Uhh...

Uhh, so Chrome on Android shows Google's hand-picked globalist fake news sources to everyone on earth now as soon as it's opened? This is what I see when I open Chrome on Android. How long has this been happening? Why is this legal for them to bait people with a browser and then silently change it into a propaganda vehicle? How many innocent little kids with phones are now asking their parents what a dick injection is because of Google? Unironically probably millions. Worst of all, if I don't post this thread then I am sure they will just slither by without the slightest bit of controversy over this

no matter how many far right wing shitholes websites I go to Google still insists I want to read Huffpo or Time Magazine filthy fucking kike faggots!!!

Same. They've been doing this for about a year atleast. Always unreliable news sites.

Stop saying Android. Your beef is with Google, and you are a faggot for using them.

they'll use the age restrictions at installation clause.

Uhh...

Stop
Using
Google
Products

uhhhhhhhhh

99% of normies will continue to use them no matter what you do or say, though, so your "solution" doesn't address any of my concerns

On Android use the Samsung browser, it has performance and adblock.

Same, I see the same shit on my phone. Hell, one time it showed a "racist pepe" article

On iPhone they handpick liberal news articles which appear in the widgets,most of them about drumpf and Russian collusion ,I only keep it on in case a major happening occurs

Android is ran by Calico Nest Labs, part of Alphabet. They can't even call Google on the phone because it's monopolistic collusion.

>not having a dick on roids
get with the times faggots

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It doesn't matter what you do. Google will find a way to show you the infotainment it wants to. If you tell it you don't want to see stories from CNN, it will show you cnn money. If you say no to that, it will show you another variant of CNN. Sometimes it just outright ignores you. I have had sports stories tuned off for years. I still get them every single day. My "sources" turned off list in settings is in the hundreds. They will always find another site to show you the same pack of lies, because there are so many that just repeat them and attribute the source at the end. There is no way around it. And if you turn off the stories altogether, you don't get get much of anything else either, such as weather. You either swallow the propaganda or live with the Google app being a shitty browser and nothing more.

sweetie?

And then on top of that, the same feed of shit appears in chrome, but this one completely ignores all of your preferences.

Meanwhile, the site's I visit daily, which churn out dozens of stories each day, will show up in the list maybe twice a month.

>Browsing Sup Forums
>Logging in with Google when searching

How can you niggers be this retarded? Use ublock and a tracker filter and set history and cookies to clear when closing the browser. If you block (((analytics))) and never log in, they can't do shit to trace your behaviour.

>mfw people using google search still