GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T INVADE AND TAKE OVER MEXICO

Mexico - the ultimate shithole!
Full of natural resources, ripe for a complete and total reformation, dumping all their piece of shot refugees all over us. Invade right now and take over Mexico, make it the 51st state. All of the Mexicans can go home to a newly free land of their birth, everyone wins.

WHY THE HELL IS NO ONE TALKING ABOUT THIS COMPLETELY RATIONAL SOLUTION??

Other urls found in this thread:

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Mexico_City¶ms=19_26_N_99_8_W_region:MX_type:city(8918653)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's full of Mexicans.

Exactly. Let's glass the whole place.
pic related is your average mexibro

what will you do with the people?

We will kill the cartels, the government and all of their supporters, and any dissidents that have a problem with the take over.

Basically this is a humanitarian mission. The average good honest Mexican wins 100%

we'd have to unfuck it up somehow, why build roads and bridges there (after destroying the ones already there ourselves, no less) when we need them at home?

Fpbp.

Then we'd be responsible for the welfare of even more taco-niggers

Convert them into oil, hopefully

I'm all down for us occupation of Mexico.

>All of the Mexicans can go home
Or they can just decide to stay wherever they are, because they're now Americans from the state of Mexico. You might also see mass legal migration out of the 51st state to the wealthier states.

We don't want the Mexicans to be in our country.

Yeah this will go fucking well. Idiots

>still trying to steal American tax money through any means necessary

DEPORT IMMEDIAMENTE

LEBENSRAUM!!!! IM ALL FOR IT WE NEED MORE ROOM TO EXPAND THE ARYAN POPULATION

because then you will have 120 million extra siesta niggers that will just destroy your economy and pass America from 59% to 20% while decapitating hapens everyday

The country would turn into Brazil.

kys

Remember, we gain an entire nations GDP and all of their resources.

We wouldn't have to allocate cash from American economy, it would all basically pay for itself.

No large infrastructure projects have to immediately be done.

hello Rebbit

then we can deport the rest of the Mexicans out of Mexico to South America until more land is needed!

>using meme flag
>forgetting it would be the 56% face population
kys

The global outcry would be bad and Americans themselves would throw riots over an outright invasion. So much so, that the military would have to turn on its own people to quell the riots, the rioters themselves would not stop unless arrested, thus leading to a police state.
I'm dumb though I'm probably wrong

I'm sure you would be Paco. No wall or ICE to stop you.

Mexico is pretty develoed compared to Haiti. I wouldn't call Mexico a shithole, it isn't a develop nation yet.

>"all the captured oil will pay for the war in Iraq!"

and who said a police state is bad I say HAIL VICTORY!

>boot licking so much the boot comes out your ass
like I said, kys

Probably would cost less than the wall.

I'm all for it, when do we start with the people who are undermining Trump?
Because when they're gone this whole continent from North to South will be one big beautiful empire.

Now they can vote and travel to united states freely. Think about what you say you fucking retard. Fuck mexico who gives a fuck that theyre a shithole. Their people are too big of pussies to do anything so they just flee here because theyre fucking pussies. Just build a wall and deport the ones here and let them fucking kill each other

nah, then cars would run too fast
Considering the CIA runs the drug trade it wouldn't be much of a difference, really

when whites invade a country,
its always because of niggers/idiots killing their own people, en mass, right?

actually this happens in every country which has been "invaded" when you really think about it

HOW CAN I KILL MY SELF IF IM ALREADY DEAD

>DesTiny posting

This fucking stupid brainlet invade Mexico meme needs to die. #BuildTheWall for $20 billion and let Mexico destroy itself. Then let Wall Street scoop up assets for pennies on the dollar. Nation building doesn’t work as has been proven in Afghanistan and Iraq. Plus you would have made all of the illegals war refugees without a home, which would make crying guilt babies want make them citizens.

Dumbest fucking idea, KYS DesTiny.

Give me one good reason we shouldn't NUKE Mexico.

I'll wait.

You're in no position to talk about that when you live in a country cucked by muslims. I rather stay here in Monterrey where I can live peacefully as long as I don't meddle with drug dealers than living in a muslim infested slum.

WHY DOES THERE HAVE TO BE REFUGEES THERE ARE NO CIVILIANS JUST CARTELS AND COLLABORATORS

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Mexico_City¶ms=19_26_N_99_8_W_region:MX_type:city(8918653)

nuke Mexico City or shut the hell up and suck my dick, motherfucker

>dying for spics is better than dying for jews
Why should our people's lives be put in danger for mexicans? People who likely hate us and are mostly a net negative to america.
The only people we should be helping is europeans after we have solved our own problems.

>forgetting that the vast majority of illegal immigration is from people overstaying their visas
>thinking a wall will actually change this
you're not quite what's wrong with this country, but you definitely are part of it.

think big.
think empire.
the Americas Empire

We want less Mexicans, not more.

I fucking HOPE one day we get into a war with Mexico. I'll literally enlist just so I can fucking strafe an entire village

NO MORE VISAS END ALL NON WHITE IMMIGRATION

Do you want even more mexicans on your soil? That war would be your suicide.

Before that, nuke Mexico City

Meanwhile, suck my dick while I bang your daughter

JUST USE THEM AS A LABOR FORCE I N PRISON CAMPS

I literally would not blink if the news came on and Mexico was fucking glassed by a 999 Megaton nuke.

glass us you pussies!

HELL MAKE IT A NATIONAL HOLIDAY

define "white." For example, are Irish or Italians white yet?

Eat a taco remembrance day

LET ME REPHRASE THAT THANKYOU END NON ARYAN IMMIGRATION NO SLAVS NO LATINS

Italians were always classified as White by the U.S. Government. There was never a time they weren't

let me rephrase that END NON ARYAN IMMIGRATION NO SLAVS NO LATINS!

although this thread is retarded i would support the U.S. taking out the cartels with force, but the CIA would never let it happen.

Oh yeah it's that easy let's just nuke a city like it's nothing that'll work out. After all it worked quite well for you in the past didn't it?

FUCKING GLASS MEXICO AND SHOOT ALL REFUGEES LOOKING TO CROSS AFTER

take them too lets get all the shitholes at once like spring cleaning

Ship them back to Spain.

weren't Arabs also considered caucasian for quite awhile (perhaps even now) tho?

worked out great actually

define Aryan pls, they ended up taking over India iirc

ARABS ARE SEMITES

No thanks. Send em back. Build wall. They need to take back their land from the cartels. If they aren't willing to fight to keep their homeland how can I expect to rely on them to fight as a fellow citizen? Logically, I can't.

>2018
>supporting War on Drugs®
cuckservatives never cease to amaze me

It actually did lol. What an idiot.

Literally fucking NUKE Mexico AFTER burning their villages down, take their oil, and build a Wall with fucking Anti Aircraft guns mounted. Any Mexican SEEN within 1 mile gets mowed down.

It's literally the only way to make sure

Caucasoid. Not White.

STARTING WITH THE INDO IRANIAN INDO EUROPEAN RACE MIGRATING SOUTH TO IRANIAN PLATEAU east to India and west to the Saxon germanic anglo norse and Celtic dominated nations

Believe me, you don't want to deal with a country full of mexicans...

these are all sub branches of what is called ARYAN

You're lunch time is over Timmy go back to class.

DESIGNATED
SHOOTING
SCHOOLS

Mexicans

No, pic related your post is not.

so iranians are allowed in?

when?

No we don't. we gain a shit hole, no thanks, we already have shitroit

That's not how 20-21st century warfare works.
even back in the day pillaging and slavery were the best source of incomes. occupying almost always sucked unless the population was genocided and/or new colonist were brought in.
trying to bring in home country peoples to rule is always a tough endeavor.

No oil was captured, ever.

Why can't we NUKE Mexico. WHY????

Just do it. Fuck man, I would be pic related.

The population is too large to be bleached.

funny that guy in the meme is Lebanese hahahaha an ARAB SEMITE

that's the point m80, the claims of seizing Mexicos resources and GDP(?) sound similarly ridiculous

The walking dead just came back on.. can’t it wait?

This is the ideal map of America.

so is that a yes

NOT IRANIAN LOL

It's full of mexicans

yes non islamic Iranians would be aloud in by all means

when did I say it was? It was just that it's haram lel

I know you're already dead but you should kys twice

LMAO

Might as well. The gov over there is fucked. The average person can't do shit about anything.

NON ISLAMIC IRANIANS

plus DO YOU SUCK ZIO COCK?? IS THAT WHY YOUR OFFENDED GOY!?

do you actually think your choice religion suddenly makes you not brown lel

we already invaded you, cletus.

u seem triggered m80, I'm just wondering why Iranians are considered white/aryan despite what your eyes can clearly see

Moroccan muslims in France are much better than English Pakistanis user