Fate/Zero

>Worked with Kerry for his entire life
>Saved by him and his best assistant
>Has sexual relationship with Kerry and loves him
>Actually normal human being and not homunculus

Why the fuck didn't Kiritsugu just marry Maya after he saved her and live a normal life? They could've even found her rape baby and raised him like an actual competent son and not have to had dealt with Shirou's bullshit.

Maybe that was his plan. Who knows?

He didn't love her though, he only had a physical relationship with her as "training" for killing Iri.
She was basically his way of reliving his days with Natalia, and she was a sort of proto-Shirou as well. It makes it even sadder, because he was the world to her, but to him, she was a way of redeeming himself.

Kiritsugu never recovered after Shirley died.

Maiya is so underrated; she's probably the best girl in Fate/Zero, yet nobody ever talks about her.

Is it Fate month or something we have so many Fate threads lately

Apocrypha is probably the culprit.

>GO a few months ago
>Apoc now
>Kalido Loli now
>Extra next month
>Heaven Feel next Month
its the year of Fate

Because Urobuchi is a fucking sadist. Maya's entire point was, ultimately, to make you feel frustrated and angry about her life ended.

We got a lot of scans of Type Moon shit, so that might be the catalyst. Add Apocrypha and Grand Order in, then everything sort of fuels itself.

Either way, I'm just going to enjoy it.

shall we roll a dice to see what fate series is animate next??

>Maya marries Kiritisugu
>They find Sigma and raise him together
>Maya and Kiritsugu find Shirou in the fire
>Kiritsugu still dies from Grail Curse
>Shirou now has Maya as a mother and Sigma as a brother

How does Shirou act in FSN with Mama Maya?

Somewhere in between Prisma Illya Shirou, EMIYA and regular, sword retard Shirou.

Because he doesn't love her? During the final it's pretty clear that his wife and daughter are his priorities. She was a friend and cum dump.

Is Maya a gook?

Did Animal Mother father her kid or something?

Judging by wartorn and other shit, most likely Central Asian or something. A lot of Koreans live there too. I wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be Vietnamese or something though.

Does Sigma knows that his mother is a slut?

>Extra next month
What?

He knows how he was conceived and that she died in a Grail War by following Kerry.

You already said that she is the NORMAL human, Kiritsugu loves abnormal women.

Do we ever know who is father is? And does he hate his mother?

>why didn't x just do x
it's like it's 2012 all over again

user is dumb. It's in January.

Personally I'm waiting for deen/zero

Kerry didn't deserve Irisviel

More like he didn't deserve Maya.

Maya could've been Shirou's mother in FSN with Sigma as a brother. That would've been interesting.

If Maiya had survived and been Shirou's adopted mother in FSN, how would it have been? Would Shirou have been able to get along with Saber better if she saw Maiya again?

>muh ya

Because he loves Iri and not her. Also muh ideals.

I would've wanted Maiya to survive just to see her meet Kotomine again and remember the assbeating he gave her

>Loves Iri
>Gets her killed
>Turns her into Grail
>Willing to shoot her and Ilya in the head

Yeah, real love right there. No wonder Ilya hates him. I'd hate that dick too. Completely irredeemable.

>Yeah, real love right there. No wonder Ilya hates him. I'd hate that dick too. Completely irredeemable.

You are extremely stupid.

Did you forget the part where Kerry said that he was going to kill her and she was okay with it? They both believed in his ideals.

Ideals >>> Love

Mind of steel baby

>Gets Maiya killed by having her run into a bunch of dangerous shit
>Uses Maiya as a cumdumpster with no feelings despite her feelings for him
>Doesn't even cry or blink when she dies a terrible death
>Doesn't even cry when Irisviel gets her neck snapped in half by Kotomine
>Doesn't even give a shit she turns into some mega grail of oozing black chaos liquid
>Doesn't give a shit when he kills Natalia
>Oh no, some random redhead kid is in the fire
>Better save him and forget about my real daughter in the castle I left behind
>Bitches till death about why he isn't a hero

Wew

Doesn't make him any less of a shit person. The other user said he loved Iri. He didn't. He loved his ideals and stupid shitty beliefs more than anything.

I mean he could have literally just raised Ilya happily with Iri or he could've not worked for the Einzberns at all and just married Maiya and had a family with her. But instead, he needed to fuck up Fuyuki and kill innocent people.

>He loved his ideals and stupid shitty beliefs more than anything.

No fucking shit Sherlock. That's the whole point of his character. He still loved Iri more than Maiya.

>dude just drop all your ideals lmao just live for yourself turn your brain off dude

People like you are the reason Gilgamesh was in such a horrid mood when summoned into the modern world.

Would Maiya have been a better Master to Saber in Zero?

And what I'm saying is that he had no fucking right to bitch about anything at all in the end. Why even bother saving Shirou or teaching him all this useless shit?

Could've saved a shitton more people, not gotten his wife killed, and his closest subordinate murdered

>Do we ever know who is father is?
Random rapist soldier.

>And does he hate his mother?
No. He doesn't like her either because well, he never met her.

>Maiya could've lived a happy life and raised Shirou after Kiritsugu died
>Maiya could've helped find Sigma and raised him next to Shirou
>Shirou could've had a brother with him in FSN
>Shirou could've had a mother with combat skills
>Shirou could've gotten off to a better start with Saber once she saw Maiya

It's not fair. I want casual life Maiya who is happy and living in Fuyuki peacefully.

>nd what I'm saying is that he had no fucking right to bitch about anything at all in the end

But he didn't? He just saved a kid that he managed to find and raised him. Shirou just created his own ideal based on how happy Kerry was when he found him.

Actually, the anime did that scene wrong. The novel and Zero Material goes beyond that and it's said his actual real wish was forming a family along Iri and Illya. The problem is that he just notices too late when Iri is already gone and if he chooses such a thing everyone dies.

>Perhaps if he had a little more of the evil charisma of a last boss he would have been successful, but at the end of the day what he really wanted was just to pass away the days with his family in tranquil serenity.

Kiritsugu is just pure suffering.

>irrelevant even in Prisma

Does she even appear there at all?

Maiya servant in Grand Order when? Which historical figure works best with her?

Yeah, the funniest part is that even if Angra was trolling him a world with Iri and Illya was truly Kiritsugu's ideal world. That broke him.

Maiya's character revolves around Kerry and Kerry doesn't appear that much because he doesn't fit the tone. She hasn't appeared at all. She might not even exist. Maybe she never met Kerry.

>Best design and girl
>No appearances

Why

>Doesn't even cry or blink when she dies a terrible death
not true

Maiya has zero character. Her tragic backstory is shoved in at the last second and she only reason she exists in the story is because Kerry needed a spotter. Take her away and almost nothing changes. She just adds to the inflated cast

He cries like a bitch whenever someone close to him dies

He values her like a tool or a weapon but she genuinely loves him.

That was likely the plan considering Iris was living on borrowed time.
Sadist =/= Realist. It's a Holy Grail War not Einzbern Kindergarten Special.
He does love her, just not as much as his wife and daughter. Speed-watchers not allowed.
Don't get annoyed over trolls. There's always people who barely watch a series and then shit all over it just to be contrarian and edgy.

How do people get things so wrong? Speedreaders are bad enough, but how can you be a speedwatcher? Only reason I can think people would miss so much shit is because they're faggots who watch at 1.5x to pad out their MAL accounts.

>Maiya could have been Shirou's mother after Kerry died and taken him away from the path of GAR

Life isn't fair

>Maiya's character revolves around Kerry and Kerry doesn't appear that much because he doesn't fit the tone.
He doesn't appear because he's not a cute little girl or boy.

>plot twist: she is Miyu's biological mother.

> That would've been interesting.
No.

You are retarded. Go watch some shounen shit where characters breakdown every five minutes and say everything on their minds.

I asked myself the same question, here's what I found out:
(1) Distraction: Apparently common with people that own smartphones and are glued to them all day long, so they miss bits and pieces when watching.
(2) Hubris: Some that know Japanese and are in the weeaboo stage get confident about not paying attention some of the time, and miss out on important things (e.g. context, reactions of characters, subtleties of animation).
(3) Multitasking: Particularly people with +1 monitors. They chat in Steam, IRC, Facebook, etc. while watching anime and maybe even posting here or somewhere else while also watching... also missing in visual information.
Zero was written after Fate, so impossible. Absolutely outside the realm of speculation.
You're not wrong, but please don't exacerbate shounenshit hate. It's still a valid form of entertainment.

> implying the Fate Zero was not a cash grab

if it was a cash grab then it deserves the cash it got unlike literally every other spin off

>You're not wrong, but please don't exacerbate shounenshit hate. It's still a valid form of entertainment.

????