How will gun rights activists recover?

How will gun rights activists recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/968589532126998528
iflscience.com/policy/switzerland-has-a-stunningly-high-rate-of-gun-ownership-heres-why-it-doesnt-have-mass-shootings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I say thing hehe me funny and smart

Harvard needs to be starved of funding

>nervously laughing about being helpless

From what?

And when i was in college, we were allowed to carry rifles on campus.

I guess we had different experiences

the writing is a bit tortured and open to interpretation

>gun rights activists

no need for that, it's in the constitution

(((Every time)))

Just give up your guns goyem

To be fair it was poorly written, it lets these faggots keep arguing over it. If they had just left off everything before the comma there would be no way to twist language to deny it.

No it isn't unless you have a double digit IQ

He thinks he’s being clever, but really he’s just offering up an indictment of the (((culture))) at his law school.

Ah yes condescension, the liberals most frequently used and least effective form of persuasion

the united states wasnt fucking founded by kike lawyers

That's not what the Supreme Court has ruled in the past few years

>Seth

Layer... has no respect for the law of the land where he practices.

by not giving a shit about yet another soapboxing liberal asshat?

Lawyer*

(((Abramson)))
It literally writes itself.

Those founding fathers who fought a war to create the greatest country on Earth were such fucking idiots, goyim! Isn't that funny! I went to Harvard so you know I'm right!

When I was in law school (King's College, 1764 to 1771) voting rights for all was treated as a running joke—poorly written garbage wildly misinterperated by non-lawyers for their own self-interest. So no, I don't get into arguments with voting rights "purists." I don't take them seriously.

SHALL

I don't know, it's written very clearly SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Oh, I see, the founding fathers wanted to guarantee that people would keep their rights to be armed when serving in the military. This is why no one takes lawyers seriously, and wants to hang the bunch of them.

I'm glad a fellow white person is here to set the record straight as they always jew. i mean do.

Not an argument

>only (((we))) are allowed to interpret it uneducated goyim

>went to law school
>its too stupid to understand SHALL NOT

Cool, now argue it against the SCOTUS, they have already upheld that people have the right to firearms in 2008.

Translated:

"I and my fellow Jews believe your U.S. Constitution to be poorly written garbage. We Jews are the ones who rule you. Kneel and serve us."

He's back peddling now.
twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/968589532126998528

>(((Abramson)))
Gas the kikes.

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

These lawyers should be purged and replaced with real American patriots.

>1998-2001
Conveniently before DC v. Heller.

This, now move along.

all you have to do is put the word SINCE, in the beginning, and you immediately understand their intention.

Is it a coincidence liar and lawyer sound similar?

iflscience.com/policy/switzerland-has-a-stunningly-high-rate-of-gun-ownership-heres-why-it-doesnt-have-mass-shootings

Let's see what problem do they not have?

Our laws and rights don't come from law school, or the amendments. They come from god.

>(((law school)))
>a fucking leaf
Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

(((Abramson)))

This.

>how will people ever defend their God given rights from tyrants and Jews?
If only the Founders had thought of this

You're rights come from who has the power and if you don't have guns you won't have rights for long because you won't have power for long.

(((Seth Abramson)))? That's all U need 2 know.

literally who?

What is there to misinterpret about shall not be infringed?

>I didn’t mean to imply
YES YOU FUCKING DID YOU PIECE OF SHIT

how come you only see awful wittyposting on Sup Forums?

it was treated as a running joke because all of his classmates and professors were lefties. And lefties, and their anti-gun sentiment, were content and lazy due to the Clinton administration pulling an assault weapon ban out of a right wing house and senate only years prior. By this point the militia era of the early 90's had largely passed, citizens were polarized mostly against gun rights due to Waco and Ruby Ridge, and Bush was known, even among the right as "weak" on gun rights. No one really relied on him to refuse to sign an assault weapon ban extension if it made it through congress and to his desk.

Also, this was before the explosion of supporters of the "the 2nd amendment is not for hunting" mindset, and of course the Heller vs. DC ruling that basically affirmed this.

hell, every non-politcal tard and even a good deal of lefties are into black rifles these days

they're not laughing anymore

obvious kike is obvious

>Abramson
really makes you think

((((((((((Abramson))))))))))

>(((Seth Abramson)))

when he was in law school, he was a non-lawyer.

i wonder if he still treats the 2nd as a joke...

>(((Abramson)))

That's what you say, dozens of supreme court cases through the centuries make one thing abundantly clear.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>What is there to misinterpret about shall not be infringed?

Look into what "pilpul" is.

I really want to kill these faggots.
Where do they gather?
Make that info common knowledge for the next pyschos.

>Seth Abramson
the only name more Jewish than that is Moshe Goldberg

Someone call him a Jew and see if he recoils.

He'll criticize the "poor wording" of a clear amendment while saying nothing of the Court-created "penumbral" rights to abortion and faggotry shoehorned into the definition of the single word "liberty". Such a jew hypocrite.

Upcoming law professionals making fun of the constitution? Absolutely haram

3 year law school?

Bill of rights: 1793
Vermont constitution: 1777

That the people have a right to bear arms for the defence of themselves and the State; and, as standing armies, in the time of peace, are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.

Thats how you know what the second amendment means

>lawyers are now some special higher class of humans that are the only ones that are allowed to read and interpret laws, dictating them to the public so that they may follow their lead.

Yes, that is exactly how long law school takes...?

literally the second amendment long hand and in reverse order

What law school considered any part of the constitution a joke? Why do I find this twitter personality hard to believe

He doesn't know law all that well.

now that's what i call judaism!

Lol what a pussy. These are the people that want to march in and demand rednecks give them their guns?

Just a Jew.

I was trying to write this. But I was having a hard time making it short and concise.
Well done!
Maybe attache that to the above tweet.

(((Abramson)))

what does he mean by well regulated? and why is he using a hyphen between well and regulated? that's not even proper grammar. how is this kike a lawyer?

Frankly I'm scared of their absolute moral authority. All that soy based muscle and the wheezing shouting of slogans are scary.

He thinks that the second amendment suggest that there should be heavy regulations. actually says sa in one of his tweets. He sounds like an idiot.

>Kike gaslighting people into thinking the 2A is poorly written

Process of elimination.

I know it doesn’t say “The right of the state to ban semi-automatic weapons shall not be infringed”

It also doesn’t say “the right of the State to restrict magazine capacity shall not be infringed”

Ergo, kys faggot Jew nigger gun grabbers. MAGA

Translation: I got BTFO and felt like the dumb faggot I am every time I argued with educated people so now I avoid them to protect my fragile ego.

The constitution will be irrelevant within our lifetime if trends continue. I've been around lawyers who are so far left they legitimately want to get rid of the 1st and 2nd

No, I was genuinely asking. Is there something in the etymology of the words?

This is literally why kikes becpme lawyers.

(((Seth))) (((Abramson)))

All you need to know.

>non-(((lawyers)))

>Abramson

Arguing from authority. Not an argument.

The intellectuals go to when he knows he can't win an argument.... first make it sound like everyone already agrees with him and then shame and dismiss the opposing side. Almost the entire Left uses this tactic. It's mental laziness and exposes how truly shallow they really are.

Fuck, they want us to be Britain?

>(((Seth Abramson)))

if you just read the minutes from the meetings, it's clear as day that the founding fathers intended for the populace to be armed equal to any government for the explicit purpose of fighting a tyrannical government

>All you have to do is change the text to change the meaning

One must remember when dealing with these geniuses that they believe a man can scissor off his member and become a woman.

>people using dedicated tools to prevent bodily harm by removing the perpetrator is a joke
Not a very funny one.

>To be fair it was poorly written
Not at all. Just because a cucked population has been conditioned to read "well-regulated" and "militia" as "government's bitch" doesn't mean that the amendment was poorly written

Harvard - will unironically - become the joke.

Can he get disbarred for this?