Girls und Panzer

So what's the recommended watching order for the show and the OVAs?

I would assume the movie is the last thing to watch at least

Other urls found in this thread:

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/09/11/nendoroid-miho-nishizumi-panzer-jacket-peacoat-ver-girls-und-panzer-das-finale/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone did put together a supercut in chronological order for the stream.

But it isn't that important. You could watch the show with the recap chapters , then the OVAS, then der film with no problem at all.

>then der film
Sup germoney

Incorrecto.

That's the original title.

But that's the title.

Or the anzio OVA where it belongs in the series.

Release order, this will always be the answer.

>stop episode 7 with not even two minutes left to watch the OVA
>stop the OVA with about five minutes left to watch the series up to the night before the tournament final
>watch half of the last scene from the OVA
>finish the series
>finally watch the end of the OVA
Trying to watch GuP chronologically is a nightmare.

I wish I could remember, I renamed them according to viewing order as soon as the torrent finished and never looked back

that fetish is for Katyusha not Erika

>GIRLS und PANZER: Die Madchen und Panzer Wochenschau - BD Special

>only raws on AB

So what is it?

I binge watched the entire series yesterday
Just how the fuck is this show so good?

Cute girls, great soundtrack and well-directed tank fights. What's not to like?

Filthy Korean poster

-Girls und Panzer EP 1 - 12.
-Girls und Panzer: Kore ga Hontou no Anzio-sen Desu! OVA
-Girls und Panzer der Film
-Girls und Panzer der Film: Akiyama Yukari no Sensha Kouza Special

The rest is just info and spec about tanks.

>Trying to watch GuP chronologically is a nightmare.
It's nothing compare to Monogatari series.

It spoils the ending
why do you think it's still being posted about after like 5 years?

>the 6 OVAs are just info and specs

When in doubt go for production order.

Why the brits are the cutest?

Art imitates life.

Why is the film so fucking good?

Because is a sports anime with cute girls, tanks, and international banter in a world that is basically what would happen if /k/ took control of the government

hear me out on this one.

Try the series, if you are kinda disappointed in it don't worry. I'm a huge fan but even I dropped it after three episodes since it felt kinda... dumb.

If that happens, immediately watch the movie. You'll not get all the jokes, but it's entertaining enough to keep you watching on its own.

Then start the series over. The characters will be much more likeable after the movie, and you'll invest into their shenanigains a bit more. Saori Appreciation will go way up, which I recommend. After that, OVAs and the movie again, which you'll appreciate much more.

I have tested this approach on around 5 animubros and around 8 normies who were sceptical about Anime. All normies liked the movie a lot and continued to watch the series.

I can confirm this too, I watched the series and didn't really like it, but when I watched the movie recently I loved it and now want to re-watch the series.

Because it's accurate

They're technically Britaboos

It is best to watch the Anzio OVA right after episode 7, you just have to stop at the end credits and save the spoilerly after-credits scene for when you finish the show.

You have an expensive tank model with a bomb strapped to it.
You tell Yukari that you will blow that thing up if she doesn't do something you want her to, but will get the tank model without a bomb in it if she agrees to your terms.
What would you make her do?

It just the PVs of the episode 11 and 12 of GuP.

Let me touch the fluff

3 more months. The wait is killing me.

Let me ruffle her hair.

Fluff the fluff

Nendoroid Miho Nishizumi: Panzer Jacket & Peacoat Ver. (GIRLS und PANZER das Finale)

mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2017/09/11/nendoroid-miho-nishizumi-panzer-jacket-peacoat-ver-girls-und-panzer-das-finale/

A proper german would have used accusative
>then den Film

They're Japs though.

In theory it's impossible to determine unless the whole thing is translated and you could just as well imagine it being in the dative case because of the preceding preposition 'with'

Maho is the cutest