Pewdiepie's redpilling is almost completed

pewdiepie's redpilling is almost completed

>hes taking crowderpills now

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU

Bump

Reminder to report and hide all threads made by underage autists trying to shill their favourite YouTube e-celeb

why don't you post this in the other eceleb threads faggot

Oh look.. NOBODY FUCKING CARES ABOUT THAT FAGGOT.

you seem to care

You seem really upset.

>mfw every single time YouTube is ever linked here there are at least 4 shills trying to make you fit in with the crowd on an anonymous website
>mfw it just makes it previous that yt needs to be (((corrected))) because we refuse to stop winning

the thing with pewds is its going at too fast a pace that its starting to become noticeable to normies (due to his hostile presentation)

as faggy as I sound, he needs to just do what he was doing before keeping it passive but still making is concealed so that it presents subconsciously.

I would pee in her butt

It's /ourboy/, i fucking love pewdiepie.

hes overdosing on them redpills

reminder you have to go back

You seem very invested in all this.

I don't think he has an agenda. I just think he does what he feels like at a given moment, and some of his beliefs and opinions just naturally slip through because of that.

saudi arabia
>swedish flag
kek'd

with the money he has, along with his frugal lifestyle (compared to other e-celebs), he doesn't have to give shit

What does the stuff say on the black thing behind him on the ceiling?

>amy schumer
>still relevant

>ignore anyone publicly supporting conservative/white nationalist ideas

bump, just for you faggot

Subscribe lmao crying face emoji send nudes send help dead meme brb pewdiepie i need to do my chores ok I'm back

not sure if he does it all cos of jewtube bucks
or he genuinely is one of us