Have you ever fallen in love with an anime girl? be honest

Have you ever fallen in love with an anime girl? be honest

That would be a bit autistic, don't you think?

Iie, fаm.

Get fucked you betafag. It's just a matter of time until anime becomes real - we'll see who's laughing then.

Define love

What kind of question is this?

Of course.

Of course.

no

Yes unfortunately, it does make a very effective coping mechanism though.

辞書を読んでください

Shinka is love
Shinka is life

Yes, Makise as Kurisu-tina

no, kumiko

I literally dreamed of her (sadly just) twice.

I love Konata!

there was at a point in time

Yes, 7 years ago and I still love her

>Most girls posted are KyoAni girls
really made me think

Yes

Reina was so gorgeous in that episode

No, but I have wished I could fuck an anime girl.

Of course. I love my waifu.

Never.

Ofcourse, they are the ideal representation of the femininity that all men long for but cannot obtain.

and, also this. Kumiko is just so fucking cute, and soft.

Yes. She is more precious to me than this world. And I mean it.

A warm gentle feeling that fills you to the brim to the point of overflow and that can be seen as cherry blossom colored with synesthesia. That's love.

maybe

Anime soon

Every day for now and for ever

and for Justice!

Since day one my dude

I can't wait to bask Chiyofag tears

*辞書を引いてください

I was, until i realize how bland her character and writing is and decided to not play waifu for a while.

Ironically, i ended up hating her in the end.

Yes. Now all 3D women seem inferior.

Good taste user

Yes. That's what happens when you're lonely all the time.

I wasn't lonely when I found my waifu but now I am

what does that make me

If love mean fapping furiously dozen times a day, then yes. Mink from Dragon Half have made me shoot tadpoles more than anything in this world.

You acknowledged the superior 2D race of women.

Good man.

No, I'm a narcissist.

I always thought that if Maria from SSY was a real person I would instantly fall in love with her. Then I remember she's just an anime girl with superpowers so that helps ease the pain.

At this point choosing Chiyo would make 0 sense, Hana is best girl and she's had way more interactions with Kiyoshi. The choice is obvious.

I can use my magik powers to make her email you, but I need 1$ for magical ingredients. Seriously.
paypal: [email protected]

a real human bean

yes

yes

>sample

>he doesn't love his waifu even in sample form

Do you really have to ask that, on Sup Forums of all places?
Of course yes. I can't sadly settle down with a single girl as I'm too indecisive.

Yeah, loved her for 4 years, now i just don't know anymore.

no because i am not a massive loser

Yes

Yes.

No. Waifu is just a meme.

sent ;)

Who first love here

Of course. My wife, Azusa.

Yes. I love her so much.

Maybe. Maybe not. I have waifus I adore, but I don't know if you can call it love. tell me user, what even is love?

Obviously yes. I was very precocious, like eight years old
Today, well past my early thirties, I can't feel anything anymore. 3d sluts broke me for my unrealistic expectations on love and relationship. Only bestial lust remain, and its so bitter.
I wish I could be innocent again.

Not anime, but i love my waifu, obviously.

How could you not?

No, but there are anime girls that make my dick go diamond.

Who hasn't?

I think she counts as an anime girl...

First : urumi kanzaki
Now : Diana Cavendish

If you haven't, you don't belong on this board.

Yes. Been with her for 10 years.

It's not Wednesday yet, so no need to engage in the Wednesday waifu life blogging.

I think waifu threads should go back to this. Sporadic with no pressure to post a wall of text about your feelings. I'm seeing some old waifufags in this thread as well which is nice to see.

This scene is a perfect example of why 2D (imagined, ideal) is better than 3D (real). You can't get lighting this perfect in real life. Heels hurt if you try to hike in them. You get to the top of the hill, the bench is probably covered in leaves and bugs and that's if you're lucky enough that it hasn't been raining. Conversations stutter. Trying to play music on a hilltop just comes off as a lonely endeavor than a spiritually bonding moment, or worse, just awkward. And nowhere, NOWHERE, will you be able to find a girl with the requisite maturity and presence of mind to say, without any preparation or affection, such bewitching and powerful lines in an otherwise normal conversation about herself.

It isn't fair, lads.

It's all in the mind. Kumiko was already infatuated with Reina so anything she did would seem cool and not weird and awkward.

No, I just meme about mai waifu

>want to make a waifu shrine after obtaining most of her official merchandise minus two small badges
>most of her official merchandise is her showing an high degree of sexuality

Kind of a problem. Would it be too perverted to frame a picture of her in a bikini making a semi lewd expression for example? I mean I love her for so much more than this but even the anime magazine that featured her claims that sex appeal is her strongest aspect, so it's not like there is much I can do.

Seems kind of weird to have a framed picture of her being sexual. You can enjoy that without putting it on display. I'd go for a normal pic to frame.

Would a picture of her tying up her hair looking at the viewer after a training session qualify as a "normal picture"? Seems like normal everyday life for her.

as much as i tried to, nope

I guess? You can do what you want, I just thought framing a bikini pic was a little weird.

Why would you try to force loving an anime character, though?

to alleviate loneliness, why not wish for a waifu that you could have dinner with?

Because you always know it's not real in the back of your head.

that's one of the reasons i wasn't able to succeed, that and even if it was real, the character would no longer be the same just to fit my own wishes. it'd be nice if i could just ignore all that anyway though.

Most people really aren't cut out to have a waifu. You need a certain level of self-delusion to make it work, and it sounds like you don't have that, which is probably for the better.

Yes, but I have yet to tie the knot

>you will never achieve the power to project your waifu and achieve unlimited waifu works

Takeuchi pls

Yes, and I'd do just about anything for her.

Kumiko is fucking lovely.