Obama secret audio shows the Left's mission to censor the internet

youtu.be/1XQrBjauzNM

In Obama's secret speech to MIT he discusses how people can get "different facts" and "other sources" from the internet and that can cause a problem. Sounds a lot like he's upset his legacy media is dying.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1WkEHI7C7je
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for potential, but havent seen it yet.

Bump. Let's get a trimmed down version of this video with just the audio and the eceleb fag completely cut out.

That will make this spread faster.

The left hates free speech.

Benjamin J. "Ben" Rhodes is a former White House staff member who served as the Deputy National Security Advisor for Strategic Communications for U.S. President Barack Obama and as an Advisor on the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action with Iran

David Rhodes is the President of CBS News. In February 2011, Rhodes was named President of CBS News, becoming the youngest network news president in the history of American television.

Thanks polski

>144488

No problem,

let's spread it

I saw in the embed it's some cross-eyed faggot. I want the audio, not some cross-eyed faggot. Shill elsewhere you fucking piece of shit.

Do not click this.

check

This is why the Democrats, and Obama in particular, are butthurt about platforms like Twitter and Facebook. (((Coincidentally))), the Russian bot/ad narrative ties into social media platforms libs like Obama can't control anymore. And if you can't control the narrative, then you get unexpected results (like Donald Trump's historic win).

The Democrats are butthurt they cant propagandize the masses as easily anymore via legacy media because people are increasingly consuming media on social platforms with minimal (((control))).

I don't see anything he said is untrue, it's all absolutely true. He's basically just butthurt because the left no longer has an information monopoly.

I hate this nigger more than Hillary

don't worry

he did something bad to get to the top
he'll go down like the rest

trips o truth
it will be done

Why can't he just say he wants 1984 type censorship

it sounds like he's saying some fucktards are too dumb to realize they're being intentionally misled by people with agendas in general. I'd argue this is more of a public intelligence issue than a tech one tbqh, dumbasses would believe tabloid articles (or even things in the onion) as fact before the internet and still do.

Has he wiped that semen off his forehead yet?

Poland will save the west!

I don't know man it doesn't sound wrong...

Typical mendacious Obama bait and switch.

> i support free speech
> except the opinions i don't like
> people should be free to disagree
> except about things i believe in

The propaganda arm of the Democratic party will only repeat the odd numbered assertions.

CENSORSHIP WORKS BUT WHERE DOES IT STOP

Makes sense why Twitter and Google are ramping up the censorship so heavily