/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL: RACE WAR HAPPENING

ZIMBABWE STYLE LAND GRABS LEGALIZED

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6EZVJG4Gs4

enca.com/south-africa/live-video-parliament-debates-the-land-issue

No bullshit now, constitution amended, all land is now open for taking. Motion passed in Parliament to amend land rights, be they urban or rural, with 74% majority. White MPs walked out of parliament.

They are coming for our houses and farms. The race war is now going to officially begin. They're detaining and banning journalists at the moment trying to document what's happening here. After the budget report they're gonna tax us for all the money we're worth (only 3 million people qualify for income tax, mostly whites supporting the other 54 million) and use it for more gibs to stay in power. Some medical practitioners get taxed 88% of their income after everything else is subtracted besides just income tax. That's all gonna tank the economy because we can't fucking afford it.

As soon as they start the economy will drop exponentially until we have no industries or farms left and are massively in debt, since the government would never dare stop once they have started or their voters will drag them through the streets.

I know that there are some isolated boere militias (anything organised and open will land you in jail here, commandos are outlawed) that, if government turns the army on the people, have plans to storm army and airforce bases, seize equipment and arrest personal (tell them to fuck off home), before they even get their orders. The people I were speaking to said they either had plans for or believed that more than a third of military bases could be seized within two hours of the word go. But that isn't a situation we want, because then the media will be against us during the issuing escalation.

JOIN THE Sup ForumsACK EMERGENCY DISCORD:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vmUdlhAB3I
youtube.com/watch?v=cEb1ZT_kMco
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227
archive.fo/7vUQl#selection-1027.46-2628.0
youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4
gommies.gom/fug/
gommies.gom/starve/
gommies.gom/ohfugme/
gommies.gom/ohshid/
gommies.gom/1984/
gommies.gom/guck/
gommies.gom/probaganda/
gommies.gom/XDDDD/
gommies.gom/wheresfood/
gommies.gom/benis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SYRIA STYLE SHIT HAPPENING

Two overseas friends of mine are now planning to come back because it's getting heated here. Why? Well it's obvious they're coming here now that there's no bullshit and a real fight is starting. Might start small, an uppity farmer shooting at government officials trying to make him sign paperwork to hand over his farm to a black worker, maybe Cape Town's troubles escalate and spread across the country, maybe the economy tanks form low confidence and a populist force storms the Union buildings in a coup (our military is kept tiny to prevent military coups) and announces its time for whites to die. Who knows, something is going to happen

Though idk how Sup Forums thinks we survived this long. Living in a 80% black country I've been forced to interact with blacks and let me tell you from the simple laborer to that arrogant university student they're all extremely terrified of whites even thinking of organising because they know they're fucked. Blacks don't own firearms here besides random gangs in the shittiest parts of the intercities. Walk into any gunshop here, go into any firing range, go to any hunting club, it's 100% just whites. We have 500 000 veterans. Blacks scatter when whites team up for anything. No matter who wins a civil war it will basically be a genocide. 99 out of 100 times you'll be dealing with blacks with firebombs and pangas and it will be mostly disorganised gangs and marauders, they're not brave enough while whites have absolutely nothing to lose at such a stage. The SANDF will disband, especially when the white airforce starts to leave their posts. Meanwhile you also have coloureds and other non blacks that have just as much to lose in such a scenario and they're also just as tired of the overt black nationalism.

It will be a bloodbath but I feel we can win.

First for Rhodesia

G-guys even Reddit is gearing up for civil war

Y'all realize you won't just fight the most powerful army in Africa, right? If your resistance somehow succeeds, the UN will send forces to intervene. European and American soldiers will fly out to South Africa to gun you down, and you won't stand a chance.

And don't even try to plead for mercy. Don't try to tell the white UN soldiers they're killing their "own people". Marxism has enlightened the civilized world to race being a social construct, so such tricks won't work anymore.

MASS REDPILLING OF WESTERN COUNTRIES

>What makes South Africa important?

Besides the fact we have 60% of the world’s platinum (most of the rest being in Russia) you need to understand the important situation South Africa is in in regards to world geo politics and current trends in Western countries. We're the canary in the coal mine, what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe if you stick with your current trajectories. Normies however are not aware of it or choose to ignore it as a fantasy, but they cannot ignore a full blown race war happening in a prominent country such as South Africa. Even if the media tries to spin it as whitey acting up for daring to defend themselves it won't be enough. Normies will be instantly Redpilled about what happens in multicultural societies where whites are a minority. Blacks and hardline lefty groups will call you an Apartheid supporting Nazi for even given any sympathy to white South Africans. This will be a massive fucking Awakening about the future of Western countries and expose these vile people for just how dangerous they are to us.

We are a necessary sacrifice, but like I said earlier we can still win.

Dumper from last thread supporting the cause

Can't wait for this anyone agree?

>Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>Though wise men at their end know dark is right, Because their words had forked no lightning they. Do not go gentle into that good night.

>Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night.

>Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight. Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

>And you, my father, there on the sad height, Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray. Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Would sponsored working visas be a way for those Saffers who need / want to get out? Or their relatives they want to know to be safe?

UN soldiers are easily distracted with cheap prostitutes and kinky festivities.

>tfw dad got to shoot niggers in the bush war but I only got to shoot at sandniggers

its not the same. can I come help when the fighting starts? I would like a beach house after the war is over.

Tb.h, I think SA will be the next big proxy war after Syria dies down.
What do you think will happen with international support? Who would Russia support? I know for sure that America will support the ANC in their genocide against the whites, but how would Russia respond?

>redditors are about to die
at least there is something good about all of this

we told you reddit, we've been warning you, now it's too late and it's time to die. May your last words be 'Sup Forums is ALWAYS right'

This isn't the 70's anymore. Drumpf wont send Americans for this.

Women and children will need to be evacuated when shtf to safe zones and will need facilities to use. Instead of waiting for such a clusterfuck to occur, one should be proactive and prepare in advance. You don’t even need to come to South Africa, supporting this humanitarian cause can be done anonymously from the comfort of your room as long as you REALLY know how to work with a computer. Otherwise manpower is what we need and *any* actual skills you bring will be useful. We are looking for those who care and can assist in a Syria/Rwanda style disaster and help with evacuation and construction of facilities, that means getting money, attention, and knowing what we’re doing from an engineering standpoint, not just guns and bullets. This might be your greatest calling Sup Forums, will you do it?

I made a discord to *temporarily* organize anyone who wishes to help in the future or perhaps lend a hand in preparing right now. Join if you wish to help or simply discuss the topic further. I’ll move people to a more secure platform once I’ve filtered out shillss and larpers.

DISCORD LINK:

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

GyVJnMn

Hang tight bros

We'll force Trump to speak up
Even if we have to bribe an damn rabbi to tell him it's kosher

Source?

>what's happening here is what is going to happen in the US and Europe

this is the most important part overall, although i'd love for you guys to pull through aswell of course

youtube.com/watch?v=2vmUdlhAB3I

Africa is for niggers

For some feels on what we may lose, here's Michael Jamison.
youtube.com/watch?v=cEb1ZT_kMco

Literally all you cucks aren't going too do shit especially the south African all you will do is just reeee on your PC screen while 100s of thousands of disgusting boers get shot children killed, women BBC ALL THAT

I was a huge supporter of SA whites before I read these threads. Now I'm of the opinion that they're nigger tier whites who still blame foreign powers for ending Apartheid when they really should be blaming their parents and grandparents. Those generations doomed their descendants to a genocidal future. Did they actually think that the small white population would fare well in post-Apartheid SA. Bunch of retards.

>most powerful army in africa

The entire airforce of the SANDF is white and will leave posts. Most likely the army will disintegrate or disband from having to quell tensions everywhere or it's command structure will become increasingly splintered from the power vacuum . It's purposefully kept small to prevent coups, it's not equipped for civil war only small peace keeping missions. An army base in Cape Town has been robbed on two separate occasions by gangsters where they tied up and gagged the soldiers before hopping into the APCs and driving off.

>most powerful army in Africa

this

Don’t forget the tens of British casualties

Y'all'd've think they'd thought of that huh?

fuck good luck out there friend

Besides the quite obvious panic going on in the thread right now, if I were to ask the average white south african right now, would they be concerned enough to leave/fight?

>blacks start a rumor that white killed a black
>massive riots
>burn white people and their houses down
>have your entire media say it was whites fault, thus gaining no international attention

THIS IS HOW THEY'VE BEEN DOING IT

THIS IS HOW WHITES END UP IN THE SQUATTER CAMPS WHERE THEY ARE ATTACKED AND ABUSED

It's a sophisticated way of putting whites in concentration camps and getting away with it internationally

Make sure you spread this

It's going to be the Spanish Civil War of our lifetimes. Various foreign parties and factions competing for their interests and duking it out. Contrary to what blackpillers say, most whites are nowhere near as plugged into the media as they once were. Maybe 25% of white adults are shitlibs. White conservatives in the US and elsewhere will see white South Africans fighting for their survival against communist black hordes and realize what needs to be done so that it doesn't happen here too

WWMMD?
youtube.com/watch?v=TlK5cUS3K1o

then returning home for stage 2, combat trained for the spic removal operation

>un blue helmets
>strong soldiers

pick one

also
>mfw my uni offered exchange programs to South Africa out of all countries

The nigger has a point, Boers are cucks on par with those idiots who gave human rights to niggers in Haiti.

Probably not some shitlib upper-middle class college student from Capetown, but anyone from a rural area, especially farmers, are woke to this shit

AYYYYYY! ITS THE BLM NIGGER FROM THE LAST THREAD

whats really going on in south africa?

the whole situation of it

>It's going to be the Spanish Civil War of our lifetimes.
That's Syria actually, if we're talking about equipment testing. Russia already sent 4 Su-57s there for testing.

>Various foreign parties and factions competing for their interests and duking it out.
Agreed. But my question is how will Russia/China align in this proxy war?

>Contrary to what blackpillers say, most whites are nowhere near as plugged into the media as they once were. Maybe 25% of white adults are shitlibs.
Agreed. But those whites are the loudest ones.

>White conservatives in the US and elsewhere will see white South Africans fighting for their survival against communist black hordes
Agreed.

>realize what needs to be done so that it doesn't happen here too
Hopefully with force, but I think it'll just be more voting against a rigged system. Only a large-scale disaster like economic collapse will scare the whites in America enough to do what needs to be done.

He said they did not seek revenge on white people, but a restoration of black people's dignity, which was deeply rooted in the land.

Gugile Nkwinti, who was minister of rural affairs and land reform until Monday evening (now minister of water affairs), said: "The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation."

"There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation." Freedom Front Plus leader Pieter Groenewald asked what would happen to the land once it was expropriated.

"If you continue on this course, I can assure you there is going to be unforeseen consequences that is not in the interest of South Africa," he warned.

Cope leader Mosiuoa Lekota said there "is a danger that those who think equality in our lifetime equates that we must dominate whites".

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-national-assembly-adopts-motion-on-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180227
archive.fo/7vUQl#selection-1027.46-2628.0

Disgusting.

imagine all the memes Sup Forums makes were made into a real thing and applied into a real country
thats south africa
thats all that you need to know

SA is weak
their parliament seems up for taking

is it kosher to shoot kikes? If so I'll buy a ticket and help y'all

Let's be blunt about it.
When you talk about SA, white people don't identify to it, because they're not fucking niggers, living in Africa.
In fact, I'm pretty sure most people don't know there are white pêople in SA.
So it may work this time, but that's all the victory you will get.
SA will soon become Congo all over again.

>spoonfeed me paragraphs
get the fuck out of the thread you useless nigger

>begging the media for help
>not just chimping out
This is why our race is doomed, acting like pacifistic cucks seems to our default mechanism to danger rather than become savage and destroy our enemies we forgive and let them live. The Romans not completely exterminating jews was a testament to this cuck behavior.

this
so much this

could you be anymore obvious in trying to bring attention to black on white violence in SA? ffs just pic dump instead of LARPing because that puts all the totally sane people here on edge about shills

I don't think they would. The US won't intervene, europe won't intervene and if the fucking UN army intervenes they would be out of their depth.

Then don't you ever again say you are for whites. Don't you dare say you give a fuck about your own people or Europeans etc. We were a tiny little country that had an amazing white homeland going. Yes fuck those who were traitors inside. But when the rest of the world turns against white interests to virtue signal YOU should be outraged with us instead of sucking Jewish cock. We worked so closely with you Americans, both my grandad's and dad's generation. Yet because your civil rights movement won we got the domino effect. You can blame our demographics all you want, and our location, but if you won't see the failure of western nations you are a cuck. Then you too will easily be defeated no matter how big you are. Look how far along the process is already in your nation. If us being bitter is all it takes then so be it. We don't care for that bullshit

Top Kek
>I feel like a psycho for saying this, but shooting a nog is not like shooting a human being. Shooting a nog is fucking hilarious

What is the ratio of blacks to whites in urban, suburban, and rural areas?

Israel was bros with SA long after the West abandoned SA, Einstein.

does SA need diplomacy?
not hard to convince niggers to just chill

checked and this. We do have a leftist problem though. Somehow even among all the niggers.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=0wdIiT16LV4

This sounds even scarier

Boers aren’t white. Boer war 2.0 when? Next time the camps will have gas chambers

That is some quality pasta.

paki detected

>Somehow even among all the niggers
Of course, they think communism will make them a great deal wealthier. Try not to judge them to harshly, they are niggers after all.

who's great idea was it to settle in africa???

This is a shill. He posted the exact same thing last thread.

>This is why our race is doomed
Exactly, I agree. This is the problem though, most white people won't believe shit unless the MSM tells them it's happening. We can show them the pictures of the dead people, they'll still say what's going on in South Africa is probably fake since it's too hard to believe. We can show them videos of major politicians there saying they're 'preparing to slaughter the whites' and people still don't believe us. I've had to deal with this myself, I've been bitching about South Africa for 4 years now. Sup Forums didn't even understand the extent of this shit until very recently, they'd always talk about Rhodesia despite that being in the past and this being far worse.

Whites in South Africa are the entire population of Ireland. All 4 million of them could die tonight, if CNN says it didn't happen, no one will believe it besides a small group of people.

Ons Vir Jou Suid-Afrika

this, it's retarded, time to go

no we aren't 'white'. Don't give a fuck about that term ey ANGLO-SAXON mutt

M8 wind your fucking neck in
They're about to have their homes seized by niggers

I'm aware. Who do you think started this mess in the first place? Einstein

relax, they're clearly the same as
notice he says our race, identify these jews easily but know there are people out there that do actually care, keep doing what you're doing for now because it is all there is you can do, a previous poster mentioned that we basically don't hear anything in the west about what's going on there with you guys apart from you running out of water and your presidential elections - when it spreads enough then it SHOULD pick up like wildfire, we'll see though, but as for those guys just filter/ignore them, they're literally in your thread trying to derail you and others - if it is so unimportant to them why are they even in this thread, pathetic vermin

who betrayed the white race?

pro-tip: it's sweden. read it up who financed the communist uprising.

As a former Rhodie whose family bitterly remembers getting stabbed in the back by RSA, all I can say is serves you fuckers right, you're getting yours now you arrogant cunts.

He is not a shill for pasting the answer to the same question

Very accurate description. Not sure about how much feminism and gender nonsense is going on in SA, but except for that, it's spot on.

>hey our country is almost out of drinking water. What should we do?

>Get rid of the food as well

Go back to Nigeria.

Really? The exact thing? show it to me cunt? is it my fault Americans are hard of hearing? Take some fucking responsibility and put you fee fee's away about your jew country and the evil it did

There were no blacks when they arrived. South Africa has been a thing longer than America. I can never tell if you people are shills or just retards

>most powerful army in africa

that's not really saying much

show flag turk

Hmm Did you kick me from the discord or whats up

Blacks dont care about facts dumbass.

Fair enough think the shills just start wearing on the psyche after so many threads. Peace m8

MFW finally understanding South africa is the proto-type for the rest of us.

We're not gonna make it are we?

So to get this straight, the government will from now on landgrab white boer's land without compensation, and give this to niggers?

I'm just a larping black nationalist problem?

What's a sweden?
Oh you mean femiswaziland. Yeah they're the worst

KILL
WHITE
LIBERALS
FIRST

>commie flag
sorry user you brought this upon yourself

Hello gomrades! XDDDD Dis general is for disgussion of margsism-lebonnism, da ideology of revolutionary socialism and gommunism.

Gommunism is da next stage of guckery following real society.

Wat exagtly is gommunism according to gommies:

>Gommunism is a stage of guckery in which the produgtive infrustrugture runs away from gommie country, and no goods are produced and beeple starve. XDDDD
>Gommunism in full form is obressive, statist society dat follows maxim "gib gib gib!" :DDDD
>To achieve gommunism we must replace broduction with murderous obressive rulers liek me, fug working glass beeple. XDDDD Struggle while I liquidate you all lol. When capitalists run away we win and I kill you all. Eventually the functions of state cease and state becomes murderous and indistinguishable from other gommies. Da state withers away liek da people.
gommies.gom/fug/
gommies.gom/starve/

GL uses philosphy of gib and starve, see here:
gommies.gom/ohfugme/

It is recommend you kill yourself so you can avoid starving.

Resources:
gommies.gom/ohshid/
gommies.gom/1984/
gommies.gom/guck/
gommies.gom/probaganda/
gommies.gom/XDDDD/
gommies.gom/wheresfood/
gommies.gom/benis/

-----------------------------------------
Da sdages of gommunism.

>Sdage one
Bourgers aren't allowed to vode :DDD but otherwise da system is digtadorshib of gommies. Everything is stole by digtadors and digtadors rule all.

>Sdade two
Withering
All beeple who aren't digtador glass starve. XDDD Once glass disabears and we steal everything more beeple wither away. Bolice begome unnecessary as beeple are dead lol :DDDDD Central blanning begomes unnecessary begause sgarcity caused starving. Money is all ours.

>Sdage three
Gommunism.
No beeple. No food. My money. Much benis.

>>hey our country is almost out of drinking water. What should we do?
>>Get rid of the food as well
That actually is a sane strategy. Food production uses a lot of water. You can import all the food you need (in a crisis), but you can't import water.

August they decide if its constitutional

There is still time but you have to act fast before it's too late

Our race are a bunch of cucks who should all die horribly, I hate white people so fucking much they make me so sick at their ethnomasochism today. Morals is absolute in our mad race we cant function without stupid morality hence why acting like a good person mindlessly has always been applauded in our society ever since Christianity.

They could be the protype of our Survival, if they manage to carve out a whites only region of South Africa in the ensuing civil war.

IF EVER YOU DOUBT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE ETERNAL KIKE, REMEMBER THERE NAMES:
>JOE SLOVO
>RONNIE KASRILS
>ALBIE SACHS
>ARTHUR CHASKALSON
>HELEN SUZMAN
>RUTH FIRST
>NADINE GORDIMER