Why are sexy characters always villains?

Why are sexy characters always villains?
Are there any non-villian main-character sexy characters?

Why does she even look like that, I mean does she seriously walk around looking like that in that world? lol. I hate how they intentionally make these designs to attract horny weebs.

Because good girls are "pure." The villain, on the other hand, is under no such restrictions and is free to embrace her sexuality.

wasn't she wearing a coat or something

But in real life sexy girls claim to be pure too

Cuter than devilishiously sinfully sexy

Good girls can have sexy clothes too.

Because good female characters sexiness are modest and not exaggerated. While the villains are always to the point where you question whether the sexiness is the part of their character or just for pandering.

>Why does she even look like that
Why not?

She's well aware of her sexiness so she's trying to accentuate it to arouse and seduce
Also she gets sexual pleasure from murder which she does daily so she wants to be dressed for the occasion

Would she count, i mean before she joined naofumi and all.

I wouldn't mind being murdered by her desu

>girl
That's a pet and a dude, the rules don't apply

They're both girls and their bodies make other girls jealous.

I am pretty sure that there are actually quite a few non-villain main-characters that are sexy. The thing is, being or acting evil is by itself is sexy so you usually don't notice it as much when the character is acting like a goody two-shoes all the time, which is not sexy. For example, if you take these two and simply replace their expressions with more evil ones, they instantly become at least ten times sexier. In other words, a great deal of a villain's sexiness is a result of her acting like a villain and not only because she has a nice figure or wears lewd clothes.

The same reason why most male protagonist are VIRGINS

Villains get the lion's share of sexiness because sexuality is widely-vilified in so many cultures.

Also, I wish Elsa was the heroine. She was a babe.

He's a bad boy so does that count?

I mean she was doing some evil stuff before joining the heroes.

Evil girls are best