Mahoujin Guru Guru

>AOTY
>no thread

Cute Kukuri deserve lots of threads you baka.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CstD2qWfEj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think that every anime should have a background dancer at all times

I think that no one anime should have a background dancer at any time

No loli I have seen has ever got the blood flowing like this one.

the pixelshit almost ruined it

what is the taste of her thigh ?

>Has literally had less than a minute of screentime this entire season so far
>That shit almost ruined it man

Blow it out your ass nigger

>720p
If there's ever been a show that justifies 1080p, this is it.

I'm talking about the dude so nostalgic dialog boxes and overworld view. Though the most obnoxious ones are the zoom in shots

It was kinda bad in the first episode but not a problem since. Besides, this fucking show is great.

I want to marry Kukuri and protect her smile.

I liked that part. The pixelstuff made it more relatable to an old rpg game.

It is the taste of a liar

I want to gently chew on her soft, dumpling legs.

the old dancing guys really annoying does he ever go away?

Kukuri stop posting and go sleep.

Recently watching the old series and moving onto the current, I really miss the old man's dancing song.

>Guru Guru Cafe
This is amazing, I wonder if they have that Hero's dish with poison swamps on it.

Na na na ni na na na na ni na na na na naaa...

youtube.com/watch?v=CstD2qWfEj8

Is this like a bootleg Konosuba or something? Damn that shojo artstyle is ugly af desu

> > 162142911
I know it's bait, but still.

>Cockori

I'm trying to finish the first series before watching more of this and it's hard to hold off because I'm never sure how much they'll skip.
In like the space of 7 episodes they covered the equivalent of 30 in the 1994 adaption.

>tfw 90% of my guru guru folder is kukuri

>tfw 90% of my guru guru folder is kukuri so I just named the folder "Kukuri" instead.

:▷

Who would win in an all out battle

Kukuri or Nike?

Kukuri would win the fight, but Nike would win Kukuri.

The original really is great for how much you get Kukuri, also the supreme art style and animation. So much fun.

Plenty of shows have been for years in 900p or higher and with the way horriblesubs encodes, 720p has been obsolete for years.
I really don't understand why people are still so much into 720p shit when 1080p is just simply better.

A) Saves space.
B) I watch anime on my second monitor that's 1366x768 so 1080p is wasted anyway.

The most exciting time of the week is coming tomorrow!

I loved it, the fuck is wrong with you

I've been trying to watch the old show. Kukuri is adorable and it has some great visual gags (loved the one where Kuku's head literally grows to the size of a room),
But god DAMN does it suffer from "explaining-the-joke-itis". Fucking insufferable

It saves space and is generally faster to download, especially for old shows with few seeds. My Internet is already bad and I don't have a habit of hoarding shows on a hard drive so it makes sense to use 720p for me.

The best thing about the classic is all the adorable moments it has, it's filler but still really nice. It was hard for me to get used to the slower pacing though.

trying too hard to be "hey hey look at how inspired by draque i am"

How the hell is space an issue in this day and age? And when you consume art entertainment, why would you go for the worse option? Though if you watch anime on secondary monitor to begin with, well I'm not one to judge.
And yeah, I guess internet's another thing. I've had 100/10 connection for like past 6 years so it's harder for me to understand places with really awful speeds, then again America really has some backwards internets.
I just couldn't allow myself to watch the cute girls I adore so much to be in lower fidelity.

chink cartoons rarely ever have enough detail to warrant high resolution

I tried torrenting Flip Flappers in 720p a few days ago and it took me like nearly a day leaving the computer on. I just cannot bring myself to wait for 1080p. Of course it would be nice to be able to watch in 1080p but I don't have the luxury for that.
Not to mention hard drives might be cheap in US but it is usually much more expensive especially in 3rd world countries where those are imported. My computer has limited storage so I would just delete the series I have finished watching to make room for something else.
I would definitely want to watch 1080p when possible but 720p is good enough for me.

Is that Kukuri drawn by Henreader?

>how the hell is space an issue
There are some us who have other interests besides anime. I have to also allocate space for a fuckton of manga, a fucktin of music (often lossless), a fuckton of vidya (for a variety of consoles and not just for the PC), Star Trek, and other things. And then, of course, there's the fuckton of anime. So space is still important, especially so for poorfags. 720p is sufficient and a nice compromise. Don't assume your situation is ubiquitous and applies to other anons, fag. (Though I will admit that you should try your best toarchive your shit in the best possible quality.)

Yes, Henreader is a man of good taste.

Juju vs Kukuri

Juju x Kukuri

The world would end.

smug can't be beat

ok

I want them to get helldevice'd pretty bad.