Cocotama

Was this the cutest anime episode ever? Cuter than anything in Aikatsu or Pripara or Fairilu or anything else.

But can Cocotama be sexier?

Maybe.

Hey, I watched the first couple of episodes of this! It seemed alright, but I wanted something with a bit more plot, so I didn't keep watching.

>Cuter than anything in Aikatsu or Pripara or Fairilu or anything else

What did he mean by this? I don't get the general meaning he's trying to get across.

Try Fairilu maybe. Though that one also takes a while to get to the plot, but it gets pretty intense.

Generally speaking I meant nothing specific in general, it was merely a spontaneous thought.

Ah, I see. I think I get the general picture now. People like you are generally nice, thanks. Nothing like those nasty generals from precure like Julio.

I just noticed a horrifying fact, it only took me 3 years of watching this show.
There's always a receptionist Meganee outside the entrance to every PriPara, isn't there? These Meganees exist in the real world, they could totally walk out of the store!

Sumire and Koharu are the prettiest in the franchise, how can other meme idols even compare?

>Prettiest in the franchise
>Both have purple hair.
I think you're into something.

Purple haired girls are the best!

I agree

Please note the difference between superior lilac girls such as Koharu, Sumire and the Manakas, and lesser purples such as Mizuki and Beat.

Ran is prettier than Sumire.

I want to fuck Lala.

MIREI user IS FUCKING DEAD

Pripara has this "magical realism" thing going on for it if you ask me.

Pripara is actually an multidimensional invasion utilizing cultural imperialism.

That is a cat, not a girl.

terrorist idols when?

So is this one.

Precure is so bad, I did not even bother watching the newer series after GoPri.

Precure is fine unless you're an anti-/u/ jerk or sakugafag.

rola a cute

I heard Rola is very messy with her yogurt and gets it all over her face.

The real world is actually inside PriPara. システムデース!

Which idle is the fluffiest?

hey nick

Cocotama is my drug.

For me, it's Hime. Intelligent, blue, and with an obnoxious sense of humor. I'm suffering from withdrawal

Make yourself some pancakes in her honour.

pnkk gives me pseudo diarrhea and ruins my day every time

Please someone kill her already

She's so ugly that made the girl on the right cry.

thank you mr skeletal

Japanese girls are cute

The girl on the right is Akari seiyuu, so yeah Aikatsu 2nd gen didn't only had better design in the anime

Literally how? They're just flour, eggs, and milk. Do you eat them with weird stuff you don't normally have?

I have intestinal pain like every other day at this point, I don't know. My body seems to only handle highly processed sweets like poptarts and lucky charms, but things like donuts and pancakes fuck me up. This might just be the natural conclusion of being an amerifat. I'm a bad little girl.

Flour is a problem. Celiac Disease maybe?
Milk can also be a problem. user could be lactose intolerant.

I kind of assumed a non retard with a known condition would mention that. "I can't eat pancakes as I have Celiac and can't handle wheat" for instance.
You're food intolerant.

>food intolerant
Is that a thing? What's he supposed to eat then, plastic?

Is that a boy?

I want to die

I would live off of coffee, coca-cola, and chips and salsa if I could. Being a human being sucks.

ok

It's like I'm really watching Kabuto

I'M NOT DEAD
I GOT A JOB

That's worse than being dead.

KINDA...

I'm watching Pretty Rhythm opening just because
Soooooooo, Gloria was a fucking evil Vocal Doll?

I hope that, one day, subbers will spell """vocal doll""" properly.

Go to a fucking Doctor you damn retard.

I did once actually, she said nothing was wrong. Maybe I just don't get enough fiber.

>go to China
>run into a bootleg version of herself
Sasuga.

But both series have been better than the bland disappointment that is GoPri.

are you mad because they use capitals?

It's "bokerdole", obviously.

>generals

not sure what you're on about, this isn't a general

Can I post about Pripara here?

The other day I saw someone posting in a PriPara thread about Leona going to Danpri. Is that actually true, or was it just baiting?

>baiting
It's called "joking".
And I think in this case it wasn't, I believe it's going to happen in the mobage.

I HATE IT

I WISH IT HAD SUBS TO ALLOW ME TO HATE IT

I WANT TO STICK MY DICK IN IT

Git gud son.

>EOPs will never understand this
kek
>the other day
Wasn't it, like, ten hours ago?

>Wasn't it, like, ten hours ago?
Every day is the same so sometimes I can't tell.

A cat is fine too.

Please buy and translate it weeb-dono-tachi.

Dude get a life being sad is literally physically unhealthy

>ゴゴゴゴゴ

I'll translate if you buy it.

really makes me think

Was some user going to buy that Detective Chiri doujin? The offer's still up to translate it if you do.

Dude just be urself xD
Just stop being sad lol

If there's nothing physically wrong with you and you live in the first world, then yes, it is that easy. Just find something to get angry at. Anger, as contradictory as it sounds, makes you happy. I think it might have to do with low test or something. Ever since I started getting angry, I've been way happier. If there really is nothing wrong with you besides being sad though, then you are just being a bitch, which is okay because sometimes it's hard to know when exactly you're being a bitch if you've never really been a bitch before.

Of course I don't know your life situation. If you're physically well and have free time along with opportunities, then you are being a bitch.

I used to be angry at the internet all the time and report posts and threads and believe in cancer and whatnot but that was never any fun, and this attitude also translated to my real life which just made me sour and unmotivated. I've been way happier since I started taking it easy both irl and on the internet. Being happy made me happy! I guess there are people that actually enjoy their anger but I doubt it's a general thing.

Why do you have a picture of my basement?

aromageddon>gaarmageddon

As much as I love Garuru, yes.

This was a really cute doujin

Interesting. Whenever I take it easy, I get all nihilistic and depressed. Anger gives me meaning. Ever since I've had a two hour commute in some of the worst traffic in the nation, I've felt much better. All my sadness turned into hatred for old people, Mexicans, and women, and I've felt marvelous ever since.

Good for you though, I never would have thought that being happy makes you happy.

Then you don't love Garuru at all.