African natives are going to enslave, dismember...

african natives are going to enslave, dismember, and rape these women to death over the next few months until their race is completely eradicated

why doesn't trump care?

>he thinks the nogs will win

Because white men don't want war that's why we try to think about peaceful solutions even if theirs none

I may welcome here in my country but she must breed for me a lot of sons, inshallah

It already happened in Zimbabwe

>1519768829043.jpg

Sigh

* Unzips

>there's

Fucking illiterate, probably enrichment, leaf

G*d that's so fucking hot

It's not Trump's problem.

I'm 1/134th native american you racist.

Europe for Europeans
Africa for Africans
funny how suddenly all these shills adopted the leftists pro multi culti/"SA needs to be more diverse" type of narrative

>go to the niggerland
>die from the niggers

I know, the concept is clearly foreign for burgers, but still.

>africa
op we've known for centuries wat taking africa entails. some got there too soon

shut up retard

Why doesn't Elon Musk?

>natives
Only natives in South Africa are the Khoisan.
Most of the niggers are Xhosa and Zulu, nothing native about Bantu trash.

>Africa for Africans
nah mate it's gonna be africa for asians once white people become too small

kek. that faggot sold his soul to satan

Because he is a business man that lives in a rich gated community.
>Voluntarily live in a violent shithole when you have enough money.

Blame "White man's burden" for this.
Really, would be much better if they were more open about "let's conquest those niggers" and not try to masquerade it as some sort of Christian virtue, completely with whining "we dindu nuffing" the moment they get to reap what they sow.

At least it wouldn't seem so faggy.

Africa for Africans is utopia, it will be either governed by whites, or devoured by the Chinese. Niggers can't rule themselves.

America has it's own problems. We don't need to worry about what goes on in the other side of the world.

>nignogs eradicate all the roasties
BASED
A
S
E
D

There isn't a controversy yet for Trump (or any European politician) to make a move for SA refugees. Wait for them to start taking land.

So why did he fucked your mom? I thought entire state knows she is a whore.

World for Whites
Mass graves for Niggers

Objections?

he'll send more anti-aids drugs, dont worry

AFAIK he isn't South African citizen anymore.

>why doesn't trump care?
He does but he's too respectable to say anything; it's why I didn't vote for him.

>Why doesn't Trump care?
Because so far Trump has gone his entire campaign and presidency without saying the word "white"
It's not possible semantically possible to address the race issue in SA without using the word "white", you can't just use euphemisms like "patriotic Americans"

>muh white man's burden
I don't give a flying fuck about nigger countries or their future

Toll paid.

Is that the ranch massacre or whatever?

Sweden, you have too few men, shut up for fucks sake. Besides - all your war casualties ever credited to other white people. Same applies to any nation in Europe. White men - their own worst enemy

>intentionally live amongst the coal....

why would trump care he's just a puppet like the others

Why doesn't the Dutch government care?
They are our own blood.

FPBP, I wouldn't bet against the huwhite man even if they're outnumbered 100-1

Feels good man l'll get my fair share of white women
T.nigerian

I just want the white South Africans repatriated to white countries. Let the niggers stew in their own filth alone over in Africa and watch how happy they are when the man leaves and their nation completely falls apart.

I actually can't wait for the slaughter of the boers god bless the Jews and Chinese

Lets be honest here - since the beginning Trump said Make America and not Africa great again. He also said he is about to drop any deal with Europe and Canada, never excluding them from the rest of the world. and in the end even China got away, but not white countries. He hates them cause those are too liberal for his taste. At least he honest - never said he would help them or protect them.

the best thing for SA would be to keep the jewSA government out of it. the whites will win.

Its Sup Forums, never trust photos on Sup Forums.

Grant her and other S. African qt 3.14 women refugee status. Better yet, Sup Forums should start mail order White South African brides like pic related.

Cause Africans wont do shit. as they didn't in the past 24 years.

You realize that your laws prevent anyone from getting in USA legally? Especially unmarried women?

Yes, let's all do like Putin instead and just redefine what it meanst to be a Russian. Good thinking Igor, now back to your bottle

The immigration laws need to be scrapped, bring back fucking quotas on non-Whites.

>Get a passport
>Or get a visa
>Come to US
>Get married
>Apply for citizenship
>????
>Profit

>african natives
>Implying Bantus are native to SA
Hahahaha

They can't, even Holland wouldn't let them in, cause for Europeans they are Africans, and not even refugees, but privileged white colonizers. Its leftist stupidity at this point - but it works this way. In fact Canada tried to let them in, but this caused outrage among left wing so they blocked this.

>being a godless commie
Hell is for ever!

White people in South Africa has nasty habit of keeping loaded guns nearby. Just saying.

US embassy wont issue visa for you if you are unmarried white girl.

>african natives
Boers have been there since before there were many africans in that area. Boers are the natives in SA

You don't have to remind me.

cant wait to stop your red skull

>tfw you will never Boer your dick into her

Gibs milkies

South Africa doesn't allow them to leave retard. If it was easy for whites to leave South Africa they would do so and the economy would collapse. The South African economy is entirely supported by whites, the government knows this and they make it hard for them to leave. Blacks however can easily leave because they are a vermin.

There were tribes before them, just not those who are settled there now.
Anyway, its not the case for left wing, they have no problem claiming that POC were part of Europe ever since prehistoric times.
You just can't reason with them.

A civil war based on race will likely break out at some point in the near future. Really the whites in South Africa need to start framing this situation to US government in the following terms:
1) Law and order will collapse under a wholly black run country.
2) Existing infrastructure and skilled labor will be destroyed.
3) South Africa will no longer have means or will to mine and produce the raw materials the America war machine needs.
4) If you don't act now, China will.
5) We can keep the genocide on the down low if you help in UN and restrict the media.
6) The cost of this operation could be cheap, as simple weapon systems would work.
7) South Africa will refuse to sell raw materials needed for advanced arms to Russia or China for the foreseeable future.

>why doesn't trump care?
Because Africa belongs to Russia. Putin has invested billions in setting up nuclear reactors all over the country.

Communists are usually low t betas who became fond of being abused due to the absence of their fathers. When society does eventually collapse, they will be the first to go.

She is too fat though. there is much hottier South African girls.

>tfw she's going to be raped to death by a pack of feral niggers.

SA government do not stop them from leaving, its Western countries who do not let them in.

Meh, she could lose some weight and her tits are too big, but she's still hot. She looks like she'd make for a great mother, she's got that preemptive MILF body

Nice boobs

these communists meme flaggers arent real communists.
in fact, they would be the 1st ones to be put down under a legitimate regime

So far there is no sign of it.
SA would be Brazil of Africa, that's all.

Did they fuck that one with a broom???

>she
>that jawline
i have some bad news, user.

Her blacked videos are gonna be legendary.

Africa definitely doesn't belong to Russia, if something, some parts of it controlled by De Beers, some by Chinese, somewhere few oil companies which belongs to Russian oligarchs. If Putin wishes to get more through blood and violence in South Africa - than he is only going to murder even more white people than he did before. Eventually he wont get anything from it though.

waiting for CNN to report on ebil white racists when they use deadly force to defend themselves against the rapists and murderers

Americans, you are disgusting perverts. Your dirty addiction to moms and elderly is disgraceful.

The one place where military intervention is actually needed, and cuckservatives don't care.

Instead, they're more concerned that an Iranian girl can't buy a frappucino while wearing a mini skirt and high heels.

Just remember that a similar thing happened in 1939 and a certain noble man that actually had honour risked a second world war just to save his people.

This shows where the interests of white Americans actually lay.

>wanting a woman who would make a great mother is disgraceful
wat

they're probably feminists and fucked niggers

They cant invade South Africa. Americans do not want to die for other countries. Same reason why you do not see US forces defending Ukraine.

if I were south african, it'd be open season on nigs

i'd go around like the punisher every night and just slaughter as many as I can

>wanting kids

Found the faggot.

>meanwhile, in Russia

You gotta be smarter than that.
Besides, you have to work at day if you want to eat something. At night therefore you have to sleep.

Africa literally doesn't have borders, you can be a somalian nig and legally move to South Africa to apply for gibs

tbqh I wish Trump would grant citizenship and help evacuate and grant refugee status to the 4.5 million afrikaners. It'd help us out too by dropping them off in strategic battleground states, in a reverse of the trend ZOG does with browning up states to turn them blue.

Daily reminder that this banned in America.

You are wrong. There is borders and even more strict due to recent conflicts.

whites have no place in that god forsaken continent, why dont they leave or start a funding campaign to bring them to iran where they will be safe

>look at this faggot. this is a white person using a meme flag, pretending to be a black person who murders farmers and rapes their women. he snarls his little face into a wry furl, imagining the discomfort he has created.

>"HAHAHA RACISTS BTFO"" he says

>t"hose people who dont want white people to die, im going to larp as a nigger and btfo them. haha"

look at this dumb kid. this dumb little faggot who thinks saying nigger is worse than laughing at the murder and rape of his own race.

>he thinks south african women never burned the coal being around so many niggers for so many years,young girls grow up used to the presence of many niggers in south africa and yet they are immune to it.

keep shilling for the fag,why you don't adopt one? give her a visa get that good 'ol divorce and some money to start her journey of coal burning in the land of freedom.

Iran kinda Islamist's state. Or was it irony?

I've seen people here who claim to like Asian women.
To me they are ugly as fuck. So, your own standards here quite low.

mods are literally vodkaniggers

Meh, it's not as common as you'd think. It happens sure, but from the Boers I've spoken to they face alienation and usually death.

lol blyad

dude, you sound like you are villager from some Amish fairy land