Hurr durr, this anime featuring exclusively homogeneous Japanese characters...

>hurr durr, this anime featuring exclusively homogeneous Japanese characters, made by a nation of exclusively homogeneous Japanese people doesn't feature enough black people!!

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/V4YKjQ-o6NA
youtu.be/hwc6fTnsdBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a shit about bnh except faggots and wifufags?

>niggers
>not even once

Stop shilling for your bait blog

Anime is supposed to be ideal, so obviously there aren't very many blacks.

>SJW trying to shill something

Does this really need a thread?

He fell for the 'anime characters are white' meme.
Also, something something Brown V. Board doll test.

It's clickbait or idiocy, but it doesn't surprise me that plenty of Western fans would have no grasp of the concept that white people have nearly nothing to do with anime production.

My only problem with BnHA is the pacing and how quickly it moves through arcs. Other than that, it's pretty good for a shounen, and easily some of the best stuff to come from Shounen Jump.

Not anime. Take this e-celeb shit or whatever it is out of here.

literally no one cares

>shill
Implying I'd shill for niggers. I'm just laughing at their attempts to make "anime" and "manga."

It's fucking terrible:

youtu.be/V4YKjQ-o6NA

youtu.be/hwc6fTnsdBI

Who the fuck cares you monkey?

If Dubs, Index S3 Announcement tonight

>Years of Sup Forums convincing each other they aren't racist and treat everyone equally as 3DPD
>Suddenly DN movie comes out with a black Ryuzaki
>Suddenly black actor meme is formed
>also threads like this

This board never fails to show their hypocrisy.

>404

niggers gonna nig

Doesn't MHA have LockRock?

>what is GitS

Fuck off nigger.

People started being openly racist when blacks started victimizing themselves over "muh diversity."

I'm sorry, but there very few blacks in Japan, crying about the lack of blacks in anime is downright retarded, especially when you consider that black characters HAVE been in anime before, and even as MCs. Not every goddamn show has to shoehorn a black character into the cast simply to appease a group of entitled whiny bitches in the west with a victim complex.

If blacks didn't attention whore so much with their "diversity" bullshit, people wouldn't have started being openly racist toward them out of annoyance

First video is of 2 niggers fighting and a wanted poster with both of them on it. Yet it's racist when someone says blacks are violent criminals.

This bait works everytime.

>killed by a white girl
not the best example

Well it's a good thing the west has absolutely 0 influence on anime so who cares?

Why are you giving attention to this?

Make your own cartoons, lazy niggers.

>negro culture
>culture
It goes in all fields

Niggers should fuck off.

WAH WAH I WANTED THE SHOW TO BE ABOUT MUH SHITTY KID BATMAN.jpg

>I'm black, ergo, I always view everything in terms of diversity and representation.

This is a parody right

They are, and this thread is to laugh at the results.

For now. These turds are getting pushed and funded by Crunchyroll and Netflix.

Anime needs more black asians.