Mexico > America

Mexico > America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xF77Y1JLScc
google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities?amp
anncoulter.com/columns/2018-02-21.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thread theme
youtu.be/xF77Y1JLScc

Send her ass to Guerrero or Sinaloa and see if her stupid ass feels safe.

Americans who move to Mexico are the worst.

kek

Every day I get reminded how dumb people are. If we don't start making ethnostates soon I won't make it.

Kek

The question we've all been thinking about has finally been answered. 10/10 SAGE

Convince spics about that, imigration problem solved

>Drug-related beheadings in US since 2018:

>people skinned alive in mexico since 2018 started

P Qredticted This

You have no idea how wrong those virtue signalling fucks are

But what the wetbacks lack in mass shootings they make up for in beheadings lol

in mexico the kids get shot in the street because they don't have schools

Mexico per year has almost 5000 more murders than the USA and has almost 4x the per capita murder rate

Good stay in Mexico, we dont need any more wimps here.

Hm we should probably send all the brown people to the safer country then. Keep em safe wouldn’t want an accidental holocaust

Holy fuck

If Mexico is such a great, safe place then I don't want to hear liberals scream about how cruel and inhumane it would be to send illegals back there.

You make an excellent point good sir.

he got it easy. Dead in less than 2 minutes

probably some dumb asses son

thats what happens when you get in the way of business senpai

Why don't we compare beheadings, I'm sure Mexico can always get the high score there.

VIVA LA CARTELS!!!!

can we use this to get rid of all the mutts and leftys here

Okay they can all go back then

>be beat and tortured for god knows how long
>beheaded only last 2 minutes of pain
You are wrong. He suffered for longer than anybody wants to imagine.

I agree. Better food in Mexico. Fuck I hate Americans. Loud mouth burger eating infections- the lot of them. Australia wins anyway. I'm glad we're bordered by ocean. Keeps the swines out.

That bitch is full of shit lmao. I’m a white mexican and live in the US now. It’s far safer and much much less corrupt than Mexico. America has it’s own degeneracies though but its a decent place to earn money and go to college . (California btw)

These people are serial killers

Schools in Mexico: 0
Schools in the US: >100k

Mexico's current homicide rate is 4x the US rate

Take away niggers and our rate is lower

I'll stay here tyvm

But how many deaths related to drug-cartels in mexico?

Thousands

how long until she stars in liveleak?

>it’s safer in Mexico than in the States
>flee Mexico in droves
At least they admit they’re only flooding our country to subvert us and forever destroy our demographics. I guess they can no longer claim we need to take these people in for their safety. Inadvertently redpilling people I like it

^
esoteric you 4u

>Faggot mods deleting the gore
I’m sorry, I didn’t know I was on Reddit.

>conveniently forget about actual gun related violence and general level of criminality

Yes, mexico so safe, mucho better than evil USA gringo

And every single one deserved it. In memerica innocent people get shot while being at school or watching a flick. Truly a shithole.

post drug cartel torture videos.

>beaner

>calling usa "shithole"

that's fucking rich juan.

mods are killing them. Should we just crosslink to

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
Mexico gore thread?

Northern Mexico doesn't even have schools half the time.

Send her that liveleak video of the kid getting skinned alive

>school shooting deaths since 1990: 150
>nonstop MSM shilling, somehow this is Trumps fault
>murders committed by illegal immigrants from 2003-2009 (6 year span): over 24,000
>complete disregard, addressing illegal immigrants is paramount to racism

dont fall for the leftist narratives. they will keep shouting until they hope you will forget objective reality

150 brutally horrific drug cartel murders in Mexico since yesterday

Compare beheadings?

Does Mexico trail Florida in chainsaw beheadings and generic narco killings too? Because I'm not surprised if they do.

It's kind of concerning because gore is usually one of the better things to run normies off with. I guess we're stuck with the radical centrists now.

Actual number is 2 shootings and 50% of the perpetrators where Mexicans.

tweet this to that whore

Can I get source on this?
I need it

>Pedro it's not safe in the US!
>YOU MUST GO BACK!!! f-for your safety.

Is she posting from Cabo San Lucas? Shit, aside from Tijuana, the entirety of Baja is safe for dumb gringo cunts. It’s not real Mexico.

facts > virtue signaling

Mexico doesn't have any schools

kek

>Number of Mass School shootings where the gun used had a flame skin on it, was shot at a 30 degrees down and east, firing off 1 bullet, killing off 180 in Europe
>0
>Number of shooting taking place withing approximately 3,000 yards radius of the school
>6 gorillian
Checkmate gun nuts. Give us your guns now.

Ann Coulter did an article recently about immigrants and mass shootings in the US. immigrants commit about 40% of the mass shootings.

Don't make the Drug Cartel kids angry
(Also, fuck off, Fred Reed)

Thanks

NO THAT'S A FUCKING LIE

Sup Forums DON'T BELIEVE THIS BITCH!!!

There are almost daily firefights outside schools.

Fuck these fucking gun laws.
Best shit I can get is .380acp for home security

google.com/amp/thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/crime/329589-the-truth-about-crime-illegal-immigrants-and-sanctuary-cities?amp

Fucking what...
This tweet gave me a growing need to shit

You're both shitholes.

Oh well if Mexico is such a great place why dont we deport all those illegals there since its clearly a better country

Nevermind the drug cartels running wild.

>Schools in Mexico since 1821: 0

>Haha, we don't have school shootings here in Mexico. All we have is a gigantic drug war, cartel that seem worse than the pagans of Europe, corrupt politicians from the bottom up, bought military, and police that won't even protect you. Stupid gringos. Haha.

I'd rather have school shootings than regular shootings

There were 25,339 homicide cases last year in Mexico - the most recorded in a year since the government began releasing data in 1997

Dumb Bitch

We need to meme this into convincing liberals to move to Mexico because it’s “safer”.

I feel like this is going to turn into another mexican gore thread

>Mexican
>white

Firemarshal Guillermo

Deport CNN to Mexico!!!

wtf I love Mexico now

Screw the US, amirite fellow spics? Lets us go back to our superior homeland.

I honestly have more respect for mexico than canada since i've found pol. these fuckers live in the land of normalized face flaying; your biggest worry is the dog getting to aggressive while licking peanut butter off your dick.

Last year was like 200,000ish including cops and soldiers.

Someone should show her that video of a guy skinned alive

You forgot the totally unmemorable Rwandan pastime of niggers culling other nigger with machetes

I was thinking about this the other day. Sure, Mexico has a lot of cartel violence but they don't really have the random mass shootings like we do. Also, even though guns are illegal in Mexico, it's obviously not difficult to get them. So they have access to guns, but no crazy homicides. I think it's something fucked about our society. I don't know if it's something to do with the family - like in Mexico family is very important. Elderly parents move in with their children, etc. I think it's similar to our opioid epidemic. There are countries where you can get opioids from the pharmacy without a prescription, but they don't have thousands of people dying every year like we do. WHAT HAVE THE JEWS DONE TO OUR CULTURE AND PEOPLE?!

While the Trump administration has often linked violence and crime to immigration, Abt said, “every serious examination of immigrants and crime show that immigrants – ‘illegal’ or not – commit less crime than citizens.”

Dumb Bitch

anncoulter.com/columns/2018-02-21.html

>There have been about 34 mass shootings since 2000. Forty-seven percent -- 16 -- were committed by first- and second-generation immigrants, i.e. people who never would have been here but for Teddy Kennedy's 1965 immigration act.

Just smap this idiot with Mexican gore. It'll wake the normies up who happen to look in the comments.

We don't have beheadings, but we have plenty of drug/gang related violence and murders. So I think we're about even there. But parents in Mexico never have to worry about their kids getting shot at a school, or a crazed gunman at the mall. Obviously gun control isn't the answer since they have a shitload of guns in Mexico... so what is it?

school is free and abundant in Mexico.

>Best shit I can get is .380acp for home security

poor Paco

You can always come to America mi amigo. Free gibs

Schools in Mexico: 0
Mexicans shooting up American schools: 8

>a teacher feeling safe in mexico

wasn't it just a few years back some narcos kidnappend murdered a bunch of teachers?

quit larping Hayden, you are terrible at it

>He's not enjoying delicious tacos in Mexicali/Tijuana

Are these people unable to grasp the difference between overall homicide rate, and one specific subtype of homicide under one specific set of circumstances? School shootings are a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of a percentage point in this country. They're statistical noise. This country has 300,000,000+ fucking people in it. You're more likely to be killed by lightning for christ's sake. This guy is much more likely to be a victim of a homicide in Mexico. Who gives a fuck if it's by a gun? Who gives a fuck if it's by a gun on school grounds? Does that somehow make you deader than being stabbed in a shopping mall?

It's baffling. These people have zero comprehension of scale.

Your a faggot cuck

Students.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping

Lmao that bitch is dumb en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colegio_Americano_del_Noreste_shooting

anyone hungry for tacos now?

>do mass shooting
>hit cartel
>cartel beheads your entire bloodline

Mexicans are too busy to be depressed. As in kids and people have it easy in America, surviving is easy in america, creating different mentalities. People are able to sit back and be lazy and explore their own mind ,grow as a person or become depressed because you're alone. Radical thinking tends to happen when you have idle hands, too much time doing nothing.

Also anyone who would do a shooting probably joined the cartel.