Nanatsu no Taizai 234

Chapter is out readms.net/r/the_seven_deadly_sins/234/4554/1

Praise the King.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4zDt40QiY_4
kingfag.imgur.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought the cat was going to be excalibur.

NIPPON STRONK

Final page.

>that's
>but
Zeldoris is that jelly sore loser brother in the family.

About time he showed up.

How long until Escanor gets cucked?

>even Zeldoris didn't know

Is he really getting cucked or is this just a meme?

Yeah seriously, that samurai is so out of place, it's clearly some kind of self-insert and it's pathetic honestly.

It will happen. Either Escanor dies or he will accept Merlins happiness over his own desires.

Escanor is just that kind of hero.............

>muh swordmaster from a far away country (((NIPPON)))

Every fucking time.

REGEND

It´s a common trope, the loyal son gets mad because the bad son is treated better when he comes back. The demon king is giving his seat to someone who killed three comandments and tried to kill other two (Monspiet and Derriere), but Estarossa won´t complain though.

yeah, clearly the samurai sticks like a sore thumb amidst these demons, angels, magicians and sun powered hulk

Looks like some people here didn't read KB.

Are you telling me you don't remember Nanashi, the infamous 7th samurai from Japan that came to help King Arthur take back Camelot in his legends? What a pleb.

I wonder if he will end blind too, also this banchou got the best waifu.

And talking about Kongou Banchou makes me think about how proto-ban, coward banchou, never jobbed, at all.

Kids these days never remember having to fight Musashi in the old King Arthur arcade game.

>Put a shit ton of effort into being a good demon leader
>Your traitor of a brother gets to be the next king
Zeldoris had a hard life.

Best boy is getting cucked of his throne.
Will his suffering ever end? Meliodas already killed his waifu. When will that jerk be satisfied?

Will Arthur become the Apex of Humans?

>Takes the girl he likes
>Will take his status of the strongest human
Poor Escanor

Maybe Meliodas let her go, who knows.

All those are styled around western myth. It's not about hurr magic so unrealistic but about looks. That's why he looks out of place.

I wonder if Gawain will appear since his power is supossed to work like Escanor´s, also other members of the round table.

That's pretty much his only roll as the only human worth a shit. I think Howser is one of the few holy knights with any power at all left and he's covered in death flags. Arthur has merlin's timeless bod, a (temp) kitty mascot, soon to get Excalibur, and is fucking king arthur in ye' olde' anime britain.

In japanese themed mangas sometimes there are characters from other places too.

Truly unrivaled.

I thought arthur was a chick in FATE?

She is. This is Arthur (male) from an parallel world.

He's the only example of a someone being far away from Britannia. I'd like to know how it goes in the rest of the world, the goddesses and demons seems to be only in this place, what about anywhere else?

How convoluted is Fate at this point?

Beyond fucked. With Fate/Extella and Fate/Grand Order, it looks like they're going to jump the shark.

On the plus side, Fate/Strange Fake is fucking awesome. Just stay the fuck away from the vidya parts and you'll be fine.

Not much if you keep up, though lately it's been annoying because Nasu is retconning but not really stuff here and there.

Fate is one of those things that sounds like a clusterfuck but everything falls into place and makes perfect sense as long as you are you actually paying attention and consume the material properly.

Three words: Quantum Time Locks. Those don't fall into fucking place and make perfect sense. I understand them, but they don't feel needed (especially with how it shifts the focus away from Earth and its rules to a quantum level).

This is Arthur from the literal prototype of Fate where there was a fem MC and it was a reverse harem for her. Things were clunky aside from a few things though.
Nasu makes it an obnoxious point that there's no big canon for fate, aside from GO whenever it wants to. The best sub-series novel writer, Narita, is desperate to link things together and Nasu kept fucking with him by revealing a servant he was going to use earlier than him or suddenly putting in one of his into GO.
It's easy to keep track of things though. There's just a lot over 17+ years.

>consume the material properly.
Is there an inforgraph on the intended play order?

>Those don't fall into fucking place and make perfect sense.
>I understand them
You are contradicting yourself here

>but they don't feel needed
That's a whole different issue.

Personally, I found the Human Order/Vampire Order on the World divide to be completely unnecessary but what can one do? It's what it it now so it cannot be helped.

Fucking Daikyou Banchou was the tits man

Read the Fate VN and then read FZ.

Don't listen to secondary cancer who will try to tell you the anime are good replacement or to start with Fate Zero. Zero is a prequel but it was written after FSN so it is meant to be read with FSN knowledge. It goes without saying that Zero spoils a shitton of stuff from Fate.
And it's also pretty obvious than the anime adaptation skim over a fuckton of stuff because, as usual, it's impossible for an adaptation to truly get everything, specially a VN.

You can do Tsukihime and Kara no Kyoukai and then do whatever afterwards.

I'm pretty sure everyone else has problems with their local deities.

>The best sub-series novel writer, Narita, is desperate to link things together and Nasu kept fucking with him by revealing a servant he was going to use earlier than him or suddenly putting in one of his into GO.
Nasu has told him a gorillion times to stop being such an autist and to just write whatever the fuck he wants because lol kaleidoscope. I'm not gonna say Nasu is blameless but Narita's autism is the biggest culprit here.

I understand them, but they don't fall into place. I'm able to understand the why and the how, just not why there was a need to introduce them at all (outside of Grand Order).

>Personally, I found the Human Order/Vampire Order on the World divide to be completely unnecessary
I disagree on this, I found it interesting (although still unnecessary). In one world, we have a world where humans stand supreme and its through this humanity that they stand at their apex. In the other, we have a world where monsters stand supreme and people become monsters to become strong. Brings a little bit of extra flavour to the stories of Shiki and Shirou (although more so Shiki than Shirou).

Still, lost a lil' bit of its edge when we get Strange Fake and Grand Order which are the best of both worlds.

now that's a real king

At least he wasn't the middle sibling and actually got to use his papa's power.

Will Ray appear again?

>Arthur can kick Ban's ass now.
How does it feel to be a Banfag? I wonder.

Narita just wants to make references and jabs at other servants (like Jack) but doesn't understand if they really can since x character might not know y interpretation. He was also just worried about what servants he would put in, and Nasu was either close or put them in anyway.
The man gets effort for trying.

Who else translates? Dropped after RedHawk stopped and refuse to read niggerstream.

well, are there the same fantasy races? Or there are more like youkais in Japan for example? This sounds pretty important but it was never mentionned. I'm pretty sure the goddess and demon "worlds" are just in another place on earth.

>refuse to read niggerstream.
CR, who are even worse than MS.

Also, here's a real old infographic which you kind of asked for one. Should be good as a guide to get yourself started up.

They just need to communicate better. I don't think Nasu is beholden by Aniplex or whatever to not reveal things he's gonna write in the future to authors working on spin-offs.

Either way, SF should speed up now that the whole cast has been introduced, or rather, it seems to be that way. It's way too big already and I don't think there should be any new major players after Ishtar of all people is now in the fray. If there's one really bad thing about Narita is that he bloats the cast way too much and then wants to spend as much time on every single character before starting to make things move. That he doesn't like to kill people does not help at all either.

>Also, here's a real old infographic
>Read the Fate VN and then read FZ
thanks

Cant wait for EXCALIBLUST nanatsu ver
youtube.com/watch?v=4zDt40QiY_4

>Fatefags

More doujin books up, problems with missing/ overly blurry pages should be fixed
kingfag.imgur.com

> Escanor tries to pick Excalibur

Based

i think those azure sky people had some oriental style with their clothes and weapons

Am i the only one bothered on how he's wearing his fucking coat out of everything. The fuck man

*BRAAAAAPRAPAPURRRRRR*

Holy fuck I had no idea how much I wanted to see human aruther rekt demons.

They seem to hail from different dimesions. Look at the heaven and he'll gates. They connect to a realm not physically related to earth. It was even stated that the angels' interest in the human world was because of how plentiful the magic was in the human realm.

I thought excalibur was the sword given to athur by the leakewitch or whatever and not the sword in the stone

damn he even wears the coat the same way

Sometimes Excalibur and the Sword in the Stone (the proof of Arthur's lineage) are said to be the same weapon, but in most versions they are considered separate. Here's it's the same.

powerlevels

>excalibur is a goddess
this totally wont backfire right

What are the chances that mel will beat up zeldoris for thinking he needs help
Zeldoris had a hard life

Excalibur is beyond mere godesses

Yeah, people don't seem to understand that NnT is a sneaky prequel to KB

>it's a rape turns into vanilla doujin

Way to kill my boner

Samurai Jack?

Kongou Banchou is decendant of Giants.
Did nanashi pork a giant girl and bring her home?
Is that why Nanashi is here, to explain Giants in Kongou Banchou?

they arent just giants, they keep changing size all over the place

they also can goes "Heavy Metal" mode.

Meliodas will became DEMON KING. Yes! I've been waiting on this for so long.

>inb4 Zeldris will try to "rescue" Mel but he just beats the shit out of him and leaves on his own, reminding that he killed his girlfriend

>When zeldris decided to visit his sealed girlfriend
>When Zeldris knows what mel did to his girlfriend.

being zeldris is suffering

>zeldris ever going against daddy
Mel will beat up zeldris because demon king is too low for mel, and he never needed help in the first place