>guy shows up out of nowhere
>gf gets wet
>bf didn't like it and wanted to reaffirm his position
>gf gets mad and run off with new guy
>next day ignore mc and go on date with new guy
>bf see her at starbucks
>next day gf strolls over like nothing happens
>gets dumped then cries to her friends about it

Holy shit you guys were right, this bitch did cheat on MC. I'm never doubting Sup Forums ever again.

>goes with another guy
wait, I dont remember this happening in the manga.

It didn't, they changed it for the anime.

They drift away from the manga after episode 1

it never happened in the manga, only in the anime where they add the unnecessary drama

Who cares you get to feast on them jelly roll legs.

I don't know what exactly this wants to be.
A love story between two different worlds, a "rehabilitation" story, a story about a divergence of values and misunderstandings.
I can't see where this is going but their relationship is awkward as fuck and really unbalanced.

Fucking ass. Shes such a qt in the manga who would never do something like that.

starcraft

lol anime watchers got cucked literally

holy fuck, Sup Forums is still salty about the latest episode?
get over it already, it's getting tiresome

>invest 8 episodes into Yame as best girl
>think she's gonna be faithful
>she pull this shit

Fuck you.

kys you goofy inbred faggot

Fuck off, dirty jojofag

>investing at all

didn't the MC have gone with other girls alone too? why is that only boys can go out with many girls but a girl can't and they were only talking?

>implying you wouldn't fuck chad the second he showed up

we get it you're a bitter ugly virgin with anxiety problems who wants a super hot and completely loyal GF who'll never so much as think about another human being much less look their way, else you'll wonder if she's secretly fucking him because who would ever remain faithful to such a pathetic faggot such as yourself. KYS, thank you.

what is the appeal of BETA MC's? also gals are supposed to be bitches why are we getting a normal "cute" girl all of a sudden with Yame?

le hot slutty girl who's secretly pure, appeals to betas like the ones who keep making these threads

Femanon here, I wouldn't do that to my boyfriend even if he's an insecure faggot. I wouldn't tease him for one whole year too without giving him some compensation.

>IM A VIRGIN IM A LOSER!!!!!
>EVEN THOUGH IM A VIRGIN I HAVE FEELINGS
>SORRY FOR BEING A VIRGIN!!!!!
what is their problem with virginity in this anime? like if most of the MC's in other anime were not virgins including the main girls

>Femanon

being a dude who browses /lgbt doesn't make you a femanon, kys.

Trannys are not womens neither does traps

was expecting the guy at the end to pull out his phone with lewds of the gf passed out naked.

maybe next ep.

>watch harem about the slutty, self-centered stereotype girl
>bitch about her being a slut and self centered

>chad stole a waifu even in anime
Just fuck my shit up famalam

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Japanese can't be a chad no matter what, they are just less beta than your average japanese

Literally.

Good to know she's better in the manga.

>See unfaithfulness upsets your partner
>Act unfaithful to get back at them
>Get dumped
>HOW COULD THIS HAVE HAPPENED
Women are this fucking stupid.

Since when does hanging out with an old friend is "unfaithful"? by that logic the MC have been more unfaithful since he has been going with other girls,this is just some terrible forced drama and it's disgusting how many retards are actually serious about it

She didn't cheat you idiots

I agree, I have no idea why are people so butthurt about this situation.

>what is their problem with virginity in this anime?
That's how reality works, friendo. The only reason you're not being ridiculed for your virginity is because nobody knows.

The only "problem" is with how young the protagonists are, but manga/anime teenagers are always in this weird limbo where they're exactly as mature as the plot requires them to be.

Japan has the highest amount of virgin population so it is stupid

Of course they did. The male is the SI in an anime pandering to them. He can never be wrong. They have to make the girl look bad even when she did nothing wrong.

That is how "peaks and valleys" work in urban societies you fucking retard. You don't even know what you're talking about.

using anime likely written by some beta jap male as proof women are stupid. come on I know you're trolling right now

>Hanging out one on one with a guy who you don't normally hang out with and wants to fuck you and then lying about being in a group is okay
Oh thanks for clearing that up.

>Unfaithful is talking with an old friend

Lmao

Nene wants to fuck the MC and have been naked in his bed so that is far worse and they are still friends, this is a very stupid double standard and Yame did nothing just as MC did nothing with Nene, also she was in a group and then went alone with his friend, "oh no the friend is a male the girl totally fucked him" fuck you with your NTR shit, this is just terrible drama

Nene is actually the MC's friend and has been his friend and doesn't actually try to fuck him while he's in a relationship. He also doesn't lie about being with Nene. I know the people defending her are pretending that they totally aren't virgins who have no idea how relationships work, but "I said I was hanging out with friends but was actually hanging out 1 on 1 with an old acquaintance who wants to fuck me." isn't something that goes smoothly in any relationship.

I'm talking about how stupid is that they use virginity as the MC's biggest flaw when it is something common in japan and with anime characters

nice bait but I won't fall for it

>Nene is actually the MC's friend and has been his friend and doesn't actually try to fuck him while he's in a relationship
forgot the episode when she went naked to his bedroom and asked him to fuck her when he was in a relationship? also Yame didn't lie about being with Dai when he was the one that invited her to the class reunion so it was obvious she was going to hang out with him

You'll learn when you get older.

I wish the last episode would air sooner so that these bullshit threads ended

>hanging out 1 on 1 with an old acquaintance who wants to fuck me." isn't something that goes smoothly in any relationship.
Neither does hanging out with girls that crave for your dick but hey she doesn't know that so it is okay, relationships in a harem have no common sense

>Neither does hanging out with girls that crave for your dick
Actual friends who you already hung out with aren't on the same level as "someone who shows up and literally just tries to hang out with you to fuck you."

>first episode guy is on his knees begging girl to go out with him
Yeah, nah, I dropped it there. If he gets cucked he deserves it.

>get over it already

NEVER!!

>Chad clearly wants to fuck Yame
>Yame willingly flirts back
>MC feels disrespected and kindly confronts her about it
>she get upset and ditches MC
>ignores him at school
>MC wanted to make up with her after school
>she give him cold shoulders
>goes out with chad and doesnt even invite MC
>get caught red handed, she lied to him that she was meeting up old classmates

The fact is she's a dumb ass bitch that should know better not to do shit like that. Why are women so fucking retarded? It's like they do this shit on purpose to piss us off.

why did yame had to cheat on junich

Just stop watching this show
It's shit and the QUALITY is worst

explain

>get cucked in real life
>get cucked in anime

>it's okay to cheat with someone if you have known them for some time
no nigger, cheating is cheating, by the cucks logic what Yame did is as or worst that what the MC's have done with the other girls while in a relationship

>Having a friend who developed feelings for you is the same as literally hanging out with a scumbag who only wants to pump and dump you who isn't one of your friends
>Lying about being alone with them is also okay
Are you retarded?

Here is nothing to explain user-kun

Don't bother, these normalfags are cancerous.

These aren't even normalfags, these are normalfag wannabes who don't know how friendships and relationships actually work. These are failed normalfags from reddit who shoot for slutty 5/10's and think they know how women work.

reminder to read the manga

Nene isn't on the scale

When you start a relationship on your hands and knees where do you go from there when they lose interest?

>mc hangs out with harem of bitches 24/7
>too beta to chase the harem of bitches away
>allows harem of bitches to rub up against him 24/7 like dogs in heat
>allows harem of bitches to follow him on dates with his actual girlfriend
>allows harem of bitches to cockblock him
>becomes splurg lord the moment another man talks to girlfriend
>dumps girlfriend in virgin splurg storm of retardation completely unaware of his own hypocracy

virgins on Sup Forums defend this

the MC is a hypocritical piece of shit, and deserves watching his girlfriend impregnated by superior alpha male. If he really took their relationship seriously he would have put an end to the bullshit harem chasing him around, and dicked his girlfriend.

I wish old times would be back. it was simpler back then and you weren't banned for any wrong opinions.

christ the anime is so bad

They kind of ruined the premise by introducing all the girls within the first episode. He's only a kissless virgin due to his own incompetence and pedophile friend considering the childhood friend and other love interests fall into his lap so easily.

>Bitches are his friends and they're all over him, he doesn't actively say "please hit on me" or lie about it
Yup, same thing as going out with some random flirt who just wants to fuck her and then lies about it.

Is the whole cheating shit a meme?
They scheluded the meeting with her middleschool classmates right in front of MC and she got mad because he doubted her love for him after being together all that time

My real problem with this series is how they have being dating for a month or so and they haven't kissed or held hands yet

>a month

I have no idea how long it's been but since they had to get a part time job for the vacation and they were already going dating for a week or so before 3-4weeks sound about right

i hear there's some interesting happening here

Fuck off.

Why does this infuriate me?

More

>I'm never doubting Sup Forums ever again.
Yes. Sup Forums is always right.

go on

Do people serioulsy think that it's cheating to go drink a cup of coffee with an old classmate?

Nips have ikemen

I'm guessing you haven't read the threads and found the answer to the same question you're asking.

They're insecure teenagers. What do you expect?

I dunno, ask they seem to be the Sup Forums experts on women and relationships.

Tell you what, get a girlfriend, then run into some slut who wants your dick that isn't a friend you hang out with, then ignore your girlfriend when she gets jealous that the slut is better looking, then go hang out with the slut 1 on 1 and lie about it and see if your girlfriend gets mad, then come back and let us know how it went.

>let us know how it went
She cooked me a steak and sucked my dick

Meanwhile in reality, user ate takeout white texting his ugly female friend on facebook who he thought he could bag by being a "cool and progressive" guy who thinks there's nothing wrong with girls slutting it up.

She got angry at him because he thought she was a slut who didn't respect their relationship. There was nothing wrong with going for a meetup with old friends. There is also nothing wrong with having coffee with an old friend afterwards either.

>Hajimete no cuck

>She got angry at him because he thought she was a slut who didn't respect their relationshi
And her response to his concerns was to blow him off, then lie to him and hang out with a guy that wants to fuck her. This isn't some old friend she used to pal around with who hung out with her and stuff, it's literally some dude who was her classmate who was 100% just trying to fuck her. You can try to sugarcoat it all you want, but she went and hung out alone with a guy who wanted to fuck her. Not an old friend who also happened to have feelings for her, but literally a manwhore who just wanted to get into her pants. The people pretending this is okay need to stop pretending they have any relationship or even friendship experience.

To all you failures that use this thread as an opportunity to pretend to be normal.

You are not being secure. You are conceding because you have no other choice.

You are retarded. There is literally nothing wrong with this. I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that freaks out because your girlfriend had a coffee with her ex?

This is the best summary right here. Maybe MC shouldn't have been quite as insecure about everything, but the whole time I was just thinking how fucking stupid it was that everyone was just taking Yame's side and calling him selfish.

>There is literally nothing wrong with this
So are you just shitposting right now or are you actually one of those cucks I keep hearing so much about?

The only way this shitstorm can be salvaged is if Chad hospitalizes Junichi, and he falls in love with Nene because she's the only one visiting him in the hospital (other than his three top tier bros of course).

And I'm saying that as a guy who used to consider Nene worst girl.

Before E9:
>Yame > Camwhore > Ranko > Nene

After E9:

>Nene > [POWER GAP] > Camwhore > [POWER GAP] > Ranko > A literal pile of stinky shit > Yame

I'm not shitposting user and neither am I a cuck. If you can't trust your partner to have a cup of coffee with a man after the meetup she went to, there's something wrong with you.

I almost always root for childhood friend. If you're friends with anyone for over 8-10 years, chances are you're also likely to have a decent (not drama-filled) relationship as well.

>162149728
nice signposting, but not deserving a (You)

You're ignoring the context of the situation. The guy was clearly going for Yame. Yame said they'd be with other people anyway, not just the two of them alone.

>I'm not a cuck
>There's nothing wrong with your woman meeting up with a man who isn't a friend and is only interested in fucking her
You're 100% a cuck.