We will ban AR-15

We will ban AR-15

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stillgray/status/968560670672224256?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

P Qredticted This

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little russian bot? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Crisis Actor Academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous fake school and I have over 300 shooting scenarios. I am trained in gungrab psyop and I’m the top Crisis Actor in my class. You are nothing to me but just another troll. I will cry on TV the likes which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can act in over 700 different formats, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in crisis acting, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and NSA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Your AR is fucking banned, kiddo.

We will ban the muttblood mongrels and purify ourselves in righteous whiteness.

huge if enormous

MAIN STREEM METEOR

>el goblino detected

I SUMMON TIVADAR, THE HUNTER OF LA DIABOLICA CREATURA LESBICA

YOUR TURN!

>le 42% face

BANbanbanbanban

Dobby wants the guns?

GIB GUN NAZI

And, I will shoot tyrants and traitors for fun.

Good to know Shia Lebouf is still getting work.

DRUMPH AND ADULTS WILL SEE!

thank you for turning in your guns

She is right you know.

Im sick of seeing that ugly face everywhere, will you fuck off with it.

Is that an oblivion character?

GIVE THEM UP OR GO TO JAIL.

lmaoooo Dewey from Malcolm in Center

She's been fucking our shit up for weeks desu

David Hogg is actually Frankie muniz.

kek

twitter.com/stillgray/status/968560670672224256?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^3

POTION SELLER

ITT: punchable faces

wtf I hate guns now

Frankie muniz prefers driving a race car over working for and with juice.

>AR-15
Why not ban the more dangerous A-10 Warthog first?

By Azura! By Azura! By Azura! You're the Grand Champion! I saw your fight against the Gray Prince! You're the best! Can I... Can I get those guns from you? You don't really need them anyway!"

KEK
nicee

Das bretty gud

big if big

Would totally fuck her with a condom on.

fucking kek

great job

GIVE BOWS NOW!!!