Who do you side with in this instance?

Who do you side with in this instance?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
youtube.com/watch?v=gt1V61SPI_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Justice.
Punishment: rape by the accused niggers

Women who falsely accuse should get the same sentence that the man would have gotten for rape, plus 6 months for perjury.

That'll show 'er

the woman, because it's a black

I side with neither, I watch the niggers and roastie burn each other down. Two birds, one stone.

Our whole justice system is being eroded cuz womyn can't emotionally handle the concept of innocent before proven guilty

This.
And afterwards arrest the niggers for rape.

ho ass trick

We all know it's guilty until proven innocent. That's how it works, kid.

kek

wait what, he's comparing something from 1955 to something now en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

I'm not following the logic of this tweet

Also, one post one ID. don't respond and let this thread die

Really makes you think. Another woman making false rape accusations, but because she is white someone might use this to discredit whites

the niggers,coal burner decides to have a foursome with niggers,someone discovers it,coal burner claims it was rape instead of admitting she fucked some negros

anything worse than a nigger is a coal burner,she is now damaged goods and everyone will know she got shitted.com

/thread

Laugh

That depends on whether she actually fucked the niggers or just made up the entire thing. In the latter case I would sympathise with her since she clearly has the right loyalties, even if what she did was still bad.

Dave Chapelle has a little bit about Emmett Till in his new special. If that woman didn’t lie back in 1955, the Civil Rights movement wouldn’t have had the kickstart it needed to get moving. Who knows what this roastie’s lies will bring black people in the future.

her, it’s a shame she didn’t get 3 niggers killed

If you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they were lying, then jail won't help them. Psych Ward is probably a better fit. Arguably worse depending on who you ask.

Here’s you You.

This is the only just option.

No evidence of her lying.

I guess if you nigs want to escape, you will have to, go right back to afrika, they are waiting for you there.

Punish thot, remove negroes.

I'll take the white woman's side here but there are instances I'll side with niggers on issues concerned with roasties.

White women aren't worth killing for anymore

the girl obviously.

>lie to police while filling a false report
>no charges are pending against the liar
Cowards.

>Did she make it up because she hates niggers?
Side with the roastie
>Is she an actual coalburner trying to save face by crying rape?
Get fucked, thot

This is the mentality that mastered the Congo.

Happens all the time.

Topest of keks

oo cam gebt dem gibs in abrika

Well since the majority of Blacks side with their tribe in almost all things where an item of justice needs to be decided - regardless of actual wrongdoing, I'll do likewise concerning my own tribe.

White Whore

She is the real victim. Society is unfair to women.

Sup Forums will generally side with niggers over disobedient roasties

this guy gets it!

I side with putting the lying feminist whore in jail. I don't care what color the accused were because she is the type that would do it anytime she regretted a one night stand.

She's not racist, she's just a moron. The same thing happened at my university. Some girl didn't study for an exam so she called the police and said she was attacked and robbed on her way to class so she could miss it. Of course the police asked her what race the assailant was and she was trying to make the story seem believable so she said black.

Based Leopold

youtube.com/watch?v=gt1V61SPI_w

The dudes falsely accused of rape.

I mean the niggers we’re guilty of rape, just not her rape. They’re niggers. Really doesn’t matter as long as they remain locked up, off the streets.

Umm wasn’t emitt till ACTUALLY guilty iirc?

well done

Rest assured those feral jungle bunnies were guilty of other felonies. A base hit by accidental contact with the bat is still a base it.

first post
best post

The woman when it comes to minorities. The white man otherwise.

This. And registered as a sex offender so that other's know she's a danger.

excellent job vertical germany

If they give this alot of attention expose them with real cases and watch them ignore them

Emmett Till was some nig who got lynched decades ago and blacks never forgot about it even though he's own father was executed by a military tribunal for rape during WWII. lmao

holy shit

Genius.