How are Yuifags gonna react to Yukino winning? Are they gonna create a shitstorm or be graceful losers?

How are Yuifags gonna react to Yukino winning? Are they gonna create a shitstorm or be graceful losers?

Why do people always want the autistic girl to win, the fun girl is the only type of girl who could make the MC mature and come out of his shell. Yukino is just an enabler.

I don't think she'll lose but if, big if here, she does I won't make a big fuss. I like all of the main trio and I want them to be happy.

>muh kuudere
>muh long, straight black hair
>muh kneesocks
People who want Yukino to win are self inserters.

Or maybe because she has a better relationship with the protagonist and also the fact they are mutually attracted to eachother.

I wonder how yuipollfag will react, maybe he will seppuku.

Or how the writing essentially is leading up to the Yukino ending. Not to mention all the symbolism within the series along with all the external stuff.

Yuifags will hopefully all do the sensible thing and kill themselves for the shame they've brought upon their families.

Yeah, my thread is finally here.

First of all, Saika is the most genuine.

The girl with black hair is going to win because the population in japan is declining. Guys are marrying their pillow cases of drawn white girls, and the women are going to the zoo to stare at gorillas, so they're using anime as psy-ops to stop lusting after blond chicks and bang the black-haired bitches next door so they can get knocked up and produce more japanese salary men that will pay taxes and keep the government running and living comfortably

Someone has to be screencapping all these "Yukino has already won" posts. I'm not even a Yuifag but Yukinofags are so obnoxious that I wish Yui would win 8manbowl just for the shitstorm.

What classic anime would you snuggle up to watch with sensei? I think she'd like something by Dezaki or Ideon, Ideon is always a nice touch.

This series turned to garbage in a page flip.

If you win Hachiman, do you really win?

Nah, it's a real victory. 80000 grew up during the series, now he is a husband material for those two.

Iroha will win.

There is no Yuipollfag

Most of that "symbolism" is waifufags looking too deep into shit.

>inb4 muh penguins

I should start. I will actually to rub it in their shitter faces for fucking up and shitting in these threads for years. There are good Yukinofags out there and they have posted well but the bad ones need to be punished.

鬼作

She already gave up in rhe OVA. Main girls are too srong and too close to Hachiman.

no, haruno is

In the LN she says that she doesn't want to compete with those two.

I'm a Yuifag, but i wouldnt care, i barely care about this series anyway, it's way too obvious.

Yeah, it's not your typical highschool series, but in the end it turned out to be nothing more than harem trash.

It's basically the same. I know Iroha respects them both, that is why she will never go for Hachiman before those two give up on him.

Let me think about it:
>qt perfect silent but quick witted funny beauty
>boring retarded whore looking stacy

Fuck it's so hard

t.iroha

Too deep for you nigger. Go read a book.

You're so fucking easy to detect cancerous slav fuck.

Sensei still best though

This isn't a harem, there is only one girl who loves the MC at this point.

>inb4 Yukinofags claim that Yukino likes him for /reddit/ reasons

Hokuto no ken obviously
She's into shonen in more ways than one
>tfw you are about to reach her age tho

>posts cute Yukino
>claims sensei is best

Iroha doesn't respect either. What the fuck are you talking about.

>qt perfect silent but quick witted funny beauty
and a wicked sense of humor

are you drunk?

What would her favourite arc be? I always liked Souther a lot and Raoh was my favourite character.

>I always liked Souther a lot and Raoh was my favourite character.
Best taste

She doesn't want to compete because she'll lose and that they are mountains of drama. She knows the three are heading to doom.

>sensei likes shonenshit
That takes off a couple of points in my book.

She kinda respects upperclassmen because they are helping her do shit, also giving advices. And she can easily see that Service Club got a special atmosphere among the member, so she can't really fit in and steal 80000. It's obvious if you watched OVA closely.

She respects Yukino and Yui to some extent. She hangs around the club for them and likes interacting with them.

No Iroha simply doesn't give a fuck about Hachiman unless he does shit for her. Stop making shit up.

Imagine the asshurt from Yukinoshitters when Iroha wins.

Nothing wrong with that. Sensei is so best you don't need a pic to prove it.

Except she never interacts with them and only when she can manipulate them. She only comes there to force Hachiman to do shit for her.

That's false. She also want the 8dick

That OVA is rife with Studio Feel's executive meddling.

What's wrong with shonenshit? Reminder Slam Dunk was published by Jump.

user, by now you should know that Irohafags don't even understand their own favourite character. It's pointless to argue with them.

This. Irohafags are just pulling shit out of their ass.

>make an OVA 100% based on an actual side novel
>s-studio meddling!
fucking retard

>executive meddling.
Yuipollfag

Shonenshit is literally on the barrel of the bottom of entertainment. Only people with the mentality of 12 year olds watch that. I'm not saying you can't enjoy it, but once you pass a certain age, you really should have grown out of it.

>posting in deluded yukinofag op

Nigga, the entire context behind that OVA was taken away.

I thought like that too at first, but then I realized that studio feel team were closely communicating with Wataru and he basically made for them everything simple and understandable, so they can do anime a lot easier. That is not a Feel interpretation, it's a real objective view.

Have you watched Girlish Number about Watari complaining about studios fucking over LN writers?

>Yukino
Redoran
>Yui
Hlaalu
>Iroha
Telvanni

DESU you see that alot in Oregairu too, and also on anime in some chapter.
It's just him complaining about a lot of things, which makes sense, he is Hachiman/Zaimokuza fusion IRL.

Have you read ANOTHER? In the afterwords Wataru was leaking the asses of the anime team, like how are they awesome and did a great job.

Winning Hayato?
Hayato doesn't even want a girlfriend.

Of course he has to say that, because he has to continue working with them. Doesn't change the fact that he has not been able to speak in the open about his series for two years.

He want Haruno

Hayato gets the Totsuka ending

>if he speaks ill of them he means it 100%
>if he speaks good of them it's because he HAS to!
t.retard

>club is tearing itself apart
>broken 8man is going to need some healing

>like how are they awesome and did a great job.
Why would he say otherwise? He just might be being tongue in cheek.

He wants Yukino and he'll get her since she loves him. Yukino loves Hayama. Soon she will be Hayama Yukino.

This is true. Season 2 didn't do us any favors by making Iroha seem important. Animeonlys make it seem like Iroha is actually on the level of importance Yukino is.

He'd never go to that cunt for healing though.

He's aiming way to high even for himself.

You have a point. But maybe he just tired from Oregairu and Girlish Number was a great way to switch gears. Maybe he just really stopped to think about his main series for two years?

I WILL HUNT DOWN WATARU AND HIS LN WRITER FRIENDS

>mfw yuipollfag gets trips

Wrong.

Haruno is a basic bitch though. She can get the Saika dick.

I'm 100% they've fucked or fooled around at least once, fuck Chad. REEEE

He's not tired, he's afraid. The anime painted such a wrong picture of what his series is about, that if he pushes forward with the way he wanted to end it, he'll only get backlash.

Oregairu is a little bit realistic but it's still an anime.
They are all virgins except Sensei.

>irohafags using some shitty vn to prove a point
Amazing.

Who did sensei fuck? Zaimobro?

Main girls:
1. Yukino
2. Yui

Side girls in no particular order:
Saki
Yumiko
Iroha
Ebina
Meguri

Important characters
1. 8man
2. Yukino
3. Yui

Not important characters
Iroha
Saika
Sagami's bitch friends

That's a nice strawman. Mind if I keep it?

Me
I live off hot cakes in japan and then dump them

Yui is the only confirmed virgin and is the only girl described as pure on the LN's official page's character descriptions.

>forgets Haruno
>implying Yui won't become a side character after Volume 11
>implying the whole plot won't revolve around 8man and Yukinoshita family with side characters being Hayama and maybe Yui

Does anyone have the Max Coffee image?

Did anyone get the English release of the LN yet, how many volumes are out so far?

Does anybody have the strange feeling that Volume 12 and after will be shit? (pic related)

Not important characters
Saika

FUCKYOU

Now everything is translated, obviously except the volume which gonn come out soon. Just try to use google for once to find the stuff.

No, waito piggu go home

Loner end is not that bad.
What's bad is the author writing himself into a corner and taking 2 years to finish the last volume.

It's true though

He didn't write himself into a corner. People need to stop saying that.

>Characters who are more important than Iroha
Komachi
Haruno
Yukino
8man
Komachi-chan
Hayama
Sensei
Yui
Yukimom
Sable
Komachi-tan

I didn't forget her, Haruno is not a side girl nor is she a main girl. Yui is specifically mentioned in the novel's description twice so that makes me believe she is a main character and is still important. Plus she has been one of the most important characters throughout the novels. Yukino is mentioned 3 times and 8man twice for reference.

>implying the whole plot won't revolve around 8man and Yukinoshita family
That is what it will be. I think you're stupid if Yui think Yui is less important than Iroha.

>I think you're stupid if Yui think Yui is less important than Iroha.
*I think you're stupid if you think Yui is less important than Iroha.

>yui sinks her own ship
>yukino is so damaged that even hoping for friendship is futile
>MC doesn't know what the fuck to do
>I-want-genuine-too girl is still a wild card
It's a tight corner bro.

Yep, I do. Despite what this user saying, I still believe thta Wataru is simply tired with Oregairu and probably was unsure how to finish the story skillfully. ANd two whole years he was conflicted about it.
It's probably gonna be disapointing. Because ANOTHER was really dull, Yui got some attention there, but, like, nothing really happend. Well, Orimoto was gorgeous and PoV of Yui and Yukino was interesting, but that is all about it.

Now I just want that great piece to be simply finished. I am Yuifag, but I don't care if Yukino gonna win, or there would be no romantic ending, I just want a conclusion. Preferably a beautiful one. But future is grim as far as I can see. Because Wataru is out of ideas it seems.

>yukino
>winning
Pick one

No it's not. How do people still not know what the story to this is?

>iroha
>cancer
Pick both.

Tell us then, or give a link, don't be a bitch.