So are you guys telling me that our boys stormed normandy beach for nothing?

if so that makes me sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uRf8WfuKkEc
youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1nlgIj7D0
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's why they call them 'the greatest generation'.. well one of the reasons at least. If that happened today, all the men would be looking at their smartphones and jerking off to one last blacked.com scene before curling up in a ball on the beach and getting shot.

Totally worth it

Presidents and Dictators only sit their asses and make their own population kill other people from other countries for what?
Nothing.

War is senseless. All these people died in vain.

Not for nothing.
So the Jew could rule the world and destroy all traces of civilization and beauty.

All useful idiots who were listening to the national anthem thinking they were fighting on the side of Right, dying for a jewish central banking cartel.

The only armies of the Second World War fighting for anything were those of invaded countries such as France, Poland, and China.
The west fought for capitalism.
The Axis fought for fascism.
The Soviets fought for “bolshevism”, which was really just red fascism.
The only meaningful wars are the Rojava conflict, the Makhnovian rebellion, and the Communard revolt. Let’s not forget the inevitable Christian Syndicalist Second American Revolution.

they stormed it for Israel

Can’t believe I forgot the Catalonians and Spartacists. I am such a bad anarchist.

About sums it up. Would probably make sure their identified gender and athiesm was listed on their own dog tag before they assumed the fetal position prior to execution

Face facts, those faggots would not even be enlisting.

You should be pissed that they destroyed the world not only the greatest nation that ever was.
The nation that fought the new world order (((globalists)))

Never Again.

CCRRRAAWWWWWLIIINNGGGGGGGGG IIIINNNNNN MMMYYYYYYYY SSSKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNN

sheeeeit beat me to it. sorry senpai.

France declared war on Germany.

Then Germany offered them an armistice and they fought side-by-side against Bolshevism.

They stormed the wrong beach

Post the real picture white boi

Yes

There was once a dream of freedom and beauty.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJ1nlgIj7D0

>muh trollz

What about Poland, China, Denmark, Norway, Czechoslovakia, and Greece?
Besides, even if the west had made peace with the nazis, it would still be a pointless squabble between capitalists, fascists, and bolsheviks.

>implying "capitalism" exists
No, all it ever was was a strawman used by Mr Karl Marx in order to advance his supposed solution of commie-ism.

They didn’t do it for nothing. The reality is actually much more bleak. They literally fought a war in favor of the destruction of all things nice in the world. They fought a war to pave the way for their countries to become empires of penniless brown hordes ruled over by satanic kikes.

They didn't do it for nothing, they did after all prevent the Soviets going past Berlin, western mainland Europe got the slightly lesser of two evils you could argue, although one meant starvation/blatant genocide the other meant ethnic cleansing of natives as we see today happening in Europa

No. They gave my generation the best that America had to offer: the Clinton Era. You all missed out on it. Sorry, but it sucks to be you.

Even from a left-anarchist perspective, the West was better than the Warsaw Pact. Western leaders did allow for Trade Unions and freedom of speech. They also didn’t pretend to be communists.

For nothing. Charging on the beaches so brothers could kill each other for the (((bankers.)))

>literally
That settles it then. :3

>grampsmuttbetrayal.jpg

not at all.
they fought to bring you exactly where you are right now. To find you in this place and time.
This is our timeline
what are you going to do next?

>self-hating white americans i.t.t.

Poland was invaded by the Soviet Union as well, yet everyone seems to forget that to uphold the "we wuz defending Poland" meme.

The area of Poland Germany took back was GERMAN land with GERMAN people. The borders were re-written by the Jews at the treaty of Versailles.

Norway was already starting to be invaded by England. Germany had to build an Atlantic Wall.
Such is war. Same with Denmark. Both then valiantly fought alongside Germany against Jewish Bolshevism.

Czech was peacefully annexed. The majority of the people at the time were ethnically German and they wanted to join the Reich.

Who cares about the Chinks? Japan had colonial aspirations, didn't England also at the time?

Greece was a sad mistake on Italy's part.

now let's compare those glorious Americans of the past to today's fat inbred degenerate goblins.....

Complain about the past obviously, user. If I'm not self-hating then that means I might actually have the confidence to do something; and that's too risky!

/sarc

Less than nothing.
They died for a future definitively worse than what would have happened if they'd all just stayed home.

American don't realise when their blind patriotism turns into blind servility, 80% of the time americans are being emotionally manipulated into ruining themselves lol.

Germany was an ally of the USSR at that time, and don’t pretend for a moment that the motive of the Germans was anything less than domination of all Europe

A teachable moment we all better learn from.
Never again will we rescue Jews.

> Implying they would get shot

The other side would be doing the same too.

They fought for (((somthing))). Rich mans war poor mans fight. It always has been like this.

>non-aggression pact
>ally
Imagine being this stupid.

>don’t pretend for a moment that the motive of the Germans was anything less than domination of all Europe
maximum bluepill. please friends who are reading this don't be as stupid as this guy.

Not for nothing, user. We couldn’t let the Reds cuck us out of those scientists.

Yeah. Oops. Live and learn. Unless of course you die beforehand.

The Germans and Soviets worked together in order to destroy Poland, a sovereign nation, and steal its only port. They had numerous joint research operations. Germany, the “Bulwark against bolshevism” did squat to help Finland in the first Winter War. The Eastern Front was a squabble over what color fascism should be: red or brown.

This is the only acceptable answer.

Bullshit

>The Eastern Front was a squabble over what color fascism should be: red or brown.

KEK, certainly we should take the US's advice on this subject, the ones who teamed up with their ideological enemy to destroy what could've been a great ally.

basically, yes.

Pic related the dutch after we spreaded our terror on them

Video related ukrainians living in fear and terror after our invasion

We wanted to invade together so the allies would declare war against the commies too but they did not because it was never about poland in the first place

Not for nothing. They stormed Normandy to propel the Jewish controlled world banks into complete control of the last bastion of free banking e.g. Hitler's much improved economy after ww1 destroyed Germany. They also stormed Normandy to ensure the destruction of classic Western values, they established first wave feminism by employing women in factories, they set the path forward for the deep state and shadow government as in 47 after the war the CIA was officially created. WW2 is sad. Some many dead goys. So much lost.

They're delusional, Deutschbrudi. Posterity proves them to be idiots, la creatura de las americanas is nothing more than a jewish lapdog, their grandpappies were cucks and the apples didn't fall far from the trees.

They will never understand that most of europa at this time was very pro fascist because every country had problems with commies in their own countries and most countries didn't had a problem with our occupation since we treated them very well and ended their commie problem
What america did was killing fascism in europa and changing it with their perversion of democracy

>Implying that I love capitalism.
If you read any of my previous posts, you would realize that I am a Christian Syndicalist.
>Solidarity Forever
>Jesus was a carpenter

it is sad a bunch of great men tricked into attacking other great men they are brothers never forget that never again.