Finland is part of Scandinavia

There are some shills claiming Finland isn't part of Scandinavia and Finns are more related to Estonians and Hungarians but that's a lie. We are Nordic brothers with much cooler language.

PS. Sorry Iceland I love you guys too

I rather go with Estonia and Hungary.

Aren't you forgetting someone?

It is

finnish friends

This.

>Wanting to be related to Sweden
Gag. Soome ja Eesti kõrgemad kui keegi teine.

Wat?

?

?

Nordic != Scandinavian
What's the problem with that?

You are all one big family!

!
>(saatana)

>Finnish man hugging another man who isn't a dying father

Kek.

>I rather go with Estonia and Hungary.

that is because you all belong to the mongol master race

once norwegian girl told me that she dont see finland as part of scandinavia, but idk

Because they aren't. Fins are genetically unique and not related to anyone. Fins have no brother and sister nations like Nordics and Germanics have.

vastaa tähän viestiin kyllä

Eesti and hungary?

Joo?

No, when people here say Scandinavia we mean Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

Finns are too irrelevant to us compared to Denmark and Sweden to be Scandinavian, it is a completely different thing to us.

Keep in mind this is from a Danish/Norwegian perspective, I know Swedes and Finns are closer, but this doesn't extend to the rest of Scandianvia.

You know who your brothers are by who you are making jokes about, we always joke about Danes and Swedes.

They are more closely related to Hungarians.

Hungarian American here!

i know, i just wanted to show what maybe some scandis think, and i always gets me, why you are dividing germanics and scandinavians, arent they the same people?

Scandinavians are a mixture of Nords and later German invaders. The original Finns are Siberian and had little to do with Nords/Germanics until Swedes colonized greater Finland and mixed them into Fennoswedes. Eastern Finns are the true Finns and they look very different from the rest of Finland which is mostly Fennoswede.

So wrong. Finns are related to a HUGE group of Fnno-Uralic peoples in Russia, as well as to Estonia, Hungary, and to a lesser extent Baltic peoples.

Finns are not unique at all. Certainly they are not Scandinavian/Nordic.

>Finns are Siberian

Uralic.

Otherwise accurate.

>Certainly they are not Scandinavian/Nordic.
Nordic, but not Scandinavian. It's two different concepts.

Thank you Finland for providing us with the greatest tool for removing kebab from distance in upcoming RaHoWa.
(scope is german though)

Sweden used to be cool and cocky. Culturally enriching the coastline of Europe one ejaculation at a time during early middle ages, trying out that christianity thing only to become a major power despite it's size all the way up to 1800's when Russia castrated Sweden.

The Ural Mountains are located in Siberia.

hyväksytään

A puukko is a good enough tool for slicing up kebab.

Kiitos, serkku.

> Eastern Finns are the true Finns

Lol. Don’t try, burgers r hopeless.unlike we Chileans cuz I totally knew that

Kick denmark out and add in estonia

pic related is accurate description of nothern europe

>mutt thinks his opinion is relevant

>Meanwhile in sweden.
>Kebab has armed itself with assault rifles.

I thought Finns were space elves...

more relevant than you or your country (which is less than half the size of my state) will ever be

no