/SAG/ SOUTH AFRICA GENERAL - Comfy in the Karoo Edition

>Parliament votes to amend property clauses in Constitution
mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1GB22I

>Ramaphosa: We're going ahead with land expropriation without compensation
fin24.com/Economy/ramaphosa-were-going-ahead-with-land-expropriation-without-compensation-20180216

>The EFF is about to blow up the land debate: why we should be worried
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/the-eff-is-about-to-blow-up-the-land-debate-why-we-should-be-worried-20180227

>BLF wine farm hearing postponed
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/blf-wine-farm-interdict-hearing-postponed-20180227

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f1pBAAIDkl8
reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/80qacw/the_day_weve_all_feared_has_finally_arrived_the/
sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/european-contacts/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for DEATH TO DARKIES

Prev

Bump

Checked and bumped

How big are the spiders there? Would be tempted to help but I'm too scared of the pest. More than I am for my own life, truly

Explain what these ethnicities are in SA, for example, coloureds are supposed to be a mutt race according to Wikipedia, who do they side with?

lol dankie eks so lui soos n houtkop

why has nothing happened yet?

--THREAD THEME--
youtu.be/f1pBAAIDkl8

What happened to the discord?
Was I banned or was it shut down?

Nothing is going go happen

Not with that attitude.

>not FFVII

Get out.

Sorry but we don't have any financial interest in this region of Africa. We won't even fight against evil Afrikaners (which would be the tendency given our sjw government)

Wat de fugg :DD bls gib guns 4 forin fiter, will shoot many nigs :-D

Is there any way you can setup a link for donations for medicine, weapons, ammo, training etc? I don't mean just some fucking paypal link. I mean a proper route to funnel money into white supremacy in SA.

do white people not have guns here?

I hate to mass reply but if you faggots are serious about this then update OP when you can and keep it coming.

Look at /sg/ threads for inspiration.

Let's try be informative and not incoherent and mad. Most SA stuff on Sup Forums is sensational and short lived.

I won't bake again tonight. I have shit to do tomorrow.

Some are huge

Depends, they tend to hate black for the same reasons we do and see them as competing for Jobs, living spaces and many feel betrayed by the ANC

>3d
>final fantasy
Heh, same name not the same game

Fuck me these threads are comfy, shame I gotta go to sleep soon

Lots of people have guns in South Africa, laws are pretty easy.

OP picture was taken by me in the Tankwa Karoo, beautiful, harsh and desolate place

then, civil war when? i need some entertainment and syria is boring.

Well... best of luck to you all! You can come crashing on my sofa anytime, puppers are good boys.

Typical D&C tactics. I laugh at every newspaper that pops us blaming Trump for stuff that happens here

How many stupid generals does this board need?

Nobody talks about anything in them

fugg I messed up

Once the Jews gave the blacks political power in South Africa, the blacks decided to rescind on Mandela's promise to let the whites form armed militias similar to the military structure. Disbanded the militias, made them illegal and passed more stringent gun laws.

i feel like something needs to be done to get ahead of the media narrative. whether it's contacting politicians here or just making memes. i have a feeling this is going to be a big thing once the white fight back and the jews here are going to kvetch for defending yourselves.

I have a South-African best friend. He's a fucking legend. He moved here 6 years ago because he was fed up of being surrounded by nigs. I wouldn't give a fuck probably but for that. I just think of how many more amazing white people are in SA and it makes me genuinely worried for them. I want to help in any way I can.

what flags are those?

Haven't seen Sup Forums so fired up and supportive about something in a long fucking while.

Love it

It shouldn't be wasted on people with below 80 iq

How many poisonous animals are in SA? Listen my fellow white brothers there are many niggers you need to genocide alot of them to win, find some venomous animals and make some chemical weapons put it into their water and watch as millions drop dead since nigger hospitals are complete shit.

Don't worry, it's 1:00am in SA and most of us are sleepy. There are discussions around afternoon/evening. Often good stuff.

I'm going to say this once.

AWB are below nigger tier.
Far from fashy and a disgrace to whites in South Africa.

Thanks for the offer, but I saw more blacks in France than I usually do here.

>then, civil war when?
Never unfortunately (or fortunately)

This will develop differently

So how many farms have been taken and/or whites have been killed yet?

Or is this all overblown?

reddit.com/r/southafrica/comments/80qacw/the_day_weve_all_feared_has_finally_arrived_the/

Please help this thread, we need Afrikaners on the internet knowledgeable about ongoing measures to protect Afrikaners.

Lemme guess, you've been to northern france, haven't you?

Because we sense real danger. Sometimes we get carried away with SA stuff, but it's serious business. SA threads often draw attention and passion.

because nogs over here say one thing, then don't do that thing, and forget what they said the next day n shiet. and jews are inherently insane.

They are leaving and will continue to this place is wild west in a way. You can gain a lot but lose it all. Most youngsters want to grab a decent degree and leave, some will even join foreign armed forces to get out.

lol aint that the truth man cheers to you lot. What a great bunch of threads

>media silence
>is this overblown?

i feel like watching district 9 and that other SA movie because of this shit LUL. I'm gonna pretend the aliens are niggers.

Unfortunately, I argued against it viciously but was out voted by the group of friends. The day they wanted to visit the Eiffel tower they couldn't because a Sierra Leon protest.

I spent my time in the museums and palaces.
A shame to see white europe sink into the mud of Africa

sienersvanrensburgvisions.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/european-contacts/

how ready is the white population for a SHTF scenario?

IT'S HAPPENING! Race war soon?

> pretend the aliens are niggers.

Wasn't that pretty much the subtext of the entire film? And then ofcourse it turns out in the end OH NO YOU BECOME THE THING YOU HATE.

Such a terrible ending to a decent movie.

Not at all but they better get ready.

For SA whites - How many people do you think have been actually preparing for this with - fire arms legal or illegal, food and other supplies, grouping up with like minded people to make plans for this day?

Ill celebrate their aesthetic all I want man fuck off

if you're going to make these threads regularly you should come up with a plan of action. americans want to help, but most don't know how or the best way to. charities or channels to send aid would be nice. maybe give the americans something to do here in terms of spreading the news.

If you're expecting an african chimpout of epic proportions, prepare to be disappointed. For communists, the ANC has done a really great job of playing the long game. By this time next year, Boers will be leasing their own land from the government. The plan isn't to kill the golden goose. It's to degrade and humiliate it as much as possible.

>misleading.exe

it's nice to see someone using my oc i didn't think anyone even saw that when i posted it

redpill me on mandela

he got too close and a nigger gave him aids. he should've paid more attention.

>tfw

You didn't pay the farm kaffirs for the sex you've been getting so the murder you

the top flag is the old south africa flag
the second is i think the afrikaner independence/self determination movement?
the third is the afrikaner weerstandsbeweging

nigger communist who hated whites and wanted gibs

Communist niggerjew.

i saved it from an earlier thread? didn't crop it myself. Like I said I like the flag

They would need to sign over the deed. I know a few will pussy out but I get the feeling that many of the White farmers are tough as nails and twice as sharp. They'll tell them to fuck off and when push comes to shove that's how the fighting starts.

My hart lĂȘ in die karoo but it is too dangerous for me to live there now bru

Leader of ANC and their armed wing

Not an angel
Order terror attacks, torture, usual terrorist stuff
Brought ANC to the table with whites and averted a post-apartheid shitshow

But everything is fucked anyway

mandela's legacy is murder, terrorism, and rape. but he was a jewish puppet and so the media portrays him as a hero and has the whole of the west convinced he was a saint

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF A COUNTRY THAT ISNT OF YOUR SKIN TONE WITH SUCH INTENT TO WIPE OUT THE NATIVES OF THE LAND ARE YOU PEOPLE THAT FUCKING RETARDED TO REALIZE YOURE THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE ACTUAL SOLUTION WITH SUCH INTENT TO DESTROY RATHER THAN COLLABORATE AND LOVE

hahaha I was pretty happy to save that thanks man

>Ecuador
I'm impressed

Where I go in the Karoo there aren't really any people at all.

No people = No crime

Well, that's how Northern France is. I currently live in the South-West in a big city and apart from the usual band of nignogs and shitskins that lurk in the downtown hub, they keep to themselves in their suburbs.

>162149349
This is bait, don't reply.

WTF are you on about man? Eugene is who you hate? Out of this whole fucked up situation THIS is what you nitpick? what a poes. Feel sorry for you

Triggered. Go back to Africa, nigger.

Well the reason for media silence can easily be explained because.....nothing happened right?

I need South African input

It's all so tiresome...

I'm from Kimberley, granted it isn't as bad as some other cities but still not safe. I've been here for a couple of years now, it's chill

NOTING THIS

AND UNDERSTANDING A GENOCIDE UNTO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO BELIEVE YOU CAN ILLEGALLY COLONIZE A LAND BY MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE OF THAT LAND

What's the actual chance of a war happenning boerbros?

>if you're going to make these threads regularly you should come up with a plan of action

Finish my degree, sell my business, sell everything I can, take my family shit and leave to Central/E.Europe

If you want to help raise awareness and attention. Make it easier for whites to get out.

>I currently live in the South-West in a big city and apart from the usual band of nignogs and shitskins that lurk in the downtown hub, they keep to themselves in their suburbs.

Sounds nice, do you know that a large portion of the original Afrikaaners were French?

Would it be okay to kill someone who is trying to kill you?

I swear I hear the strangest shit at this time of night outside, sounds like theres fucking drunk witchdoctors chanting on the street. earlier heard a black woman getting raped (quite common) Im in a suburb. once me and a friend heard a brutal rape nearby but we were locked inside a compound (long story) and just listened to this woman getting raped in the bushes outside. was a bit hectic, the sounds. then she just went silent.

Fucking hell you live in a right shithole. Makes me sooooooooo glad to be English.

he's from an african royal line like all the african politicians, they're all sold out to the Queen of E.

I do, this is precisely why I'm almost tempted to overcome the giant spiders, should you guys need help. I can't really put up much of a fight but I'm a glorious cook and I can carry my weight.

Wat area( without being too specific) coz i hear jack shit. Just gun shots and car chases over weekends

Breh...that's not normal. Well for niggervillages it might be but it really really isn't

how is it misleading?...

well, there won't be any nogs left to complain about it. so it's fine I guess.

yeah you're a faggot mate

It's going to become the new norm in Europe in 30 years. We might as well take notes.

Lol you niggers are nuts, you already control the land stupid black fuck.

I think "coloured" means Khoisan. The king of the khoi is based btw. He wants an independent Afrikaner/Khoisan/Asian country and says colonization was the best thing that ever happened to his people.