MC beats the shit out of the main girl to prove that he's strong enough to protect her

>MC beats the shit out of the main girl to prove that he's strong enough to protect her

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hkA6kh5j_wI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>It works

>main girl beats the shit out of MC to prove that she's strong enough to protect him

That is literally the plot of most to are majutsu no index volumes

I mean, he's at least proven he's an equal match for anyone else who could hurt her

name 17 series where this happens. go on, I'll wait.

>MC rapes student council president to show her she isn't so high and mighty
>it works

This

is this a thing?

name a series(non hentai) where this happens!

rakudai was fun.

Working!! and witch craft works.

Also that episode with the bully girl in great teacher onizuka.

TO ARU MAJUTSU NO INDEX

>Girl rapes other girl to make her hate her
>It backfires

Name ONE series

Like the other guy said, NAME ONE SERIES. Do it.

Kannazuki no Miko

Man... seen that before and forgot about it. I don't remember the girl who did it doing it for the purpose of making the other girl hate her though.

yuru yuri

It's kind of debatable why she did it. She turns sort of evil just before it and is resentful towards the girl because of other things. She also just wanted to rape her.

Huge fucking spoiler: They needed a virgin sacrifice to calm Orochi's tits so he wouldn't destroy the world for another 10,000 years.

Blue hair rapes blondie so she wouldn't have to die and blondie would hate her enough to kill her without regret, thus fulfilling the role of the virgin sacrifice.

Oh yeah, now I remember the whole deal. It's been too long since I've given it a watch.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkA6kh5j_wI

I don't even remember this being the case. Truly yuri is the purest form of love.