I posted this. I'm legit. The things I could tell you people. Pearls to swine etc

I posted this. I'm legit. The things I could tell you people. Pearls to swine etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim
support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you have something to say, then say it.

Congrats. What do you want, a cookie?

big if true

Jones ain't going anywhere.

People have died for posting shit on Sup Forums. I don't plan on being one of them.

People die without posting shit either.

people have also died from cancer because of posts like this

Are you David Hogg?

so you just made this thread for some attention then.
if you won't deliver, saying you have things to deliver is a synonym for "pls respond, i'm lonely and need a (You)"

It’s been so long since even a mildly decent larp. Feels boring man.

P Qredticted This True if Yuge

state your business or gtfo

Hogg assumed his role excellently. A little too well, don'tcha think?

hey guys

uuh

something BIG is gonna happen

cant say what
cant say where
cant say when

i dont wanna... get KILLED

Alex really needs to get to suing Google like he said he was going to last year for taking down his AdRoll stuff.

You idiots do realize Jewtube isn't the only platform he has right ?

You realize they just stream on YouTube, right? They're on TV, Radio, their own site ... they don't even make money on YT anymore, the strikes don't mean shit.

Since OP is a faggot just mark my words, glowies are going to kill a European Prime Minister within the week.

hey joe (biggs) where you going with that larping in your hand

Can confirm: Pepe just flew over my house

will jack blood come back to take the throne of the infowars empire?

This looks like roastie flaps till expanded

He's a freemason. If he goes. someone else will take his place.

If I had a smartfone, I could shitpost on Sup Forums while shitting into a toilet

The high school campus is 4,000 kids, multiple buildings. The theater faggots on CNN were not in the same building as the shooting. They’re not victims, they saw no blood, they didn’t even go to any funerals. The main faggot’s go fund me is up to 4 MILLION DOLLARS he claims is needed for his protest in 2 weeks

What. The. Fuck.

Expect crackdowns on all media platforms.

here is what OP is not saying
>InfoTube is in the making
>The establishment tried and failed to out him already, everything was called "bullying".
>Jones has the support of the white house

Nice mega feet

They can’t stream on YouTube right now because of their strike

>when you have to screenshot & re-post your own larp because no one else cared

Crackdowns from where?

I assume Alex’s ratings are way down since the election, so 2017 was disappointing. He’s going to get a little outrageous to try to gin up interest

The lizard people finally got Him

Ancient breaking news. Tick tock

Info tube won’t make money without advertisers. YouTube is so lucrative because they/google have all the advertisers bundled

Seems like most political channels are down because everyone's burned out.

The only think missing from their post is that they are a female. They would've gotten a lot more responses.

I remember her. She larp'd against the Q larp and then disappeared, yall.

I will say this. Alex Jones has just about ran out of gas. People don't buy his shit anymore. Remember how he cooked up a story about a guy close to Trump with top level secret access delivered Alex a fresh memo that was a memo that was released months prior?

Yeah. Alex is the definition of sensationalism.

We have a name for people such as yourself. Pussies.

Sorry grandpa but it's shitposting not "posting shit", get it right.

Jesus you LARPfag deliver something. This is lame, Q was shit but he was better than this.

Leaf/10

>big things are going to happen.
yeah, doubt it will have any effect apart from some whining on Sup Forums

Is that you rabbi?

marked

Larpers go away! top shitting up my board of peace! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2 days faggot, lets see it

His site barely gets any traffic anymore. Not surprising.

LARPing faggot fuck off.

>1 day left
You're extremely precise considering you vaguely said 'by the end of Feb'
Sharpie in pooper please

>People have died for posting shit on Sup Forums. I don't plan on being one of them.
Give an example, I wanna read about whoever died

he became what he fought

tragic and poetic.

Sup Forums is always right
good ridance, that fat inbred mutt is an embarrassemen for the White Race

You're next. Ooga booga

It wouldn't matter in the slightest if InfoWhores was taken down.

Jones takes you to 90% truth then veers you off in to a false road by blaming "Nazis". The exact OPPOSITE of the people responsible.

Is Alex Jones thin or fat? I can never tell.

Only on youtube.

Don't fuck with me, Hogg or whatever your real name is.

prove it. Post link to your post. Also take a photo of your hand with date and time with this post in the background.

Lines up with Purim. Don't forget this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim

check your ego at the door retard

That's not how LARPs work. You make a vague claim and provide no evidence to back it up

>I diddled this. I'm le skip. The things I could map your handkerchief. Shit before hot.

you could be a prophet and not realize

OP sucks cocks. He sucks on big fat meaty cocks every second of his life. I'm legit. The things I could tell you people. Pearls to swine etc.

He was installed as "Controlled opposition", He works under the Werner Bros (JEW BROS). hes not going anywhere. His Jew king wishes to have him continue spreading random shit to make his fan base look like idiots.

OP predicted this

he's right y'know

Hey guys, I just got back from daycare. Something big is gonna happen soon.
I don't want to say anymore because I might get timeout if I do.

I can confirmed. My dad works at this anons daycare and told me this user is on double-secret probation.

Thicc

Why is this something to be secretive and/or worried about? It's fucking Info Wars, the man doesn't exactly own a monopoly on reliable intel. Is he not selling enough soy supplements?

underrated

been there, done that

COMRADES HELP OUT!
We are getting rid of NAZI discord servers. Please report this ID for being an alt-right nazi server:

support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

i hope you die of unstoppable diarrhea
just shit yourself to death

So you're just lonely? Me too dude. Wanna watch Mahotsukai Precure together?

Can anyone identify this person?

Godai Yusuke, probably.

Warn her, immediately.

are you fbi?

No. Concerned citizen.

JEWtube just removed his second strike.

I just thought of so many ways to abuse this

Fake and gay LARP. Post some actual shit faggot.

t. ancient illuminati world shaper overlord

what can anons do against such unabashed faggotry
kys OP

Big guy.

nothing interesting has been said ITT

Jones is a snake oil salesman much like Gwenyth Paltrow is to the left, only he caters to the paranoid retards on the right instead of the dumb vegan / new age / anti-vaxx of the left. I say good riddance to him, he's always been a cunt peddling his bullshit wares.
He's probably made millions off his supplement bullshit by now, the funny thing is some of you, right now, in this thread have probably given Jones your money for bullshit products lel

Its a good thing that the grand snake-oil salesman is going to lose his fucking platform.

He is alt-lite to the max. If an israeli told him to suck his dick he would do so at an instant, frothing at the mouth as he ferociously fumbles the Jews trousers eagerly cusping his lips onto his circumcised dick.

This guy used to be something to admire but it is plainly obvious how much of a controlled slime ass he is.

Also you RNC faggots may be misleading these gullible 22% batboys that occupy 4/pol/ now but my fucking god you are going to get another thing coming with the justice thats going to be hammered down on you.

You really think alienating the average blue collar impoverished white man's most prized possessions in georgia or florida is going to get you anywhere? The guns these types usually have tend to be their most valuable assets in life, passed down from their parents. The democrats sure have to appeal to the leftists on the issue, but for the most part they try not to push weight on the issue when republicans start getting calls from bubba, They then have to actually get off their asses or lose their cushy gubnent job because of die hard 2nd amendment advocates who know how much guns mean to Americans.

If in 2020 the democrats get a pro 2nd amendment, Anti immigration presidental candidate, then all he (not gonna be a fucking women) has to do is point to how trump was a fucking liar with his main points, immigration and gun rights.

NRA =/= gun rights
NRA = Gun manufacturers personnel fuck doll to get gullible american money. They also tend to shill for israel too. What you thought the left was the only one sucking yid dick? Guess what? The right wing has grovelled before yid masters for as long as they've been around.

Hey guys im Z. Part of super sekrit org that knows everything. AMA.

btw i cant actually tell you anything bcs ill get killed

While true, Mr. Bond, we keep him for one reason: he makes memes. The right's power is in memes, and Jones hasn't entered any serious political discourse or injured the right's image since he was on Piers Morgan's show. We don't need him, per se, but we're better with him. Also, Mr. Bond, I expect you to DIE.

Going to drag you faggots from your homes and execute you on your front lawns.

>He is alt-lite to the max
He's controlled opposition; this was established years ago, newfriend. But he's funny, so he benefits us. His smugness defined the absolute state of the right in 2016.

"Y-you guys will care this time, right? Please, guys. C'mon, look, it's a screenshot of what I posted before. And there's a big, big enlargement that'll be embiggening into a hugeness of sizable happening soon. Believe me."

My mother died in her sleep because one of you mother fuckers slipped a
“if you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep”
She will die.

Are you doubting fake happening thread number one million? It has a pic of Alex Jones the fakest biggest liar on radio. He sells gold and water filters while claiming falsely that the dollar will collapse and the water is poisoned. It has to be legit. A money grubbing scam man like AJ wouldn't lie would he?