What do you think of Turkey?

What do you think of Turkey?

Wish it was available for all holidays, not just Thanksgiving.

It's a good source of protein. I prefer it over chicken desu.

>it's another meme flag posts a half-naked woman in an attempt to slide threads episode

I think I need me some of that oriental vagina.

Every post you make is with a meme flag

Turkey is a shitbird, if it wasn't for Thanksgiving nobody would be eating that foul creature. Fuck turkey AND YES I AM FUCKING MAD

Roach shitskin scum

Pic related

>mfw no turkish qt.

Most of their famous actors aren't ethnically Turkish. Says a lot.

Okay Alberto

Turkish men are the most hated in Europe.

It's alright, but fish is better for you.

What if they pretend to be Greek?

I prefer fish

You demonstrably shitfaced nigger. Turkey is amazing. Get back to your soy food and gag on it faglord.

KARABOGA
I was always wondering what this ulan means kek

>Mexico
>Fair

Reminder that Sup Forums's idol Rockwell considered roaches white.

The absolute state of this board

OP looks like a German Turk to me -, if you ask me.

I prefer chicken,so I'll stick with France

Wtf is going on here?

No OP, nobody wants to go to your shithole country, except you, when we make the trains ready.

>Turkish female thread
>no Anzu

Seriously?

European Turkey is white, and they don't like the Arabs. There is more than one Turkish ethnicity.

>niggermerica

hahahaha

Very good country.
Has lots of history.
Also beauty.
It's everything you could ask for.
Greetings from Macedonia!

I like them but they need to stay the fuck out of Syria once the K*urds are gone and leave Assad alone. Other than that they have a fantastic country with plenty of friendly people and some of the best resort towns in the world. Amazing food and shops too.

European is turkey is like 2 percent of its total landmass, mutt.

That map was about the skin color of heads of state, not of the countries. Now, THIS map actually IS about the countries. As you can see, POORtugal is still fucked. Kek.

SPBP kek

Am I the only one that still wants to have many babies with her?

Yes it has the Hagia Sophia, my fellow macedonian muslim

Croatian girls are hotter

Thank you user. Pretty much only a pig farm owning kike would hate on turkey. Can't even let a single holiday cut into their profits. baka

>Like 2 percent of the landmass
And 14% of the population :^)

There is a saying in Croatia.
"tko bira masturbira"

>turkish female
>female
>anzu
Answered it yourself

>
ofcourse, they are christian and therefore have brains

Anzu is shit
At least post a cute meme Turkish girl

I also love Turkey Sandwiches

is that a pile of camelshit in the background?

I love tofu turkey. It goes great with soy sauce, soy milk, soy burgers, tofu salad and soy bread. Tasty.

It's Greek culture

I thought it came out when pedohammed fucked his favourite camel

any new anzu lewds?

Wow, it seems that the only reason they made that first map was to rub it in that Onigger was sitting POTUS

Good bus taxi drivers here, considered second class, not violent but in the past did a lot of nigerrish shit so deserves it's population to be replaced (territory is good)

ah, I was expecting the
>her

sigh. I am too old I guess.

She is cute but I prefer Anzu

and most of you are subhuman mongrels

>implying I'm a Muslim

semite muslims mixed with Greeks and armenians which is why some of them look whtie, sage

True if big

Show me one pair of nice looking turkish feet.
Hint: you can't

Turks are genetically Indo-European and just happen to speak a Turkic language and be Muslims with some Arab, Iranic, and Armenian admixture
If Greeks weren't so weak Anatolia would be populated by pretty much the same people but Christian and speaking Greek

No, but I am always looking!

Give it a few more generations and the Kurds will outnumber the Turks. Anatolia will be under Indo European hands once again Inshallah

they were sand nigger mudslimes so they mixed with asiatic turks and arabs since they were both muslim, the only reason seljuks got to constantinople is because of all the wars byzantium was fighting

I prefer ham sanwiches.

It’s a land of cockroaches that have made me wait three years for bannerlord.

we're not Indo European

Greeks are our subhuman rapebabies

I literally said Turks are Anatolians, not Greeks
I said Turkey would be speaking Greek, which it would because Greeks already killed the Anatolian languages by that time

anatolians have historically been indo european, but again with the ottoman empire demographics (((changed)))

That's exactly what I said though

I eat red meat and fish because I'm not a faggot

we're not Anatolians either. Anatolian Greeks are Anatolian.

It's the go to thanksgiving meal!

it's ok, i like it with gravy and taters.

sorry im not into sex with bugs

how good can they sense turk-ness. im turk/lightskin arab but everybody thinks im latino lmao hahahahahahah

but srs im going to europe next month

I have in all my years never seen a remotely attractive T*rkish woman. It's very impressive.

discusting cancer that should not exist. they did many genocide and they don't even accept it

Don't shake hands with them, they don't use toilet paper

Your women love Turkish men. Grow balls salty beta cuck.

cracker pls

>Projecting this hard

Turkish goblins will straight up spread themselves if they find out you're a western-european.

You however, are brown manlets who's most famous characteristic is that you don't wear deodarant. You have as much sexual capital as your average Somali in Northern Europe.

Niggers.

>Assumes i've never been to Northern Europe.

Drink your soy milk and tell your mommy to tuck you to bed. Dealing with women is for high testosterone men.

some of their chicks are really pretty, due to the sizable portion of European genes in their population, courtesy of hundreds of thousands of stolen babies from the balkans

>muh Janissary

other than that their men tend to be obnoxious and a lot of them look like gypsies.

My drill instructor told me that the best whorehouses were in Turkey because they take your wives away when you weak failed males can't pay your debts and then your wives are forced to pay off your mistakes by sucking US Marine dick.

im a faggot and i eat red meat

all attractive "turkish" women are just stolen balkan girls. Prove me wrong.

>rapebaby wewuzzing
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

subhuman rapebaby

Has anybody here actually banged a middle eastern or turkish chick? Do they have stinky cooters?

2nd grade Greeks at best. subhumans. worthless scum.

I've always thought it was a place for vacations for Europeans. They don't teach us about Turkey and Ottoman Empire history in middle school. I went to Science and Technology area for high school and we didn't got history, etc. National mainstream media doesn't cover it and when it covers it covers it from European Union / pro-NATO point of view. I don't remember how they covered the coup d'etat attempt or the referendum btw.

We learn that Fall of Constantinople is to mark generally Middle Ages and Renaissance but we don't connect the dots. with Turkey and probably talk about Ottoman Empire of being part of Central Powers.

infested

You couldn't point Northern Europe on a map, third world shitskin

Nice comeback btw.

Yeah much testosterone to be found in the land of eunuchs, slaves, and degenerated Greeks.

>mongrel subhuman
I always laugh at subhuman amerimutts here

Some American and Russians have better understanding of Turkish and Turkic concept. These balkan rapebabies are most delusional shitposters on this board.

What happened to that coup a few years back?

>no war
I fucked a Turkish girl once and she was a virgin. AMA

Makes me sleepy.

>t. Mohammedanized 85IQ goatfucker