He's right you know

He's right you know
Trump is a coward

twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/968320775265705989

Other urls found in this thread:

policeforum.org/assets/docs/Critical_Issues_Series/the police response to active shooter incidents 2014.pdf
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3588907/Audio-1991-surfaces-Donald-Trump-pretending-publicist-bragging-women-success-candidate-INSISTS-isn-t-slams-Today-bringing-up.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this fucking kid

Also Alex Jones dogging faggot.

Fren dodger

I think the Don is telling the truth here.

Wasn't Muhammad Ali a draft dodger?

Bone spurred by a cadet.

Well done kiddo

Literally >please respond

Guns please

And bill Clinton

>HEY THIS WAR WAS WRONG
>HOW DARE HE DODGE A DRAFT FOR A WAR THAT'S PEOPLE UNIVERSALLY AGREE SHOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED
Almonds activated

checked

>it’s a faggot whose never served calls other people draft dodger for having disqualifying conditions episode
*CLICK*

Someone edit the tweet op has to something about how its ironic he calls Trump a coward but is too afraid to debate alex jones

Checked and Keked

user you are here by checked and keked.

I keked

Hodge confirmed pro Vietnam war.

The kid and his handlers know the jig is up. Now they're desperately trying to bait anger and hatred in an attempt to remain relevant.

Boss Hogg dropping Bog pills left and right. Sup Forums BTFO by a high schooler. Kek

Can I legally kill niggers now too?
Welcome to the 60’s you stupid fuck

Do you think his dad knows who Daves real dad is?

>is "involved" in a "school shooting"
>did nothing during the events to stop the "lone shooter" while others, including women "died" around him
>calls others cowards for not going to fight a literal war
This kid is a fucking pussy.

what about obama

Why have Democrats become such bootlickers?
They defend the FBI when they abuse FISA to spy on Americans.
They defend FBI when they ignore hot tips on potential mass shooters.
They defend police forces when they decided to not act in the most obvious mass shooter case in history

>born in 1961
They don't draft kids, friendo.

Based. Trump BTFO

Good thing you're dodging the reality that trump is also a giant pussy.

That fucking kid is someone's puppet. It's so obvious.

Quality post, leaf.

>draft dodger

No. He refused to perform military service and went to prison. Draft dodging was the medical deferment horseshit, pretending to be gay etc.

Trump curse is now activated. This annoying little shit will learn.

A war can be politically motivated and unreasonable. It should not be automatic to defend a government's decision to go to war. Defending a school shooting should be automatic.

Cringy. Every Leftist without exception lacks culture.

Police in the US always contain active shooters rather than intervene. That is a universal national policy we have seen time and time again. It is not new.

>Defending a school shooting should be automatic.

What do you mean "defending"? You are suggesting the policeman assault the building. That is not defending, that is attacking. A one-man attack against an opponent with a better firearm. If it goes well, lives will be saved. If it goes wrong you lose containment and the lunatic is then free to start running around wherever he likes.

This is why they contain active shooters. It is a simple cost/benefit analysis that means the people inside the killing area are fucked and the people outside get protected.

I love how much this sixteen year old kids trigger the fuck out of Trumptards

>Refused to go to war
>Not a draft dodger

As if "going to prison" makes up for it.. If anything, it shows how fucking stupid Ali was. The mental gymnastics of you people is extraordinary.

>Police in the US always contain active shooters rather than intervene.
>You are suggesting the policeman assault the building. That is not defending, that is attacking. A one-man attack against an opponent with a better firearm.
>This is why they contain active shooters. It is a simple cost/benefit analysis that means the people inside the killing area are fucked and the people outside get protected.
But they don't contain the shooters at all, Columbine changed that policy completely. Now police officers are expected to enter the school and immediately neutralize the threat, or at least put pressure on the shooter as soon as they arrive. You're expected to go in alone if necessary. It's standard policy in police departments for two police officers to enter immediately upon arriving, with one ready to kill the person who shot the other cop.

That sort of policing is even spreading here. We're not dealing with Russian funded bank robbers or ideologically motivated terrorists hijacking planes to get their friends freed anymore, we're dealing with people who will simply go into a school and will start shooting people until they're shot at, at which point they'll kill themselves. The only way to attack that kind of threat is to kill it as quickly as possible.

It didn't matter if he only had a gun, he should have fucking entered. He wasn't even expected to go rambo and kill the shooter himself, he was expected to at least find out where the guy was and tell the kids in safe areas to evacuate. It wasn't like backup was an hour away. Besides, there were 4 cops outside during the shooting.

This little prick has an agenda. Fuck him. Just watch, he will work for CNN and be hailed as a "hero" by that shit station. Fucking stupid.

>go to war with Vietnam's
>eventually democrats and liberals get sick of it
>they protest against it
>they riot against it
>government says "fuck it" and ends the war
>pull troops home
>liberals spit at and make shame the troops
>Trump refused to fight in that war
>fast forward to todayy
>some oily little demokkkrat shit picks on Trump for not fighting in vietnamm
>the same vietnam war his grandparents will have protested against
>his grandparents faces when they see what their kike grandson faggot is up to

Why is this kid not getting the shit kicked out of him every day in high school? We need more bullies in schools. #makebulliesgreatagain

He never dodged the draft. There was no evasion, he just went to prison. Draft dodging was what wealthy people did using their friends in politics and the medical profession, getting industrial deferments and other measures.

>As if "going to prison" makes up for it

The penalty for refusing to serve was prison. His conviction was reversed later, he never should have served a day. He was a conscientious objector who just happened to be black so he got locked up.

>Now police officers are expected to enter the school

That is not true in the slightest. We have seen it over and over.

>Besides, there were 4 cops outside during the shooting.

All following the established strategy. Contain, establish a perimeter, wait for reinforcements. Just because we have a video which is frustrating to watch does not mean we can just start making lies up.

>dodging military service in a way that makes you go to prison is magically different
what

>conscientious objector
like trump
cool

This dude is a sociopath. He is feasting on the attention like a glutton on a happy meal.

>the draft is now good because of Trump

What world am I living in?

This is from his fbi dad. Telling him what to write.

>That is not true in the slightest.
But you're full of shit. Almost every single police officer in every city in the US undergoes this training, with the exception being very large cities like NYC that can afford to have SWAT teams ready 24/7. The standard procedure is to enter and clear.

>The traditional response of forming perimeters and calling in specialized teams no longer applies to active shooter incidents. These murderers intend to terrorize and kill as many people as possible.
>During past active killer/shooter training classes, I've listened to instructors explain some of these team concepts before going out of their way to belittle a newer tactic that has been gaining traction over the past seven or eight years – the solo-officer response. I’ll give this instructor the benefit of the doubt and chalk it up to ignorance and a lack of understanding regarding solo-officer response tactics.
>The reality is solo-officer tactics have a proven track record. Getting officers to the scene quickly and responding with appropriate force is not a new active shooter tactic. Don Alwes reports that nearly 63% of active killer incidents stopped by law enforcement were stopped by a single officer. Alwes adds that around 30% of these incidents are stopped by a two-officer response. Adding these numbers up proves it: 93% of active shooter incidents stopped by law enforcement are stopped by one or two officers.

>All following the established strategy. Contain, establish a perimeter, wait for reinforcements.
Again, you're full of shit. Literally everything written about this topic since Columbine advocates the exact opposite of what you're saying. Unless you're dealing with 9 active shooters at once and the Navy Seals are 3 minutes away by helicopter, you enter and neutralize the threat.

>The standard procedure is to enter and clear.

It cannot be standard procedure and at the same time never happen. We have seen these attacks over and over again and the police response is the same.

>Literally everything written about this topic

The reality on the ground is that police tactics in the US have not changed at all.

>It cannot be standard procedure and at the same time never happen. We have seen these attacks over and over again and the police response is the same.
Are you fucking deranged?

>The reality on the ground is that police tactics in the US have not changed at all.
How much are you getting paid for this? Seriously, tell me. You need a raise to be this blatant.

Trump wasn't a conscientious objector. He claimed he had "bone spurs" which is like when fat women claim to have "big bones".

that isn't how the draft works. they stopped pulling numbers at 230

>prove me wrong

BLUMPF DSTO

>Are you fucking deranged?

No. We can see the police tactics in real life in active shooter situations in the US. They are to contain, make a perimeter, wait. If you can see other tactics playing out that I have missed feel free.

>How much are you getting paid for this?

Nothing.

>blatant

Blatantly doing what? What are you attempting to communicate here?

Boy evading kike wars sure is frown'd upon, nam was a shit show anyway, bunch of rice farmers beat the worlds greatest army because the political war was lost at home, I'm sure this fucking kid doesn't know shit about that though since he was likely in his holohaux class rubbing his hands together as his fellow students were being gunned down about how him and his FBI faggot dad were gonna use this to push gun control

>65,774 likes

wtf america

>No. We can see the police tactics in real life in active shooter situations in the US. They are to contain, make a perimeter, wait. If you can see other tactics playing out that I have missed feel free.

Recent active killer incidents where solo-officer response tactics were used include:

Austin, TX – Downtown (November 2014)
Garland, TX – Curtis Culwell Center (May 2015)
Hesston, KS – Excel Corp (February 2016)
Antigo, WI – Antigo High School (April 2016)
Taunton, MA – Silver City Galleria Mall (May 2016)
Bristol, TN – Days Inn (July 2016)
St. Cloud, MN – Crossroads Center Mall (September 2016)
Columbus, OH – Ohio State University (November 2016)
Lexington, KY – Transylvania University (April 2017)
New York, NY – West Side Hwy Bike Path (October 2017)
Lenexa, KS – Costco (November 2017)

policeforum.org/assets/docs/Critical_Issues_Series/the police response to active shooter incidents 2014.pdf

In the Columbine incident, police from various
Denver-area agencies responded but did not
enter the school to stop the shooters for more than
30 minutes. That reflected their training, which was
based on the concepts of containing the situation
and waiting for SWAT team members to arrive,
mobilize, and respond.
This type of training reflected the thinking at
the time. And it was appropriate for hostage incidents
or other scenarios in which it made sense to
wait for a SWAT team to respond, because SWAT
personnel are better equipped and trained in special
tactics than are patrol officers. However, Columbine
did not involve hostage takers; it involved
two youths intent on quickly killing people at
random. Columbine brought a realization by law
enforcement leaders that a much faster response
was needed for active-shooter incidents.

I wish Cruz would've shot this faggot instead

A deadly shooting at an Indiana grocery store
could have been much worse if not for the quick
actions of two police officers who relied on training
that has become commonplace since the 1999 Columbine
shootings. Cody Skipper and Jason Tripp
arrived at the Elkhart store within three minutes
and needed less than 60 seconds to fatally shoot a
gunman who had killed two people and was threatening
a third

In active shooter situations where an officer arrives
at the scene and can hear shooting, screams, or other
indications that the perpetrator is actively shooting
or threatening victims, some departments’ policies
explicitly provide that the lone officer can move to
stop the threat without waiting for any additional
officers to arrive. The shooter may be stopped by
arrest, by containment, or by use of deadly force

Other departments require that officers wait
until a certain number of officers have arrived.
Those officers are instructed to form a “contact
team” that responds as a unit with the mission of
stopping the shooter and preventing his escape.
Some departments’ policies recommend a contact
team of a certain size—often four officers—but
also specify that fewer officers may respond if it is
apparent that a full contact team cannot be assembled
quickly. Some of these agencies caution that
a smaller team should be deployed only as a last
resort.

Chief Oates: As an outsider to the Colorado
law enforcement community who has only been
there since 2005, I can tell you that Colorado law
enforcement has been on top of its game since
Columbine. It was a searing event for the police
in Colorado. There was this sea change in terms of
shifting away from the old strategy of “contain and
negotiate.” I think everyone has a focus on the new
paradigm and the new way of responding, including
my organization. We have really focused in the
last couple of years on training for aggressive entry

Do you see how you're full of shit now?

What I don't get is why they don't just get a bunch of these remote spider bots, mount a camera and some pepperspray/tasers on it and send it in to incapacitate the shooter.

The spider bots could also distract the shooter who attempts to fight them off giving more time for students to get out.

Please try to follow the conversation. Read the post I quoted and read the post it quoted. It's about whether Trump is a pussy for not being involved in a war in comparison to whether Hogg is a pussy for not getting involved in a school shooting. I said it should not be automatic to defend a war because it may not be righteous. I answered that it should be automatic to defend against a school shooting because it doesn't get any more righteous than preventing children from being murdered. I used the vague term defending on purpose because I am discussing morality about which side of the conflict to pick. I am not discussing any moral imperative to action and I am not discussing situational details and proper procedures, only which side of a conflict people should be compelled to pick or should not be compelled to pick.

Each Police car could have a set of of these remote spiders for these situations.

bots. 'Social proof' e.g. group think is a major tool of manipulation.

>1 post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD. DO NOT ENGAGE. GET A CLUE, RETARDS.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

but with that very same power and influence he was able to do more good on this world than most of us have ever done by giving wealth and providing jobs

the NRA has nothing to do with anything

There was some famous American musician who managed to score a discharge before getting shipped off to Vietnam by publicly having a wank in the barracks.

the left:
>vietnam was a terrible war, we shouldnt have fought in it!
also the left:
>why didnt you go to vietnam!

A Sup Forumsack before Sup Forums

What is this Jew magic

kinda scary. reminds me of this 80s movie with tom selleck that had these killer robospider bots

The guy being shot was a cop killer who murdered dozens of women and children from police officers families
He was being executed after a short trial for his crime

Rare

i thought it was marky mark who shot him

Didn't leftists used to be against whataboutism?

>says faggot who literally does not have to fear draft

>Just because we have a video which is frustrating to watch does not mean we can just start making lies up
Post-truth age nigga

>if you're going to college, the draft doesn't apply to you

>go to college

>don't get drafted

how fucking dishonest do you have to be in order to actually say he 'dodged the draft' when he wasn't fucking eligible to be drafted.

how is trump ownes by the NRa? he doesn't needs them a bit in terms of privae finances

This kid is gonna get fucked up. Only niggers and women can be that undeservedly cocky and get away with it.

So does this mean he's going to join the army to show Trump what a pussy he is? Surely this will be the end of Drumpf!

>Austin, TX – Downtown (November 2014)

He was shooting at buildings.

>Garland, TX – Curtis Culwell Center (May 2015)

They shot a police car. The policeman shot back. More policeman arrived who shot them. The police cannot form a perimeter around themselves.

>Hesston, KS – Excel Corp (February 2016)

This is one. A true attacking response.

>Antigo, WI – Antigo High School (April 2016)

This is police shooting at a man in an outdoor area near where they were.

>Taunton, MA – Silver City Galleria Mall (May 2016)

This was an off duty policeman who was in the restaurant. He cannot form a perimeter around himself.

>St. Cloud, MN – Crossroads Center Mall (September 2016)

This is the same thing.

>Columbus, OH – Ohio State University (November 2016)

This is another one in an outdoor area.

>Lexington, KY – Transylvania University (April 2017)

A man with knives, not guns.

>New York, NY – West Side Hwy Bike Path (October 2017)

This is another one in an outdoor area.

>Lenexa, KS – Costco (November 2017)

Not even a shooting.

If you look at the genuine active shooter incidents the tactics are basically the same.

>contain
>kid walks out and buys junk food
Almonds activated.

>ambitious business man refused to fight in a war that wasn't even morally justified and scorned by most liberals

Vietnam was nothing but neocons and warhawks being imperialists as usual, only these new age liberal faggots would have a problem with someone opting out of Vietnam.

Didn't Hogg also say he understands not running towards someone with an AR-15?
Why should it be acceptable to be forced to fight in another country?

Didn't have a trial but summary execution was perfectly legal and morally right.

College deferments exist as well.

tweet of the year if true

Isn't that a sign of mental illness. This kid wasn't even born until after the turn of the century.

>implying "John Miller" didn't plant that fabricated bullshit
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3588907/Audio-1991-surfaces-Donald-Trump-pretending-publicist-bragging-women-success-candidate-INSISTS-isn-t-slams-Today-bringing-up.html

>trumps is a coward
>says kid that ran away from his friends and left them to die