Fate/Apocrypha

Whoever was in charge of the Battle SFXs for this show deserves to be fucking fired. Every fight in this show sounds like old CRT television static. And it's a shame, because the anime is a pretty good adaptation of the LN.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/cuaayk.webm
imgur.com/a/EVN2W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>he cant appreciate BLAST sound effects
cuck

I know this is bait, but honestly, who the fuck thought these distorted-ass explosions sounded good? Did no one at A1 proof watch this series? Was the sound engineer in charge of this the studio head's personal mistress or something? It just sounds like pure white noise played at max volume and literally ruins every battle in the show.

Fuck
This
Shit

So what's Vlad's NP?

The very concept of being staked.

get better headphones

Jobbing

This
It sounds like real explosions

Gonna post some cute cats from this episode

the sound effects are like the only good part of the show along with 'stolfo though

this

OP isnt based or baiting he genuinely wants this to sound like Afghanistan civil war footage? what do you want cuck, just curious
ur probobly the only one with this opinion

>because the anime is a pretty good adaptation of the LN.
Is this bait?

>"I'll punish you when I get back~"

Why is Jeanne such a slut?

"kazikli bey"
you get stabed

What about "that one" that he doesn't want to use?

Vampire mode

This show is a solid 4/10 with Shirou as the mc could be a 9/10

That shot of her lying on the ground after being kicked by Berserker was really cute for some reason. She really looked like a cat there.

Yeah, she do.

Would vampire Vlad beat Karna on his home turf?

Jeanne has been completely useless until now. I don't even understand what her goal is.

Probably

Karna is a sun guy
Vampires are weak against sun light

You do the math

Is it enough to beat the red side though?

Retards nowadays only want LOUDER

Get better headphones m8.
Every time Karna uses his abilities it's fucking sex to my ears.
my.mixtape.moe/cuaayk.webm

Dont know, lets watch the next episode together to find out

>I'm going to punish you~!
God this made me hard.

Flirty Jannu is best Jannu

To save the big and thick dragon dick (for herself).

>cuck

Back to lurking, crossboarders.

>огньо
>БУММММФФФФ
>шлик шшшшшшшш
>МУФФФФФФФФФФФФФФ
Ебахти SFX-а, гащите ми се напълниха със сперма.

ill use any word i want thank you very much, i dont need some autist newshit to tell me what to or not do when ive been on this shitty board since 2006
cuck

why did you even make this post for? do you think im gonna just stop posting because you told me to?
fucking retarded cuck

>getting this buttangry because of an insult used by kids

>I've been on this shitty board since 2006
Not regularly, I can tell.

If you have been regularly posting here since that long, you would use "faggot" instead of "cuck".

IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA IYADA

Get the cuck out

faggots

imgur.com/a/EVN2W
Cute cats

A bit underused though. Having 14 servants was not a good idea

I want to pat her.

Vlads Noble Phantasm Kazikli bey, can take out Heroic, and Immortal Spirits. He becomes an immortals while in this mode for any damage done to Vlad, will just regenerate nearly instantly. Only Drawback is to make him use this NP cause it will kill the user unless there is a greater reason why than to have Vlad come and kill you.

I want Jeanne-chan to punish me, too~!