Why you did not take the gnostic pill yet?

Why you did not take the gnostic pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8XJsM4mz6E
mundusmillennialis.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Smiley.

It's poison infected by the Semitic duelist fantasy.

>anti-life
>anti-nature
>anti-material reality
>delusional faggotry

I'm not becoming a tranny like your to unite my genders. I prefer the Jungian way of just dealing with the anima/animus and being NatSoc. Naturalism and reality are the only path forward!

Zen knew this
Nietzsche knew this
Hitler knew this
Stoics knew this

No more god damn fantasy worlds or book worship or (((Jesus))) brainwashing!

"The frog is our Jungian archetype for a return to natural principals." - Jack LaPlume

>(((Jesus)))

jesus was not a jew

Go on...

Give me gnostic pill.

All I know is it has something to do with this guy

But The Bible. Christianity, and even Messianic culture is Jewish.

>"The frog is our Jungian archetype for a return to natural principals."
NATURAL

Not Gnostic fantasy faggotry.

KEK = Natural Force

Chaos Magic = Natural Force

GET READY FOR THE NWO

Natural World Order.

HEY SMILEY!

Where do you get your IP skeletons for Sup Forums from?
>jesus was not a jew

His mother was a Jew, that makes him a Jew.

>Natural World Order.
I like it.

gnostics lost the battle against the blind god. all of their teachings are corrupted now. also translations of their ancient texts are mostly bullshit

earth is not a prison. slavery is just a matter of perspective

Dualist theology that says the Material World is evil and created by an evil entity. It's retarded IMO and makes less sense than Christianity.

Quick rundown?

>against the blind god
explain

Why haven't you taken the Dick?
The Exegesis of Phillip K. Dick.

truth is supposed to sound unbelievable, it has no obligation to convince you. lies on the other hand should make sense and be believable

>"Earth is a farm. We're someone else's property"- Charles Fort

>dood turn your brain off

Yaldabaoth

This. Do eet, OP.

>my holy book is someone else’s holy book, but it’s wrong.
Wow, so redpilled.

you have to use your other faculties to reach higher truths, to expand your awareness so to speak. you're born into a strictly materialist world so these parts of yours got rusty. you even forgot that they exist. you're just a piece of meat functioning like a computer, assessing data and comparing logical outcomes

what makes you think you're alive at all? is death what you think it is?

I'm not some New Atheist type, so I don't have a problem with death.

PAGAN CANAANITES ARE THE FALSE JEWS

Gnosis is a special kind of knowledge conveyed to initiates.
Gnosticism was brutally eliminated; it's lineage was broken.
The books are riddles with no one to give you the key.
No matter how interesting Jung or any of the many people that have peered into the gnostic and/or hermetic mysteries are, it's all just speculation. It's all gone. You will never ever know what they meant. It's all ultimately a dead end.

the classical greeks had several words we'd all translate to 'knowledge'.

'Episteme' is knowledge you worked out from first principles. There was another word I forget for knowledge you only have because you trusted the person who told you. Then there was 'gnosis'.

Gnosis is the knowledge a master carpenter has about wood. It's what sets a black belt apart from someone who's watched a lot of fights. It's a knowledge of intimate familiarity.

Gnosticism is gnosis applied to morality.

There's a central question around uniting science and spirituality - this conversation circles that question for two hours: youtube.com/watch?v=v8XJsM4mz6E

There is a belief you can't get an ought from an is. You can't if your 'is' is epistemological. Or if it's told to you by a trusted source. But you can if you 'know' on a gnostic level.

A master carpenter can make a Good chair. That is gnosis.

A master Christian can die a Good death. That is also gnosis.

>I don't have a problem with death

oh you're talking about the ultimate transformation of your body complex, the scientific term for when you stop breathing and your empty shell is buried under the ground to rot

tell me my sweet burger, are you certain that you're alive right now? do you feel satisfied with what you think you are or is there a horrendous sense of emptiness lurking beneath the countless layers of fortified fail safe mechanisms you designed to keep yourself "sane"?

>do you feel satisfied with what you think you are or is there a horrendous sense of emptiness lurking beneath the countless layers of fortified fail safe mechanisms you designed to keep yourself "sane"?

lmao I went through this shit when I was like 13. I read the entire Nag Hammadi library btw, wasn't impressed in the end. I thought the Upanishads were better.

>You will never ever know what they meant

yes that is true if you rely on your five senses and intellectual mind alone. nothing is lost, nothing is forgotten

how can something cease to exist when everything is present at the moment? how can something be forgotten if linear time is just another mere illusion?

This. Fuck gnostics and their thinly veiled satanism.

"Life is a prison so I need to destroy everything that makes life worth living"

You can thank the christcucks for that.

"The language of Truth is simple"

Idiot.

>gnostic
Is the new LARPaganism? I've seen some threads already.

mundusmillennialis.com/

It's the esoteric spiritually of the Elite.

I did. At 14. I was a true believer.

I believed that the accumulation of all knowledge and wisdom and living a pure and minimal life grounded in good works was the key to ascendance to the divine.

I did all that for decades. And nothing happened. And nobody followed. Well. My wife is still around. But everyone else simply took what they wanted and then went their own ways.

Now I believe just do your best and hope for the best.

But I am pretty smart. And I know a lot of stuff as a result.

But it didn't make me happy and more likely to ascend like I thought it would.

I'm more happy now than I've ever been. Now that I've stopped chasing after the next great truth.

There are no answers. Only choices.

So be it.

Alan Watts is more entertaining than that twaddle and he at least was honest about being a bullshitter (read "In My Own Way").
Neo-gnostics are self-delusional bores.
Read the texts by all means, they're interesting, but stop pretending you understand anything about them.

>is there a horrendous sense of emptiness lurking beneath the countless layers of fortified fail safe mechanisms you designed to keep yourself "sane"?
I'll bite. What actually am I? Shit started getting real weird once I turned 20.

Not far from the truth

O tru

I have not, but I realize the more one learns of the world, and the more self aware they are, the closer they are to God.

>Shit started getting real weird once I turned 20.
stop taking drugs

I wanted to be gnostic but after studying it, I realized its basically kabbalah which is nothing more than mass marketed satanism.

A lot like communism, it tries to hide it's the intent and message under multiple layers of obscure rhetoric. It's basically a mechanism that convinces you it's right without fully explaining the idea to you so that when you finally have the in depth knowledge, you've already tricked/brainwashed your self to believe it without question.

It uses intellect to trick wisdom into believing lies.

you seem to know a lot. I don't know what to say honestly

so you were expecting results, getting from point A to point B and you devoted yourself to certain principles in this age of lies. is it the path that matters or the supposed destination? or neither?

oh I know nothing. I'm just saying there's more to us than what we're taught to believe. we have more tools at our disposal naturally but programmed to forget about it through culture and education

hey, aren't we all pretending anyway? aren't you pretending to be whatever your name is?

I speak nothing but lies so I have no answers for you. get to know yourself and don't conform to society's bullshit

ask sincerely and you'll be shown the way my friend

because at the heart of freemasonry lies is being a sodomite.

i thought they were into hermeticism and then gnostics are the other elites that are against them

Both follow the hermetic tradition. It's a form of magic really, but the philosophy behind it's use is what's important. The elite follow a gnostic philosophy that leads them to abuse their knowledge for a foul sort of sorcery. Personally I, and many others, follow the hermetic tradition but believe the material world is gift rather than a prison.

If you're not punishing your mate with ruthless sodomy you're basically not a man though.

>Stoics
Stoically were incredibly influential on Christian thought and were pretty much entirely subsumed into Christian thought
>Zen
Buddhism is extremely anti world. It’s entire goal is to escape the endless cycle of rebirth and check out of the world entirely (nirvana)

Gnosticism is basically the belief that the material world is evil and created by the devil, who masquerades as God, and the spiritual world is good and created by the real God. In order to be worthy you have to join sketchy cults and do heretical bullshit

>STOP

It doesn’t make sense because it’s not logically consistent

You’re damn right we got rid of those crypto satanists

That’s exactly what it is

so say if i follow the gnostic principles and only use powers that elevate the spirit and get closer to truth and do not lower the conscoiousness of fellow humans for my own perceived gain in the illusion what am i?

i am not the elite lol

oops ^^^^ was for.u

If your heart isn't in it then it won't work. You either believe one way or the other and are lost to your true inclination.

Amen. (ha)

But for real, I'm with you....

>i am not the elite lol
What do the financial elite have to do with anything?

>Stoically were incredibly influential on Christian thought and were pretty much entirely subsumed into Christian thought

You mean Jews stole their memes like "Logos" and made them into a fucking rabbi,

>Buddhism is extremely anti world. It’s entire goal is to escape the endless cycle of rebirth and check out of the world entirely (nirvana)
It's not Buddhist. It's Indo-Aryan that was consumed by Buddhism like your last point.

>kabbalah is mass marketed satanism

And you say this why?

>2000 + 20 - 2
>eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil

Have people learned nothing?

RESIST

because i dont worship pussies

>You mean Jews stole their memes like "Logos" and made them into a fucking rabbi,
Jesus and his apostles were not jews. It was a caricature that did not survive philosophically. The jew are very materialistic in their religion,and trick themselves by thinking because they don't build effigies that they are not. The NT and Christianity is Greco-Gnostic. It uses Greek language, terms, concepts, etc. The work of the Nazarenes is why the OT is used at all.

Have you taken the Gnasty pill yet brother

Sure Plato's conception of deity seems intuitively accurate but is God really such a bad guy when you consider all the possible deities? What's the point of finding cute little epithets for him?

The Demiurge (the god of the Old Testament) is known in Gnostic texts as the names Yaldabaoth or Saklas, which means: the blind leading the blind.

You'd have trouble finding an ideology that isn't essentally Jewish in this day and age. That's why I am a buddhist.

>Christianity, and even Messianic culture is Jewish.
How is Christianity philosophically jewish given the warning and obvious deviation from judaism?

If you look at how Christendom brutally persecuted all gnostics throughout history and on the other hand the Christlike behaviour of the cathars. Well it says "you will know them by their fruits".

>in order to be worthy you have to join sketchy cults and do heretical bullshit
what, like raping children and eating their pineal glands?

I love the Cathars too, but be honest, were they going to stop the Muzzies? Their Manichaean predecessors, whom I love the most, failed to do that and we lost 2/3rds of Christendom to the muzzie hordes.
W-what??

No, Kaballah is not fundamentally satanic. That's like saying science is satanic. It depends on the implementation. Its idiots like you who think all pentagrams are satanic when only downward facing ones are.

There's balls underneath it...

\thread

i know what i believe and other people have zero input, most of my stuff is schizo + drug stuff when you get to the nitty gritty of it so i do not feel like expanding on it
rothschilds + world bank stakeholders + stakeholders in the vatican, parliaments and so called "secret" societies and religions have access to lots of money and power, yes, i would classify them as the financial elite, from my few run-ins with them, they all share similar traits: they are obedient and woild believe any entity they perceive to be more powerful, they have no empathy because they view hurting and killing as part of the cycle of life and they are not very smart, but cunning, like animals, so, the perfect pawns for inter-dimensional beings. Unfortunately for them, there come times (that they bring about) when they themselves will be the human sacrifices. Very sad.

lolno
>that would be globalist zionism also known as Worship of Saturn/Moloch etc

>posting about gnosticism
>without having read the Dead Sea Scrolls or other writings (emerald tablets/hindu vedas etc)
The fuck is this shit even

So what is your theology regarding the old testament? You sound more like a gnostic than some gnostics in saying Christianity isn't essentially Jewish. Why would God grant the israelites his favor? was he just keeping them on a short leash?

ok ok we get it you like devas, hermeticism and the jew bible

>The Demiurge
= dualism

= psychotic Semitic bullshit

= Jewish brainwashing

= GTFO

>elites use the destruction of the World Trade Center as a symbolic ritual of the two towers Jachin and Boaz to usher in a new paradigm shift
>THATS NOT REAL GNOSTICISM
They're playing you like a fiddle. They want us to be profane so they can mass sacrifice us without guilt.

>the elites worship saturn but also use esoteric powers and perform rituals in line with the hermetic tradition to control us and destroy the masculine spirit within man and the feline spirit within women so that the two become one

You've got some 'splaining to do, enlightened master

>they have no empathy because they view hurting and killing as part of the cycle of life and they are not very smart, but cunning, like animals, so, the perfect pawns for inter-dimensional beings
You lost me several times.
>how do you know they have no empathy
>where / what are these inter dimensional beings
Gnostics were probably right about there being different beings. The OT is a mixture of good and bad. I think a being gave them "power"-but not for their sake. Whatever was in the Garden was probably not the most high God, and the Nag Hammadi has a lot regarding that. On the other hand, I have no doubt that Melchizedek is a priest of the most high God although he is in Genesis as well. The Nag Hammadis however vindicate him.

>>without having read the Dead Sea Scrolls or other writings (emerald tablets/hindu vedas etc)
Who the fuck in their right mind would actually take the time to read the Vedas?
I pretty much agree with this.

they have no empathy because they do not hesitate to drain others of energy or use them for their own gain, and profess that there is nothing wrong with taking away someones free will, and enjoy it when someone gets hurt, love eating meat, profess that they got to where they are by divine right, yet that they do not deserve it if something bad happens to them, always someone else's fault, other people are evil and have to be imposed upon mentality and they get rushes from low vibrational settings
these beings possess people or just influence them when its not a full possession, they are in the lower astral or some dimension you would have to tune into, they harvest energy and also wisdom from our dimension