Brit/pol/ - obama was a putin pawn edition

>Beast from the East: Russia hacks the weather
bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-43209455
archive.is/GyV5d

>BoJo: Irish border is like congestion charge
ibtimes.co.uk/boris-johnson-believes-irish-border-solution-will-like-londons-congestion-charge-1664098
archive.is/wize0

>Farron: Corbyn's customs union call is 'crazy policy but clever politics'
talkradio.co.uk/news/jeremy-corbyn-customs-union-call-crazy-policy-clever-politics-says-tim-farron-18022724396
archive.is/GJblW

>Hill: Tory rebels prepared to vote yes to customs union
express.co.uk/comment/columnists/peter-hill/924629/Brexit-eu-divorce-certain-Tory-MPs-bring-down-Government-stop-Brexit-Peter-Hill
archive.is/oot1r

>Sturgeon: 'Very likely' that Holyrood will withold consent on Brexit Bill
heraldscotland.com/politics/16050901.Sturgeon_warns_May_that_it_is_now____very_likely____Holyrood_will_withhold_its_consent_to_the_Brexit_Bill/
archive.is/wJL6Z

>Who profits in this 'War on Plastics'?
cityam.com/281258/profit-theresa-mays-war-plastic
archive.is/6uZyV

>Gove making corrupt manouvers in farm subsidies
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/farm-support-payments-to-be-used-to-help-the-environment-after-brexit-11364254538597
archive.is/s8OJP

>SJWs burn Owen Jones' books over Labour trans row
theredroar.com/2018/02/burn-after-reading-activists-set-fire-to-owen-jones-book-as-row-over-transgender-candidates-heats-up/
archive.is/Mdr0F

>Stormzy need not be grateful to Britain, tell the Daily Mail, Shut up!
mediadiversified.org/2018/02/27/stormzy-should-be-grateful-tell-the-daily-mail-shut-up/
archive.is/wzwQg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RaYonB4G40c
youtube.com/watch?v=yaCg93od-qY
youtube.com/watch?v=mLaX-Rbt3Os
youtube.com/watch?v=s4fwcpSbdkE
youtube.com/watch?v=hUHNFY1ksPw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5442225/Portrait-racist-thug-proud-pictures.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh0-42FXg0
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5440153/Trans-convict-invited-speak-House-Lords.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anime

good anonytrip

Eddie (German pronunciation: ['cunt] also called the Scousemummy, the Alcoholic Scouse Man, the Man from Merseyside, the Liverpudlian Alcoholic Iceman, and the meth head mummy) is a nickname given to the well-preserved natural mummy of a man who lived between 1989 and 2018 AD[2] The mummy was found in September 2018 in the Liverpool Asda car park under 10 feet of snow inside a second hand Kia, hence the nickname "The Asda Iceman", near the crime hotspot Merseyside mountain and on the border between Crackhead alley and Doleys ditch.[3] He is Liverpools oldest known natural Ice mummy, and has offered an unprecedented view of Chalcolithic Scousers.

youtube.com/watch?v=RaYonB4G40c

So what's the news on the prices of cheap ciders etc going up?

Will England be affected? If so how much more expensive will a 3 litre of Frosty's be?

Shite joke .. ib4o
that troll name

GOOKMOOK ..
Ok ..

I need idiots to know I can be pirated eddie 4 6months an wean u // I I an Gchq .. he wanted puppet guy .. .. Nowayay he his stuff ..
an He SARTYh BLOKE ..

Dooesnt care .. but has nonce .. sarth ..

youtube.com/watch?v=yaCg93od-qY

FAKE.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLaX-Rbt3Os

There's too much blackpill in muh blood right now

How much have you had to drink tonight lad? And did you get on the "sneaky smack" like you mentioned this afternoon?

>Emniem

That was real. Check the last thread, Mair is active tonight and that was most likely him.

Who remembers this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=s4fwcpSbdkE

Fact is Eddie IP is a Loser /Gone /Nonce an he tried online ....!

Never post again ..

He's active if you mean hes busy dissecting a cat in a field somewhere yeah, but he ain't posting on here

it's common to imagine things as worse than they are

But this isn't a question so much of the present but more of the future, I'm imagining the death of my country, my people, my race.

take the comedian pill and drive around your town center at 3 am larping as a pirate

>I'm imagining the death of my country, my people, my race.
those are silly things
impossible
i'm assuming you're a brit

Yes he is

>deplorable

Who is she?

labour fags here? youtube.com/watch?v=hUHNFY1ksPw

Are you lads ready for the third boer war?

can't wait to get some aryan blood

Thoughts on the niggers seizing homes and property in South Africa?

>Does the body rule the mind?
>Or does the mind rule the body?

Hmm guys i dont know, what do you think?

whats the latest?

"so your saying...)

Dunno mate, but I do know it's just not like the old days anymore.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5442225/Portrait-racist-thug-proud-pictures.html

It's here.

Post snow pictures. Comfiest picture wins.

He surely did, and his abysmal interview on Channel 4 pretty much put paid to it. But why didn't he just own the fact, since it wasn't racism he was pushing

The Daily Mail is such a shit paper. Man who was raised to believe in his father's politics had right-wing beliefs during his teens and twenties. Big deal.

>come to thread
>cntrl+f jenna
>cntrl+f eddie
>leave thread

Max Mosley deserves it you fucking brainlet.

Amazing how they still peddle this "labour are the real racists" narrative and expect it to change anything. It's *their* narrative. Even if it's aimed against them, the use of terms like "racist" simply cements their ideas in popular culture and gives them more legitimacy.

I know outer/pol/ is terrible and compared to the refined and erudite discussions we have in brit/pol/ the standard of discourse is much lower but I have some queries about this shooting thing.

1. It seems quite unusual that aside from la creatura and that weird man who looks like a clothes peg why haven't we heard about any of the parents or the kids that actually died?

2. Very little stuff about the shooter which I think is good because that's less glorification

3. Every time this happens in fatland it goes through a highly formalised and almost ritualized grieving process and yet it's the same process every fucking time.

I'm extremely pro gun (though note that we sort of have a right to bear arms "such as the law allows").

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceh0-42FXg0

He's a shitbag, sure.

I expanded my point here

Mair post a photo of your battlestation please lad.

It means computer area Sup Forumstard. Don't subject people to that.

>i only vote on terms of money

fukin pisses me off this mentality

Fuck off with your irrelevant burger tinfoil politics.

Also Brit/pol/ is anti-gun. Any Brit who is pro-gun is just a brainlet who has consumed way too much y*nk media. You're probably too young to remember Dunblane but you can fuck right off if you think we're letting that ever happen again.

1) there's been lots you just haven't seen it
2) agree
3) it's necessary to seem like you care about these shootings in american society

it's creepy the way every time it's the same
yet every time nothing seems to happen
seem crazy that they allow teenagers to have such dangerous guns
restrict the youth to lighter less lethal weapons or something

THINGS

fuck off. its no coincidence that the country with the most freedoms is the country with the 2nd amendment. not to mention countries like switzerland and austria. fucking based. why do you trust only the government to have guns? seems completely foolish.

None of the fucking BASTADS should have BASTAD guns.

Fucking RACIST AMERICAN TWATS.

t. bluepilled

>MUH FREEEEEEEEDOMMMMMS

Fuck off back to outer/pol/ you subhuman cunt

>Also Brit/pol/ is anti-gun.
Brit/pol/ is anti-other-peoples-guns. I'm pretty sure if any of us were offered a shiny dangerous new toy with all the paper work done for us we would happily accept.

no.

nice reddit spacing faggot

tfw ashamed to be british

t. cuckpilled

You think the world's ending because Superior Black Cock is impregnating your women while you're helpless to do anything about it. You are a cuck

Weak fucking bait. I remember dunblane and how the cops fucked up renewing his FAC after multiple warnings Hamilton was unstable. Why do you think theres a 100yr seal on the report? And the knee jerk press reaction based on kids singing fucking Knocking on Heavens Door on TOTP.

This is cracking bait. Mind if I save it?
I own three guns.

Ta.

I do not know if this chap bought the gun himself or not but he was 19. That's old enough for a lot of things.

In what sense? Our history is shameful, or that we're letting ourselves get destroyed?

only found out what the boer wars were thanks to /SAG/

Brit/pol/ has never been anti gun.

This. We lost handguns to save someones pension.

you should read beowulf or watch the movie.
it's pretty cool.

>I own three guns.
Retarded gun loon detected.

Yeah we were pretty shitty to other Europeans, however more often than not it went both ways. But now we're all threatened by replacement.

You cant legislate for edge case nutjobs. The yanks would be better off looking at why other countries like switzerland, pic related, dont have the same incidents. Start with burger kids being pumped full of ssris/ADD drugs etc.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5440153/Trans-convict-invited-speak-House-Lords.html

the aristocrats

shut up you fuckin pansy. those cunts on the continent have been trying to kill, rape and subjugate us for 1000 years. we should have nuked em all when we had the chance.

t. mohammed

Retard, leftypol or Pube?

I know muh mental health is a meme but really that + Yank high schools being as they are is what causes this. Not guns.

Thats right goy, think of the evil british empire and its terrible colonial past. Starting to feel that guilt yet?

I don't care about what we did to the non whites, but I'm at least acknowledging the fact that we were a tad perfidious when it came to dealing with our other European brethren.

>That's old enough for a lot of things
maybe for a pistol or shotgun
something that their classmates have a chance of escaping

>You cant legislate for edge case nutjobs.
oh no
that's precisely what you need to legislate for
most gun owners cause no problems
teenagers are the problem because they are hormone crazy well into their 20s

The Irish, Scots and Boers?

Ehh, Scots kinda had it coming, Irish a bit less so and the Boers for sure

Its unbelievable what they feed their kids. Thread earlier today with Sup Forumsacks going on about being prescribed adderall (amphetamines) and similar at 6yrs old.

What are you suggesting then user? That all semi automatic weapons be restricted to the over 25s?
Better do the same with driving licences and the framchise.

The boers wasn't exactly nice, but it worked. There was also huge butthurt about it at home after people found out.

>be me
>be a 27 year old ugly beta loser loner autist
>have job in London with a contract ending in April and will have to move back in with parents if I fail to get a job
>have graduate assessment centre tomorrow
>involves interview and i always sperg out at those
>have gone through the usual cycles of worry, confidence that I will do well, then crushing apathy in the time beforehand and a realisation that I can never succeed in normie dominated environments
>failed over 40 previous job interview processes
>not posh or extroverted enough to do well- candidates I meet are all posh as fuck normie clones and the interviewers are their slightly older clones
>get demoralised seeing Chads and Staceys get everything handed to them

you are absolutely obsessed with this idea that you aren't a cheeky chappy lad or a posh normie

Get off here. Now. Go to sleep.

>teenagers

Tell pic related

where my styuff ..lol
..LOL

Well my career is stillborn because of it so no wonder.

Oh yeah and:

>spent my bank account's last £2 on coffee and plan to binge on junk food tomorrow when I get paid

If the Ben and Jerry's honeycomb ice cream has the "refugees welcome" picture, I am sorry

can relate. if i find a solution i'll let you know.

>European brethren.
Cuck.

My only brothers are my fellow English.I don't give a fuck about other countries.. Infact the browning of Europe could prove advantageous for us in the long run, we could much easier invade and colonise a mud continent then one full of Euros.

Go to bed. You're not helping yourself.

sounds smart for driving
vehicles with a limited top speed or acceleration could save a lot of teen drivers
voting is not the same you don't get the same risk taking situations which lead young men to their death
because that's what is at risk with cars and guns
at least with the voting a rash choice it's just a drop in the ocean

oh hell lads get the sunnies out and throw the jumpers away
high of -2 tomorrow

The franchise is a serious responsibility.
So then, in the name of saving a number of lives you wish to remove some freedoms from a pretty decent chunk on the population?