I always made a mistake for not saving redpill material and just relying on my memory recently it fucked me over when I...

I always made a mistake for not saving redpill material and just relying on my memory recently it fucked me over when I forgot the sources of the stats I was giving while in an argument with this liberal cunt. So Sup Forums could you help me fill up my redpill folder?
Give me anything you got (and if it could preferable have a source) on niggers, trannies, fags, commies, liberals, atheism, kebabs, islam etc etc. Thanks. (pic unrelated)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
thealternativehypothesis.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel ya. I need to organize my info graphics and sources lists. not to mentions Fash books/links ect.

I think your best bet is to take it one thing at a time. Make a post about one subject and ask for info, sources ect.

You must be somewhat new if you haven't reached the point of saving until now. Follow this sage advice if you want to get ahead faster. Tag all images you save with keywords in the file name as you're saving them. Put in the few seconds at the time or you'll regret it later when hundreds turn to thousands. Godspeed.

t. oldfag

My most spammed redpill - quotes from Talmud

saved

These threads are being used by tech companies to scour the internet for useful effective counter narratives so that they can be wiped from the internet as the grip of globalist authoritarianism gets ready to squeeze tighter.

i want to believe but your flag makes me skeptic

nah not really
its funny and gay but
i never saved cuz it honestly pissed me off too much and i usually try not to think about it unless im in a debate
like sometimes some decent content creator on jewtube puts out a video and im like oh shit what is it now
kidna like your pic user i guess i just so tired of knowing it and being proven right that i forgot to save it

fucking gold

Sources are for faggots.

honestly the sad thing is its prob true the jewish subversion is real
i can tell by my own parents
you can source all the stats and all they say is
>i dont care about stats user
i legit told my dad the other day i would never have kids with a non white and 4 min later he accused me of wanting to kill all disabled and black people
i mean its literally
>say something non pc
>your hitler
it seems that only young white men and old bitter guys get whats going on in the world
women, liberals, niggers, kebabs, atheists fags etc dont get shit
oh and most Christians too my parents are like the cuck Christians who say shit like
>OH user GOD MADE EVERYONE EVERYONE IS EQUAL
top kek m8s

also
>Jared Taylor's websites analysis of basically all info regarding race and crime in the us
amren.com/archives/reports/the-color-of-crime-2016-revised-edition/
>alternative hypothesis. his off reader is 269 pages of air tight autism about race and iq, among other things. an incredible resource.
thealternativehypothesis.org

Redpilling is the art of reality. Only facts matter. Liberals persist on emotion (fantasy), so "debating" them is a waste of time. Valid memes can do the work of what 1000 voices can not.

More advice...

1. Write in sentences with punctuation. Writing means you want others to read it. So look at it from the reader's perspective and what's easiest to ingest. Speaking for myself, I'm more likely to skip text that looks like yours (like a manic teenager). Take pride in representing yourself and others will respect your words more.

2. Bite your fucking tongue. There's a big world out there. Hone your mental skills and blend in first. 9/10ths of the world runs on perception. Don't feel like you have to "redpill" everyone even though the temptation is there because the info is so powerful. The world isn't going to end right away. Love your family. Forgive them for what they do not know and pace yourself. You'll feel better even when they say stupid shit you know is wrong. Becoming a man requires impulse control and diplomacy.

>this liberal cunt.
Wearing a "White Pride" shirt? Surely your mistaken!

>Rarity for black women to respond to wite guys

I must be some weird outlier, I have been flirted on with more black women than anything else.