Martin Shkreli

Is he dead Sup Forums? His image serves as a reminder to not fuck with the Clintons.

HIS NAME WAS MARTIN SHKRELI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUOLbyG930
youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HIS NAME WAS MARTIN SHKRELI

(he shitposts on Sup Forums btw) hell, he shitposts everywhere

btw OP, its his name IS Martin Shkreli.

They used IS in fight club.

Wasn't he trying to get ahold of Hillary's DNA to prove that she's really a lizard person? He probably got teleported off-world for vaporization

gets sentenced in two weeks, could be in there for while. pretty funny dude

youtube.com/watch?v=xrUOLbyG930

Are you the Dutchman that was going to write him a letter?

DELETE THIS!

his name sounds albanian

nope, I had him respond to my questions a few times on youtube live but im not that guy.

he looks eastern whatever he is

I've got a martin or two saved, Doesn't he get out in April?

jewish

Free my nigga Shkreli.

Completely retarded mistake. You could figure out a way to assassinate someone with their DNA. He should have known better.

Surkov?

People like you should be strangled! Just google his name for 5 seconds to find out hes albanian but instead makes a retarded post.

Is this what trolling level has sunk to? Its indistinguishable from retardation.

nevermind, his court date is set for march 9th or in 10 days

>He was convicted of lying to investors about the performance of two hedge funds he controlled, MSMB Capital and MSMB Healthcare, and of conspiring to manipulate the stock price of a pharmaceutical company he founded, Retrophin Inc

When playing jewish games, know the fineprint, have someone else be liable for knowing the fineprint. Protect yourself, but most of all know this:

With jews, you lose.

It was supposed to be in December. They keep pushing it back to be dicks.

wow very smart muhamad

the Albanians know their way around petty scams but they can't compete with the big boys

They keep pushing it back because it’s a frame up and their evidence of there actually being a crime is flimsy at best

he shitposts on /biz/ from his cell.

pic related.

What do they allow martin and how much phone time does he get? He needs to find ways to be as productive as he can be while behind bars.

its a reminder that you always need to tell people where money comes from. thats about it. you can't pay back investors with your own money

thats bullshit. nyc does not allow sugary cereals in jail as food due to getting sued into oblivion by diabetics.

i don't know where that is, but it's sure not where pharmabro is.

Are you happa Martin. Wtf is wrong wif your eyes boy.

If we save Martin he will join us. Fire the meme cannons!

His clan is one of the most respected in Albania

If he had just kept his mouth shut he wouldn't be locked up but no he's le epic memer troll

>he died for our lulz
kek

>nyc does not allow sugary cereals in jail
you realize he's not in jail right? he's in prison they know about diabetics in prison.

Martin had a judge order 2 days ago that he has to repay $10.4 million. Also, to satisfy other judgments against him, they tried for force him to sell his Wu Tang album. i got one thing to say

FREE MY NIGGA MARTIN
R
E
E

M
Y

N
I
G
G
A

M
A
R
T
I
N

he's in brooklyn house, which is jail. it's a detention center where people are awaiting trial. it is not a prison. prisons are only in upstate ny and people only go to prisons after they've been sentenced.

youtu.be/SEUmj3RW-rM

We need to free him from jail like an oceans 11 movie minus the cuckoldry

my bad i thought he already went away

150-160 IQ