This needed more episodes. So many good characters and barely any development for any of them...

This needed more episodes. So many good characters and barely any development for any of them, so many questions left too.

Please Respond

No.

The show is pretty good but I dont think the world building was necessary (if you wanted to mantain a 1 cour style) but if it were 24 wpisodes it wouldve dragged on.
Pretty good show with great characters but the overall plot is nothing special, still cried like a bitch in the final episode.
Also, the gyaru is best girl.

>tfw ended up crying at the end of a lot more than the final episode
Death Parade had some moments that just fucking got to me.

>still cried like a bitch in the final episode.
HOW?
I was almost laughing at how shallow it was and just felt like

>this is what we were waiting for?
More episodes could, in theory, lead to a better build-up. As it is, it's just a show no one needs to watch.

I have to agree. I enjoyed the series but they set up a more grand plot they didn't follow through with. Pretty good for an adaptation of a government sponsored one shot but it could have went the OVA route and been greatness,

>I was almost laughing at how shallow it was

Ok edge master. I didn't cry or anything, but laugh?

>Asuka fag is emotionally callous
Who could have guessed it?

>The show is pretty good but I dont think the world building was necessary
It was. The death game system was pretty shallow and formulaic, and the show had to adress that.

They should've just made it about the players. We didn't need all the boring backstory about Quindecim. No one came into this show wanting to know shit about Quindecim, everyone came to watch two random people play shadow games and find leave it to themselves to find out who was in the wrong.

Also both players should've gone to the void in the arcade episode, especially while knowing double reincarnation was possible

>that double episode ending
Fucking brutal.

Agreed, suicide should be auto void.

>Never learn why Ginti is a cunt to Decim

I believe green haired elevator dude was god.

I wish we saw what reincarnation looked like after we got to see what it looked like to be sent to the void.

I didn't exactly crack up, but I myself got a chuckle over the fact that out of hundreds, if not thousands, if not millions of souls Decim has served in that bar, it was some suicidal ice skater that made him able to cry

>if not thousands, if not millions of souls Decim has served in that bar, it was some suicidal ice skater that made him able to cry

Maybe cause he spend around half a day with those others, but 3 months with her? Come the fuck on dude.

>So many good characters
Like none

It's a shame that we'll never see Oculus' and Nona's endgame.

Or know about them in general, all we know about Oculus is he's some creep that claims he's close to God. Why does he have flower power? Why is he close? Why is he obsessed with the way things are.

All things that will be answered in season 2 which is coming out never.

3 months out of millions of years may as well be 3 seconds.

His affinity towards her over any other being in history was rediculous. Even more so considering that she's a suicide.