Mai Ball! Ch. 88

Get in

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-02/sora-inoue-mai-ball-soccer-manga-moves-to-young-animal-arashi-magazine/.120705
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How was Chidori not offside?

There's no offside in your own half.

O-oh.

The more you know. There's no offside at throw-ins either.

OLE OLE, OLE OLA, GO SHIT ON THEM, KIJIKITAAA

>This does not fucking slip

And after nearly one year we're fine with this match.
F*cking finally.

It's over. I'm actually surprised that Amane's backstory wasn't revealed.

Thanks for the dump.

Ooh

wait what is this an Sup Forums cup? Haven't been following Sup Forums cup for years.

Pretty sure Chidori could've scored on her own there.

Was Hagakure the opposing goalkeeper?

Wouldn't this be offside, though? Coming out of nowhere, ahead of the defenders and the ball?

No, it's a random invitational with teams of all kinds. Apparently running real Kijikita tactics yields you a two-point group stage exit.

Yes, you can('t) see her at the midfield.

Not entirely sure what went on there. Could be a weird angle where she's actually crossing.

Actually, the more I look at it, the more it looks like a diagonal cross with Kiiro dashing for it.

I hope so, that would be a clutch win. But the goalkeeper saying the ball was headed right for her makes me worried it'll be called offsides and we'll have to go through even more chapters of this game.

I hope not, this goal was cathartic in that we're finally through with the match instead of going through more chapters of ET.
>But the goalkeeper saying the ball was headed right for her
A shot-cross (dunno the actual English term for it) can do that.

Foreshadowing.

Thanks for explaining, senpai.
Oh shit, I had forgotten all about this. Would Mai Ball! be better as a weekly manga, or should I just read it a volume at a time?

Nice catch.

lmao wtf is this

Either turn it into a weekly or double the pages so that it feels like something actually happened in a chapter. These ~20 page monthly manga, especially an action focused one, have a hard time keeping me interested.

She couldn't really do much but get the kick and pass it since she was shown to be dead tired.

animenewsnetwork.cc/news/2017-09-02/sora-inoue-mai-ball-soccer-manga-moves-to-young-animal-arashi-magazine/.120705

Good or bad?

It's officially monthly now. Previously it was running in a magazine that releases twice a month (but MB took a lot of "breaks"). It should have 25 pages from here on out instead of 20. Ironically the manga "My Balls" ran in the same magazine.

Should be entering its final arc soon anyways.

>6 October
Kill me.

>should have 25 pages from here on out instead of 20
This is making me wary. Prior to the change, I wished that this was monthly but only because I thought that chapters would have been longer.

It's finally over

I dropped this.

The girls are great, but the actual football makes no sense. It's one of the time where I wish I didn't know shit about the sport.

If scanlators use public raws, there may be an issue.