I just found my family owned slaves

what is a reasonable amount to pay in reparations?

None of the slaves are alive to collect the money.

How much ammo do you have? There's an opportunity in SA right now to send the nogs some gifts flying at them pretty fast.

pay yourself one bullet to the head
also sage

Dude you should be celebrating. Prost!

My family used to own 10 negroes in the 1700s. The only think I regret is not owning 10 negroes in 2018.

>The only think I regret is not owning 10 negroes in 2018.

Disgusing. Why would you ever want to own those, I'd rather own 10 kitties instead.

Dude Farming is profitable depending on what you can grow.

$ 0.00

Put aside $5,000 in a bank account and notify the mayor of your family's dark past. Wait until the slaves pick up the money or there's enough for you to buy some expensive shit you really like.

Fucking christ. Look at that shit and try telling me marriage is good and natural. As soon as I can't fuck a woman younger than 35 I want to be put into the goddamn ground anyway.

Tree fiddy.

He ain't givin no tree fiddy you goddamn loch ness monster!

Did you inherit any money from the ones who owned slaves? No? Then you don't owe anything.

Take whatever your family would have made off the slave trade and demand reparations for the state's involvement in destroying your honorable family business.

Offer to send them back to Africa and restore their ancestral hut, goat and loin clothes. Also say you're sorry for displacing them and that you won't do it again.

negative six gorillion

You clearly didn't go far enough user. Demand they pay you back in blood.

That's only true if the slave owners didn't give their house and land to their kids.

What do you mean "pay in reparations"?
Grab some guns, dogs, and a posse and go round those niggers back up and put em to work.
>Not reclaiming you escaped property in 2018
This is why we elected Trump guys. Take back your heritage!

>a reasonable amount to pay in reparations?
mulatto grandkids

Nothing cause niggers are descended from the white slave owners so they should pay themselves.

>tfw your family owned an entire plantation and near the end of the civil war they blew all the nogs brains in and fled.

Zero.

Nothing.

Reparation is not reasonable.

Your ancestors fucked some white into them. Plenty of reparations.

what if your descendants were from Ishmael? would you be a pedo-fag who worshipped Muhammad? if the answer is yes you're as retarded as the jews. don't let your ancestry decide your life user: learn from their mistakes_get a pose, and round up those nigs one by one.

>what is a reasonable amount to pay in reparations?
Im a Jew! White people bought black slaves from us and that has traumatized us to this very day!
Pay me about 2000$ of compensation!

wew

Where did you find them and how did you family keep them secret from you?

jack shit

Popeyes a packet of Skittles and some grape soda

Say "I dindu nuffin"

Well user, thanks to welfare, foodstamps, etc.. you have more than payed back any REPURASHUNS due through your tax dollars. In fact, expect a return in the form of niggerbux, AKA NUFFIN.

>what is a reasonable amount to pay in reparations?

none. (((YOU))) did nothing wrong faggot. My family owned 1000s of slaves. I don't give two shits.