How can we convince white people to reproduce more?

How can we convince white people to reproduce more?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Simple.

1) lower wages
2) lower living standards
3) reduce education
4) lower parental responsibility laws

We would be up and breeding in no time just like the darker people do.

the earth is full, make some space first

start with boomers

>look what my wife bought with me my own money

This is natural selection at work. We don't want these people. People who willingly omit themselves from the gene pool should be free to do so. All women should be bred with 10/10 white Chads with excellent genetics. The rest of us should have to forego our narcissistic desire to procreate for the good of future generations.

you first

Ugly women make ugly daughters. By the way.

didn't work in moldova or yukon

His wife forces the poor cuck to get a vasectomy ensuring he will never have children and use that as an excuse down the line to fuck tyrone stating she doesn't "love" him or "lust" over him it's purely for "breeding".

poor cuck will probably agree to it after he gets a new xbox.

This angers me. It's shouldn't be real, but in today's culture I can't help but think it is

you kill the faggots like this. then there are enough resources for everyone else retard

yeah remove higher iq's from the populace immediately for a more docile future generation of
worker bees.
if everyones a drone there can be no problems

free mail order brides all around

Would you prefer a society of "high-IQ" dawkins spouting reddit edgelords or a "low-IQ" based Amish society? IQ isn't everything.

Create law that states only white men can own property,create another law that states all women are property.

>consolefag

Stop complaining on 4chins and breed.

take away a woman's right to vote or divorce

Reduce working hours.

Everyone only works 6 hours day max .

Creating more jobs over night.

more people have time spend money

More people have time make babys

Pay them for it.
Indigenous baby born = £3k payment from the state.

Are you high? Literally how you create more "diversity" and get more people to have abortions since they can't pay for childcare since they're too busy earning fuck all at work.

Also, /thread, but it's an important question so it's worth discussing.

Would only work if every single country in the west (at least) implemented the policy.

>can't pay for childcare

This is what women are for.

>too busy earning fuck all

This is what women used to do. Because they had kids to look after.

Make a video game about it.

Oh, an Idle game of which you have to do everything to influence European people to reproduce more!

Exactly this. What a fucking cuck.

nah he'll demand a switch for that one

white women are pure shit, until that changes, i'm in no hurry

>This is what women are for

A women will have to work in the society your suggesting because otherwise their won't be enough food on the table you stupid bong! You need to raise wages in order to allow women to stay at home.

Of course, the most radical way of fixing this problem is to simply ban women from working. Of course, this would cause a whole host of other problems, but it would probably fix more than it would cause.

So you're saying its patriotic to be a cuck?

You first. ..

>otherwise their won't be enough food on the table

Food poverty is one of the drivers of higher birth rates.

>You need to raise wages

Raising wages makes child production more expensive since someone has to either be paid or take time off work to raise the child.

>since someone has to either be paid or take time off work to raise the child.

If wages are higher then the woman doesn't have to work and can raise the child. Nowadays is exactly what your describing. Average wages are shit compared to what they should be, and it means that the average couple have to both work in order to have children, and even still struggle to stay afloat. Back in the sixties the man could have a simple factory job and pay for a house, a car, a family of four, and an annual holiday all out of his own back pocket whilst his wife could mind the kids no problem! That was because for the time the wages were high, not because they were low!

Post war baby boom was a thing user, and it came from affluence not poverty.

>he thinks shitskin breeding like rats is socioeconomic
lmao

>Would you prefer a society of "high-IQ" dawkins spouting reddit edgelords or a "low-IQ" based Amish society? IQ isn't everything.

I for one would much rather prefer people that finished univerisity that might have left leaning views but can build a functional society rather than a bunch of fanatics that don't use phones and are stuck in the 18th century.

That is impossible to implement now. Can you even imagine how much babies shitskins would produce.

Who says the Amish are low IQ?

Raise wages, most white couples have to both have jobs just to scrape by. How are they gonna support kids too?

It is better for weaklings to be weeded out. What we need to ensure is there are competent white people raising big white families in the countryside. Cities will collapse either way, and when there's no gibs non whites will either get out or die in the cold. The white man's habitat was always the countryside anyway, cities are the dwelling of ((Rats))

It's not about being a cuck, it's about whether you deserve to breed. You might not have been born with the genetics of a greek god, but if you do a lot of work in yourself and understand the importance of struggle you will get a good wife and reproduce. Most don't do that though, so let them erase their traces. Same thing with abortion and niggers.

People who don't want kids fucking disgust me.
Millennial being taught their entire lives that they are the future, they are sooooo special, life is for living, have fun etc
Entitled shits

haha get fucked grandpa nobody gives a shit about muh kids anymore

That whole trickle down effect....
4 degrees, one child that has costs $1k a month since breathing air in this world, she is 3 now. Working families who need a break make too much for any subsidy or tax break. If you make less than $110k for a family you are below the consumption line.

Nobody except;
> Muslims
> Africans
> Chinese
> Indians
> Eastern Europeans

We don't.
We must end the wh*te menace, mashallah.

Haha despite Jooze saying dey be people of color. HR niggers consider all Semitic and Arab niggers white.
Reeeeee you white Turk boy !!

Why does it matter? We will all be dead and gone soon enough.

Its the opposite, white/european type people do not operate that way. Wages must be high, work has to be steady, the conditions must be very good to have kids, it has to be at the right time at the right place in life. White people for the most part are very picky with having kids, when to have them, who to have them with. Jobs today just don't pay shit, western world is going down hill, no kids..

Do not respond to my posts filthy wh*te pig

Why fellow white man, no more brother wars. Why you mad bro? You white turkey bros are nearly as bad as the Israeli niggers living off American tits.

Idiocracy the movie ironically is prophetic.

We need white people, I'm tired of looking at ugly people AKA non-whites. What the fuck happened in evolution idk

Encouraging surrogacy for single males and homosexuals

No more jihad Turkey man put the jihad down and let’s be friends.

how is the society functioning if the people in it aren't breeding LOOOL

This makes me so mad. For the price of two 3 month xbox live cards he could have gotten a 1 year membership but his wife was too stupid to figure this out.

Make a world I would want to leave my kids in

Housing affordability is an issue.
Can't afford a house, no privacy for setting up a family.
No discrimination against white males for work below women or pocs.
Halt immigration.

Seriously the boomers have imported immigrants for cheap work and to up their property value to create more wealth without work.
Automation means no need for that cheap work anymore, more commies want the money which has fucking nosedived due to increased demand for housing and goods (competition with immigrants)

Most important thing to realise: Boomers compete DIRECTLY with their children. It's in their selfish interest to have a pathetic legacy so they can live more for themselves (A growing trait in first world countries).

tl;dr
remove boomers from history.

>scimitar
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

It will be a glorious day when my scimitar comes crashing down on you wh*teoids, alhamdulillah!

>have left leaning views
>can build a functional society
pick one

That guy shouldn’t be reproducing anyways. Fucking hell, what a cuck.

Banishing women from the workplace and voting stations

If these are the people in question are we sure we want them to reproduce?
Sure things might get kinda rough when the darkies take over, at least until they starve themselves to death and we start rebuilding.
Meanwhile /ourguys/ have been preparing for shtf for decades.
As long as we remember the 14 words and make a point not to race mix we will be fine.
Meanwhile all the stupid white liberals will die out when their pets turn on them, at best they will mix and become lost in the brown horde.
We really have nothing to worry about lads, just don't drop your guard

Liberalism is just breeding the weakness out of the white race

You know why whites bomb muslims? because the women aren't worth raping, the children all look the same and have the same name, and the men are killed by jews. Cleanin up the mess

It doesn't matter. DNA is malleable, anyone who lives on white premises turns white over generations. Can't argue with ecology.

How can we convince non-whites to reproduce less?

Scimitars are gay bro. Israeli gay-tier.
You are a white man use a white mans sword such as the Greek xiphos.

this make people dumb, maybe mix some chemicals into the water supply

but in reality I would like to have white kids and a family but for that I need a good white woman, those dont exist anymore, therefore kids and family is not possible.

End Feminism, all of it and everything that has come because of it. Strip women of the right to work in most jobs, the right to vote, and the right to divorce. This will make them dependent on men and restore them to the role of homemaker and mother.

Hold your tongue and do not insult me, I am not white! My skin is as black as night!

Yeah. You'll be hanging off a tree.
Allah was a pig fucking faggot and muhhamed(shit be upon him) died of a fever. Literally a religion of weaklings and social cancer.

Muslims are homosexuals

I want to travel to your country, I hear your people are some of the only non-mongrelized on the planet.

An average dindu would cuck you with your pig.

Government mandated Nintendo Switches

We only have a great-tier it industry. The population is like Russia but a much less rape-baby feel.

>patron of shit tier live service games
>no longer able to reproduce
nothing of value was lost

You ain’t gotta be a self hating white turkey man. Race is a spectrum and classification by Human Resources. Human Resources department say you white then you white, boy! You calling HR personnel liars?

Lots of land here

Through Allah's will I will strike you down like dogs and you shall beg for my mercy, inshallah!

Why are all Muslims so violent?
/pol is a board of peace Turkey man pig fucker.

How are you going to do that? Aren't you still recovering from your ritual anal sex the elders impose on you?

Small-brained wh*te dogs only understand violence. The only language they understand is a sharp blade to their throats!

God bless it, Erdogan, is that you? Does your momma know you typing in anime forums again? You sneaky white devil you!

You're a pussy. You'll get fucked like one.