Re:Creators

Does this mean that they are going to live in their own literal /u/niverse?

Mamika, Alice, Selesia, and Charon suffered and died so that these two dykes could become gods and get away with everything.

Yes!

They'll be back.

That's a pretty low kill count to become a god tbqh

doesn't matter, still became a God.

We don't care about those characters.They're just anime characters you could kill them a thousand times and still going to live anyways as long as someone remembers.

Forever

So what exactly do they plan on doing for an eternity?

/u/

Ending is kind of whatever, feels weird for Setsuna to be sentient like she was and for Altair to just drop her crusade like that but what else were they going to write?
Unless they do something with the last ep, anime it a 6/10, would be garbage if Altair wasn't so well designed.

>Soda '''''catches up''''' to Setsuna's by just fucking copy pasting what he remembered about her on a page
And as if knockoff Setsuna could have all of real Setsuna's memories, Soda isn't a mind reader

I blame Magane because her powers are bullshit and make no sense.

>tfw souta didn't create a setsuna for his own sexual amusement that would convince altair to take his great D as part of an eternal threesome

They're gonna kidnap Sota and make a man out of him.

>how Altair even came into existence will never be explained

They're gonna form the Holy Trinity next ep

All the creations are essentially immortal. Their existence is dependent on acceptance and how people view their stories. Creations who are killed are probably in limbo until enough people accept that they need to be back

Just checked the other threads about this episode

Sup Forums sure is sperging out hard for something that at its worst is mediocre, predictable and definitely not worth getting mad at.

Unsurprisingly this is the only site acting this retarded about the whole thing.

Altair was just the puppet of the real mastermind.

It's been long established that it was Mamika

I think Re:Creators requires a bit more deeper analysis rather than just writing it off

shit mother bad daughter
best father best daughter

Also best daughter-in-law.

>Mother and daughter
>/u/
You sick fuck.

Infinite Deception of Words is a cool name at least.

It makes perfect sense.

>Sota "Creates" Setsuna
>"Creation Setsuna" is, by her very nature, a lie
>Audience doesn't accept her inclusion in the story, thus rejecting the lie and calling it out for what it is
>Magane happens
>The Lie becomes Truth
Magane revived the dead. Truly she is a Goddess.

It's just a clone of her mom so it's fine.

How different would the Creations be after 10 years in our world? How would they weaponize acceptance in less bombastic ways?

wrong image

lovey dovey vanilla sex

We have to face the reality, user
They probably won't, and if they do, there's not enough time to give them all proper, satisfying closure.

She's still a fake though, so Magane didn't go that far. If she actually succeeded at that then maybe the plan working would have some merit.

Series seems to roll with the ones in the real world counting as different from the ones in the ongoing stories. Also, people did die in real life still, and why give fickle anime characters godhood? Unless ending the Elimination Chamber ends that universe in turn, it's a liability just waiting to happen one day.

>She's still a fake though, so Magane didn't go that far.
Can you say that for certain though? When you think about it, if she really were a fake through and through, there should've been no issue with bringing a simple clone or recreation into the "Real World" once the audience had begun to be swayed by Setsuna and Altair's meeting. But they didn't; Altair had to create an entirely new reality for them to inhabit, since actually bringing someone back to life would've been too much for the world to take.

>re: supposed-to-be-good-but-just-meh-eators
>deep analysis

Best ending would be for anime-Setsuna to suddenly vanish leaving Altair trapped in a dark empty universe forever

good ending

Beautiful conclusion.

Selsia and Alice should not come back in the final episode because they might end up trapped in the real world. The creators should take their time and revive them in their stories the way Suruga did for Erina.

Maybe you should go back to and stay in your other sites.

alice and takarada is superior

Why? They never died in their actual stories, just a shitty spin-off that no one cares about.

>Why? They never died in their actual stories, just a shitty spin-off that no one cares about.
Yep, it's like a shitty non-canon cross-over event. There is never a need to get them "back" because they are already non-canon imitations of the real thing that never left.

The conversation begins with them saying she's a fake. Also, a recreation of a real person would probably instantly piss off reality.

Another proof that only shit girls have silver hair.

Anons I need to confirm something.

Re:Creators was bad, right?

Setsuna was a Setsuna spawned from the story of her suicide. It's probably very short only describing the event itself, since her description is left blank other than "a girl who created Altair". The universe interpolated her creation with her lost memories, like how the author can't possibly think up every detail for a person or an event.

No

The biggest plothole: if Setsuna isn't real then how the hell did Soda know that Setsuna never said Altair's name before she kicked the bucket. And how would he would think of mentioning it to her?

As Altair said that she had Setsuna's memories it is reasonable to assume that if Setsuna kept getting shit wrong she should be able to pick up on it. If you consider all the things that Setsuna said she'd basically have something like a 1/64 chance of acting like the original Setsuna. Moreover, Soda knows nothing about what Setsuna did before she committed suicide as she closed herself off from him.

I want to see this Setsuna meet with her parents.

Is that the translated bit in the interview?

Not really, it's just a plain show

It actually got good towards the end, the leadup was as boring as hell.

Yeah. They pretty much explain Setsuna in the third episode when Marine inspects the intricacies regarding Selesia's costume she hadn't thought of

Marine is a worthless whore who should've kissed train-kun.

This show becomes a masterpiece if you delete meteora scenes (not the brown one)

Fuck you she's better than that bitch Suruga

The only masterpiece in this show is Altair

Altair is cute.

How would Altair react to people calling her CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE?

Marine is a virgin right?

alice is superior

ALTAIR

DESERVES

NOTHING

Is this the power of the Holopsicon?

altair is shit mamika is cute

Dedpeople arent allowed to post

This.

That last one wasn't her fault though. That last one was Charon being a bitch.

Don't worry Altair will bring them back and be buddies.

>god of Ink still unused

Uh, are we about to get some form of twist? Can this shitshow be redeemed?

It's true.

Yup
Good designs only can't make a good show

>ywn fluff the fluffy altair

Meteora was build to be the peak of the show but in fact she was the key for the falling of it.
She constantly dragged the whole show to shit trying to keep her up.

Post yfw it's just played over an epilogue montage w/ credits.

WHERE'S MY FUCKEN TWIST

true golden ending alice and mamika cook for takarada

So it's like Sota gave baby Altair a setsuna doll to make her stop crying.

Altair sure is scrawny under that puffy coat

Looks fine to me. She's a small girl but still has tits.

I miss her already

Altair should really have been trapped watching Setsuna get hit by that train, again and again and again.

Her body is pretty much exactly like Shiro, assuming Sirius also has the same body as Altair.

Who cares about these shitty characters?

Altair is still a cuck though. Setsuna still like Soda even in another universe.

I can't decide between Marine and Suruga

No. You're wrong.
Setsuna should say things to Altair like "I'm such a talentless hack if a character as terrible as you are is my creation" or "better die than live with the knowledge of what an embarrasment you are" all while smiling contemptously, then throw herself under the train. The process should be repeated again and again and again.

I can't decide which one of those bitches I want to punch in the face more.

Oh dear God, that would be amazing.

I just like the idea of Altair absolutely breaking down, just staring and watching forever, while the good guys just leave her there.

Marine doesn't smoke or torture characters and makes better designs.

So, what? The end still shows Setsuna with Altair. Fuck you with your misogynistic shit. Women are the miracle of the universe, men are stinky monkeys..

I want to punch you in the face so hard that I break your nasal bones, penetrate your orbits and shear the top half of your skull off until I smatter the ceiling with the grey matter of your parietal and frontal lobe where the stain of your white and grey matter will linger for centuries on end like the ghost of a despoiled consciousness wanting to be freed.

No, only disappointing. Disappointing because it's the only title tackling the kind of meta that it does.

>>>/tumblr/

I want to shoot a load on Selesia's cleavage and forced smiling face while she makes a peace sign

>peace
>not V is for Victory
Okay jobber.

Good thing there's no Urobutcher to make Altair suffer.Very conclusive end, there's no way Altair will be in harm's way Right?

I imagine Sirius would be pretty much the same.

c u t e