Kakegurui

What is her master plan?

And what's with the fucking voice?

Why'd she fucking snap so muc

Chaos.

Voice changer. Though why Kirari made Ririka use one when she's apparently never said a word to the council before I don't know.

GAMBURU

I was very confused seeing this thread and thought Tenkuu Shinpan had an adaptation that I didn't know about.

being hot and stuff

Masked girls are the best

> her
Kek

>What is her master plan?
Being Mary's bitch

This

A NIGHT SKY FULL OF CRIES

Crashing this school.

I hope it will get S2

I hope it will get a spinoff or some OVAs because absolutely nobody is scanlating the Midori/Ikishima standalone manga.

She just wants a friend. She thought Mary would be a good friend.

Yeah that would be nice

There isn't enough left to animate for that to happen anytime soon. The anime will end only ten chapters or so behind the manga.

Are the scans still stalled to vol2?

am I forgetting how to anime or is this series harder to find with subs with every passing week? It's been 48 hours and I'm only just now seeing raws for episode 10 pop up

Are you using the pantsu?
Pantsu is late and slow, use it for older shit but you have to go nazi for new stuff

What a coincidence, that's my master plan as well.

Yeah, it's a shame but pantsu so far is inferior. Should have worked on making a good site instead of having mascots.

pantsu and TT out of force of habit. "go nazi" doesn't mean anything to me... Right now I'm watching it on some shitty streaming site and it makes me want to cut myself

nyaa.si you anta baka.

>nyaa.si

I wish it were a trap.

contrarians

Are we supposed to know who that is? Every anime girl looks the same
Is it the president or something?

One of them is the president. The other is her twin. Don't ask me which is which.

Fix pantsu already, shill

>her master plan
Crashing this plane, obviously

Is that Jack-O?

>Not waiting till something is over to marathon it

You avoid so much grief this way.

>her

>Glasses is the only male in the student council
>in a school where they hold absolute power over everything
How is he not swarmed by pussy?

He likes boys.

>Waifufaggotry: The fighting game

But all the girls are shit. (all the boys too)

>.....?!

What is this guy's problem?
What does he mean with "calculations"?
Is he literally writing down equations in his head?
What is he calculating?
How do you calculate eccentric behavior?
This makes no sense, unless he just wants to sound smart to himself. What an absolute pompous faggot.

He is smart. In the end he lost because he is a >pompous faggot

I was just shocked that nyaa.se = nyazi and that that was even a thing and that I don't have to be married to pant.su anymore.

At least MC respect him and the girl still love him.

Also he's coming back and gonna save the day this time.

It's almost like he spells his probability calculations out entirely a few seconds later. Do you even watch it?

Please tell me this hamster will lose and get shipped off to some bald fat old men.

Her real powerlevel is still not revealed.

Runa hasn't gambled yet, we don't know much about her at all in fact. She's probably important though seeing as she's the only person who knew who Ririka was (Kirika didn't even tell Sayaka) and she's basically running the election.

>How do you calculate eccentric behavior?
Behaviorial economics. They literally transform human behaviour into math formulas. Also game theory.

CRASHING THIS AQUARIUM

>we have nice Yumekoservice this episode too
I am satisfied

He comes back? Didn't he like die or some shit or get kicked out of the school or some shit?

WELL THANKS ASSHOLE NOW IT'S SPOILED

Funny thing is the cartel tried to accuse pantsu of being nazi kike haters because of jokes made, yet they turn around and have that pun in their url.

ARYAN MASTER RACE with sliteyes

how is that a problem? The fun in this show resides in the gambling challenges, not in the story.

ost when?

Comes to Sup Forums and expects not to get spoiled lol

That's like asking to get spoiled.

Yerr' walking the plank.

Poor Yuriko-chan she exist only to job, sweat and be treated like shit even when there's already a masochist character.

Need more Yumekoservice

Makes you wonder how she even got into the council in the first place. She's clearly only there to save her girls in the culture club, never bothers to hide how much she hates being surrounded by psychos and gets constantly dumped on by everyone. Poor Yuriko indeed.

Which one?

>The fun in this show resides in the gambling challenges
no fucking way. they all suck fat ass. everyone is here for anime tiddies and yuri.

>everyone is here for anime tiddies and yuri.
*legs and psycho bitch faces.

>That President
>Those garters
Are you trying to kill me?

>the creases at the kneepit

JEEEEEEZISSSS

MUUUUUUH

why does umaru want her onii to lose?

OMG

damn the pres look great here

Literally copy, pasted and gender swapped.

Literally ripped off from Thaleia

Why does she wears the mask?

Rolling the die, literally.

Yumeko's armpit

does male beta cuck ever get any romantic physical contact from Yumeko? A kiss? hand job? massage with those lips on his manhood?

Yes.

He's fake Akagi