>the left is destroying the wes-

hmmm no sweetie, there's barely any left-winger left in the west, it's all right-wing neoliberal shills

Other urls found in this thread:

politicalcompass.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism
politicalcompass.org/canada2015
politicalcompass.org/aus2016
youtube.com/watch?v=HPMSvBmGQ_4
youtube.com/watch?v=1rB_aM4Vs8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>places dots on a grid arbitrarily to make an argument
>"refute me!!1"

>arbitrarily
official data sweetie politicalcompass.org/

Official according to a website, and a shitty one at that.

>a website

the website honey, the one everyone here uses

>the one everyone here uses
Even if that was the case, which it isn't, how does that make it official?

ok, new friend, I see you just arrived from plebbit, lurk a little bit and come here later

Show your flag faggot

theres no such thing as left libertarian, to be left wing is to plunder and destroy

>Autism

>being so retarded as to think that a dot on a graph obtained through some arbitrary questions is accurate
Go troll somewhere else moron

>including the US in that pic

More than half of the people in this country hate the president

>Canada 2015 election
wtf, I remember Stephen Harper running, not Margret fucking Thatcher

Just by how off from reality my country is represented in your little drawing, I'm going to assume all the others are just as bad and shitty and you are wrong.

>unironically using the 4 quad plane to explain politics
Just gtfo and never return

post yours then, fag
its retarded but it does exist en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-libertarianism
yes, and they wanted another neolib retard in his place

>Germany is right wing
Fake and gay.

>your little drawing
politicalcompass.org/canada2015

Use Spekr, moron
that website's test is literal shit, and so short

Capitalism, privatization and market-intervention is still right-wing politics. The fact that they still fucking wreck your salaries through high taxes and TV permits is just hilarious. Gotta pay for them leeches.

>Spekr
meme test with a lolbertarian bias

Not our fault if (((you)) are a libtard
(who even believes the results of a 2 axis, close to no questions test and takes decisions accordingly)

Your understanding of Australian politics is laughably wrong.

Sage this faggot

>libtard
nope, not a bluetard
>close to no questions
fake news
politicalcompass.org/aus2016

>fake news
I see you didn't even take more than one test, what a tard (as the blue sector confirms)
just kys and livestream for Sup Forums

Go to a college or california. Not even joking, not meming, most are still liberal.

>over 60 questions
>few

typical bluetard (or worse, purplefag)

That's not how it works boy.

Mods please ban OP he's spammed this thread in numerous other threads

>political compass
>in any way accurate

:^)

>not being able to judge how those questions are worth
Like the whole astrology, luck and politically useless questions that make up nearly half of the test
>can't see how between the two, spekr is way more accurate if you want an actual political/y test and not an outdated as fuck memeshit
>reddit spacing on Sup Forums
Guess you're a greengay

outdated test/website, yup

>Eurocuck parties
>Right wing
Not on your life, closest anyone gets period is Britian first

Left vs right is nothing. Racial loyalty is what counts.

This political test is inherently wrong. Some questions don't have appropriate options as an answer, and then placing every political ideology on a graph like this is very black and white. Even that 117 Qs test from PolitiScales is more accurate than this.

no better alternative, plus it's the market's standard
>muh spekr meme test
>outdated questions
>more fake news

Kek

There are plenty of better, newer websites for political tests, but this newfag uses the political compass meme unironically
Guess he got disappointed with actual tests

Take a dna test, if you have the money
>inb4 muh jew owners to justify his fear of knowing the results
>inb4 relinks ironic website fake news
then check how much "white" aka IE you are
check for nigger drops too
And never come here again

spekr is superior as compass
But other tests have way more aspects of politics if you care

Nice reply
kek

>Take a dna test
of couse the bluetard wants us to give our DNA to his jewish masters

>so literally retarded can't even read I'm against bluetards
>confirms the >inb4
>lives in a shithole with no insurance against misuse of dna data

>not being scared of your 20% white
Thanks for the laugh, stop ashaming yourself now

Would you mind steering me in the direction of better tests? I'm looking at Spekr now and it's nice for a compass like you stated, but so far my preferred test is PolitiScales.

bluetards and purplefags are barely any different, both gladly sacrifice their kids at the altar of their moneyed overlords

That was exactly the other one I was referring to

Also OP is an antifa hobo

more fake news from fake news master

antifa are pawns of the international, rootless capitalists

Kinda
but that's what happens when rootless capitalists are in the current system type I guess

If you're not that retarded to kinda understand this, why are you writing bullshit all over this thread and replying like you've been smoking weed for hours? Are you 12? A newfag?

muh weed is only legal in right-wing capitalist countries

dude weeders should be shot, and anarcho-anythings made to work in mines to see if they grow some sense

I couldn't care less about weeders if they obtained it legally by a shop, respected its laws and bothered nobody else by being stoned and retarded (private use)

>and anarcho-anythings made to work in mines to see if they grow some sense
Nice statement (?)
makes no sense but hey, k

not anarcho-anything tho

>white people don't exist
Kill yourself, antt-white. You sure who know is white and who isn't when you decide a place needs "Diversity," don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=HPMSvBmGQ_4

I was saying YOU in particular are most not likely genetically "pure"
And maybe even support the scientifically ignorant propaganda (muh blue eyes, blonde hair = white) needs of the north african Hitler, unironically, without understanding why he needed to adopt it that way

(You)

And what is this diversity thing? Are you actually retarded?

Answer: yes

lol

(ouY)

Daily reminder to ignore untermenschen from the colonies

la creatura vs memeflag """euro"""mutt

kek

)yoU(

>says this while memeflagging

What a thread of retards, the ultimate state of pol

>anti-whites

"We'll keep bashing the dead White males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the White race is destroyed. Not deconstructed, but destroyed." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Treason to the White race is Loyalty to Humanity." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"The key to solving the social problems of our age is to abolish the White race." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"The goal of abolishing the White race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed White supremacists." - Noel Ignatiev, Harvard Professor

"Abolish the White Race as a social group" - Derrick Bell, Professor

"There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states." - General Wesley Clark

------

"The White race is the cancer of human history." - Susan Sontag

"Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country." - Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France

------

"We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him," - Jose Angel Gutierrez, Chicano activist and university professor, from a speech reproduced on page 323 of "Occupied America," by Rodolfo Acuna.

"We have to exterminate white people off the face of the planet" - Kamau Kambon, former professor of African-American Studies.

>(((him)))
>white

sage

I don’t know about the others, but Gary Johnson is way more left leaning than that. I guess he would still be in the lower right section though.

?

zzzzz

OP, your whole picture is retarded

user., did you come from an anti-white family or did you learn to hate white people at school?

youtube.com/watch?v=1rB_aM4Vs8k

Nah, I just hate poor, nigger/antifa pretending to be white or at least middle class like you
Taking the bait because I have some minutes to waste (not clicking your shitty links)

>authoritarian

That's so fucking dumb. For example: The CDU is an utterly leftwing party nowadays. And by that I mean far, far left from post WW1 German commies.

You are silly, user.!

>liberal policies are leftwing

why is this board so underaged

Not even expanding the pic
God, so boring, good baiters are dead

>Itsnotrealcommunism.jpg

why trust any of these stupid tests? there isn't a right wing part on any of those charts. none of the parties will openly acknowledge the differences between the races or sexes and demand that society be building according to natural hierarchies rather than left "equally" doctrine.

so?

this has got to be one of the cringiest videos I've ever seem

>Authoritarianism is a form of government characterized by strong central power and limited political freedoms.

this does not apply to 90% of those parties

authoritarian and authoritarianism are not the same word

plus words are used with different meanings in different contexts, authoritarian here being the opposite pole of libertarian, another word with several meanings

I thought finn schools were good

Just because the thing that we refer to as "the left" these days bears little resemblance to traditionally left wing economic policy doesn't mean that they aren't destroying the West. Call them progressives if you're going to be autistic about the definition. A retard by any other name will still joyfully open your borders before promptly being raped and beheaded.

>joyfully open your borders
to get low-wage workers, fuck the unions and enrich (((capitalists)))