Why is one piece still on going? just let it die already. all the characters are autistic, especially usopp

Why is one piece still on going? just let it die already. all the characters are autistic, especially usopp.

Cause it makes money. Next question.

What else does Shonen Jump have to prop it up?

But One Piece is one of the few manga that benefits from being longer and doesn't feel dragged

Blow it out your ass.

Shut the fuck up Duke

>doesn't feel dragged

Holy fuck just look at that sarada, jesus christ

I love that Kageyama looks disgusted with her.

To piss off autists like you. And I sure am enjoying every moment of it.

None of the major plotlines have ever been wrapped up, so it needs to keep going, it's not like Bleach or Naruto where everything is resolved and then another bullshit poorly received arc comes out of nowhere to keep the money train going, nothing in One Piece has ever been resolved and we are still in the first arc

They are all playing janken with the main character of their series on the back cover, he's disgusted he lost to Hinata

Money.

>doesn't feel dragged
I dropped it at ch 600 something, grown tired of it

Would've agreed if you said that before the timeskip happened. Since then it feels like Oda has been phoning it in.

why is Naruto/Pokemon/Dragon Ball/etc still going

Trips of truth
Everything went to shit after the timeskip

your jelaousy is showing

It still retains the same quality, nature and vibe it once had before time skip, especially the current arc is the closest we have to pre-time skip.

Maybe your taste just changed. For the worse.

>Muh timeskip
When will this meme die? The only reason you have to say that is because now you have to read weekly.

Why do you care? Just don't read it and enjoy whatever other series you like, nigga.

It's still by far Shounen Jump's biggest series, if they let it end they'd take a huge hit in sales.

Because it's still a good series. And it's still the most sold manga.
Is this bait? Is One Piece being targeted on Sup Forums now because Naruto and Bleach are over?

Name a SINGLE good post timeskip arc

They do it because you'll be their bitch and watch it despite the author having sold out years ago.

how will user ever recover

Zou
WCI

Stop asking such a subjective question, dumb-kun.

>Zou
>WCI
Good thing I dropped it

One Piece is one of the few series where I don't mind the length or formulaic nature of it.

The arcs are self contained enough to be enjoyable stories on their own and always leave little bread crumbs to lead the Straw Hats a little bit further on the grander adventure, so they don't feel like a waste of time. The adventure is one that forces them to sail the entire world, stopping at every island along the way, so the size of the series is a natural fit for it. I can believe that their adventure is taking them 2 full years to accomplish, unlike something like Dragon Ball, Fairy Tail or Bleach where I felt like they reached their natural conclusions years before their actual conclusions.

It's not the greatest series in the world, sure, but it's a cute series I've enjoyed returning to for the past 15 years. It's always easy to jump right back into it and it's never changed its tone or style, it's like an old friend.

12 years later and they still didn't manage to surpass Water 7

What's your point?

Water 7 was a dramatic turning point in the series with years of build-up, so the fact it's still a fan favorite isn't a surprise.

The only other saga with the same amount of influence on the crew and story is Marineford. Wano might be the Water 7 of the New World, there's enough momentum for it, but we haven't reached it yet.

Enies Lobby was way too long and a lot of the fights sucked desu

tengen toppa gurren lagann
BTFO user

Timeskip TTGL was horseshit

Literally how?

Yoko ends up with a literally who

Oh wait, that guy died, nvm

Because you have shit taste. Something's wrong with you if you don't think WCI is a good arc.