agreed. This is why I said perhaps TRS will do what is right, get serious, and stop sucking tranny dick. Prbly wont tho.

The warski streams unironicly turned me from liberalist to alt right

Such actions of hate are not tolerated around these parts of the internet, I personally would be really disappointed if someone were to tarnish the good name of Sup Forums like this.

>so mad he created an empty reddit page himself just to give people a link for a low-tier shitpost
sad

now everything makes sense, all this bleddit tier pics, all these retards. stay on reddit u fucking /IBS/ faggots

Neck yourself

>no feather in the cap
grrrr, so close

Thats Dr Bucko to you

I disavow nazbol gang and all nazbol gang-related activities.
That said, any nazbol gang members posing as skeptics should leak dirt while pretending to be anons on Sup Forums. As a prank.

DO IT FAGGOT I DON'T DISAVOW

>Agreed. This is why I said perhaps TRS will do what is right, get serious, and stop sucking tranny dick. Prbly wont tho.

dont expect much from /IBS/ retards. they are only in for the fake drama. btw donate to my patreon and superrchat hehehe

STRONG BLACK WOMAN

/IBS/ more like /REDDITBS/

who are the top two right ones?