Chinese-made anime as about to get really interesting

Chinese-made anime as about to get really interesting

>A scientist couple has been arrested for conducting illegal studies, allegedly for performing genetic modification on five of their children. The youngest child Dannis is the only one who grew up as a normal human and now has to tend to the rest of his family while trying to find a medicine to turn them into normal humans again.

>Dog human, plant gene, spiderweb gene, and mind reading–how will these family members who grew up in a laboratory survive in the outside world?!

Japanese DUBS when???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8INDMQuXL38
youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0
youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Japanese DUBS when???

If it will be there I could try this. Otherwise it's not a good listening experience

Hot damn, watched some Chinese anime, and every-time a character spoke I would cringe. Chinese does not lend itself well to animation.

>By the way sweetie we made you a dog hybrid freak because we're wacky scientists!
Literally asking for a columbine with this sort of premise

I bet it's a comedy too, Chinese genocide fucking when?

>Chinese-made anime
No such thing, fuck off.

I swear, if it tries to go in any way grimdark.

why is it looks like a bootleg product of kyoani?

This looks like Maximum Ride anime edition

FMA all over again

chink speak is painful to listen to, sorta like french only much worse

probably relates to the natural rhythm than most languages have that chinese doesn't have due to constant changes in tone

Nah it looks like Maximum Ride with Jeb as the dad.

>bullying the frogs

I can't stand chinese anime/manga because the names of characters are something like Lee sang hyuk or some shit.

>Gong xi fa cai! Xin Nien cuan le. Ni hao!

Chinese names sound like zei, wei, fei or bai or whatever like in Darker than Black and Lee Sang Hyuk or whatever is Korean like ithose weird names in The Promised Neverland

I honestly cant get into Chinese anime.
Chinanime? Whatever.
Tried that Cupid's Chocolates one for the Yandere.

Not trying to be racist but I feel like Chinese has alot of higher pitched almost whiny noises.
It's like the French of Asia. Everything sounds like they're complaining.
Japanese is simplified, and a little harder on the consonants. It's like the German of asia.

I'm good with that.

>lee sang hyuk
>chinese name
nigga pls

The GAY kpop sequel featuring real person fucking!

For all the shit people give Chinese animation the truth is it does have potential in the animation department. I can even ger used to their weird mood whiplash. But I can't stand the language.

>most interesting one is still the Spider Girl

frogspeak is shit

Frogspeak sounds fine. It's German that gives me the heebeejeebees. And everytime a murrican opens their mouth it's painful to hear. Chinkspeak is painful to hear but it's not as bad as German or Murrican accents.

I like Frogspeak the most.

The last Chinese anime I subjected myself to was Bloodivores, and that gave me a horrible impression of Chinese anime. It was worse than whatever deviantart could have had. This sounds interesting, but now that I know it's Chinese, I'm exceptionally worried.

Is this show's setting also in China? If it is, it's rather unrealistic that the dog/human hybrid hasn't met a pot of boiling water.

shalom my brother
i feel like im the only one in my group of friends who likes the spoken french language french accents make my dick rock solid thank you Curie
wakfu season 4 when
fuck mandarin and cantonese chink speak tho

Incoming fetish art

>Chinese fan-art will mainly consist of dog-kun being cooked alive

>can afford to have top tier animation
>cant cover up their disgusting sounding language

I guess there will always be a downside.

I didn't mind the voices in Cupid's Chocolates. Though I couldn't remember any of the girls names, I ended up liking whenever all the characters yelled Jiang Haoyi!

>dog brother goes missing one episode
>they find his barbecued corpse later that day at the food market

Chinese makes my ears bleed

How hard is this on the pro PRC propaganda? Or anti American?

>Have never looked up furfaggotry on sadpanda
I think I'm turning into a furfag help

The only thing preventing me from enjoying literal chinks cartoons is the fucking language. Get it a Japanese dub and I'll be fully on board.

Hell, even arachnid and flower-chan would be liable to be be abducted, then eaten by a horde of unwashed Chinese. They would beg for mercy, but they would slowly and methodically slaughtered by death by a thousand-cuts. Their flesh would then be made into dumplings that is distributed to the peasants as government rations.

France pls go

The author lives in Hong Kong so the anime is probably set in there as well. Fuck you guys.

I might hate chinks but there's still a massive difference between Hong Kong and the god damn hell hole which is mainland China.

Chinese animation would sound so much better dubbed into Cantonese.

That's Korean nignog

except that the EU sold hong kong to mainland china, and now everything is shit there

even the Umbrella Movement protestors are being imprisoned, or...disappearing.

Chink detected

>imblying that literally any dialect wouldn't do
It's like listening to a murrican remake of britcuck show

Taiwan is better.

Actually since those two are human but with weird shit growing out of them (spider appendages, plants), they would be farmed for those mutations to make some stupid chinese medicine that can sold for profit, just like how they chop off tiger testicles to use as aphrodisiacs or rhino horns

>they would be farmed for those mutations to make some stupid chinese medicine that can sold for profit
And THEN they get eaten.

Hong Kong is just San Francisco with less gays and more Indians and Filipinos. It's just as dirty, expensive and overpopulated. I was lied to about how great it is.

>Otherwise it's not a good listening experience
Pleb
Only true patricians can appreciate the ching chong

>Hong Kong hasn't been infected by the SJW movement yet
Sounds like a good thing.

wrong anime
but only chink is the one who can bully murrica in their fiction for real nowaday

>tfw this is going to have a better adaptation and animation than Centaur
Fuck everything.

I didn't realize so many people didn't like Chinese. Sure it threw me off when I first watched a Chinese Anime. Wasn't THAT bad though.

>any adaptation being worse than Berserk
I still don't know how such a high profile manga got such a shitass adaptation with the graphics of a PS1. Fuck.

>anime-style cartoon made in China
>"it's anime"

>anime-style cartoon made in America
>"i-it's not Japanese, so not anime"

You're all fucking hypocrites.

>I didn't realize so many people didn't like Chinese
I'm half-Chinese, and I hate Chinese.

It's Sup Forums, the primarily weeaboo shitposting website. It's common to hate anything that isn't Japanese here. Especially other East Asians since that's what Japan does. You're not going to get other opinions.

Plenty of full Chinese hate Chinese too.

What's the other half. Don't tell me it's white. You're supposed to have died Elliot.

Is this a Shou Tucker happy slice of life series?

Because this is the average level of Western "anime art".

Like me.

PV OUT!

impressions?

youtube.com/watch?v=8INDMQuXL38

>Don't tell me it's white
English, actually.

If I could throw every "artist" who draws like this into a volcano, I would do it

The volcano hole would be clogged

Be glad it isn't Jewish, those hapas are especially insane.

If your teeth are fucked I'd blame those genes instead.

>that crappy stock music

It's not anime baka but this is.

Very nice backgrounds and composition.

I've learned that the chinks don't yet understand the pitfalls of anime.
Maybe in 10 years or something they'll have it down if they don't kill each other before then

youtube.com/watch?v=fzQ6gRAEoy0
>and Madeon
Is this anime?

>animation made by japan studio
Yes

When will Urobutcher get off his fat ass and stop animating barbie dolls?

>characters not sitting on the floor

nips forever BTFO

>like a kite with a cut string
>did not put him in his eyes
>hips swaying
>has Ais but couldn't see Mt. Thigh

>youtube.com/watch?v=eA0JVAeSibc

The only Chinese """"anime"""" I was looking forward to but it never came out.

The animation itself is very good but the stories are shit, they are behind the times.

>dat shitty music
Sound like bootleg alright

This post should be spammed in every single discussion about what's anime and whatnot

>Chinese-made anime

actually, it's Taiwanese

The only reason their animations look fine because chinks have shit load of money coming from their cockroaches nest
>having plenty of money
>still ripoff Jap art style

>Taiwanese-Japanese production based on Chinese puppetry.

How is this anime again?

>America makes an anime
>every character is either overweight, black or transgender or -kin

That silver guardian something is fucking crappy, thundershit has Uro involved so it doesn't count

It more like sentai show but the SEAnigger at /m/ love to call it anime, don't ask me why.

>look it not anime it animen, original taiwain anime

murica can't into cute aesthetics.

Just the source material itself is Taiwanese right? What's the actual company producing it?

arr rook same desu. it's all ching chong to me.

I'd prefer if China ripped off Japan, I don't want moving images to give me cancer

>giving a shit about weeaboo trash
Us Weeaboo am i right

What should we call weeaboo shit like this?

>OC donut stell Picachu

How good the characters look has nothing to do with whether something is an anime or not.
Otherwise One Piece wouldn't be anime

The "standard" Mandarin (equivalent of RP or the Queen's English) is based partly on Beijing Mandarin which just sounds awful (as does most of the North). The way they speak in Taiwan sounds much nicer.

If it not made in Japan but it has anime style it just weeaboo shit

>The way they speak in Taiwan sounds much nicer
Don't lie to me fag, i already watch the silver guardian.

It sounds the same and it the same language you Taiwanese idiot.