Black clover anime airs in 21 days

>black clover anime airs in 21 days
How much butthurt is Sup Forums ?

>How much butthurt is Sup Forums ?
What? How much English is you not learn?

why you have mad lol

What is this?

Why are ESLs really into Black Clover?

First, learn some English, Pedro.
Second, it's not bad.

>How much butthurt is Sup Forums ?
Die ESL

Why is it always the same ESLfag who wants to talk about Black Cocksucker?

Its my first time Black clover thread, but you mad really much heh

>dude what if
>listen to this
>what if
>what if NARUTO
>had WHITE. HAIR.

Based CloverChads triggering HeroVirgins

which of the big memes is this one comparable to? is it shit like bleach and fairyshit or does it have some sort of redeeming quality

It's literally Fairy Tail.

Read it and find out for yourself instead of being a sheep and following the flock.

The worst parts of Naruto and Fair Tail
>dude, i have a demon inside me
>dude, nakama power
>dude, i am the eternal underdog
>dude, my guild is the worst and still the best

why would i waste time on potential dogshit when i can just simply ask if it is at all similar to what i know to be absolute garbage

its similar to Naruto, but with guilds from Fairy tails instead of villages

I seriously wonder what scenario will happen with BC on Sup Forums. BC#1 airs and threads are big, full of shitposting due to obvious reason:
1. Next episodes are like Sousei no Onmyouji (low quality) and threads die after few weeks.
2. Episodes have similar decent quality (production wise) and threads stay as shitposting fest
3. Episodes have similar decent quality (production wise) and threads die due to no one giving shit about it.

>mfw people said it would be axed before 10 chapters
>mfw they kept moving the ax goalpost farther and farther forward as the series went on

shitposting naysayers are always fun to watch as they attempt damage control after being btfo. ill grab some popcorn and keep an eye on this thread.

If Pierrot will handle it I can only admit that it will be good.

He has pink hair though

It's still terrible

What if they handle it like Twinstar Exorcists?

Why do people like this? It's even shittier than Hero.

It's literally just the most generic aspects of Naruto and Fairy Tail mixed together. Target audience is probably 10 year olds.

I haven't seen that one yet. Can you elaborate a bit? (without going into spoiler territory)

I force myself to read it because I like the way he draws females. I wish he was an artist for a different mangaka who did the writing though.

Anime only for almost whole series, filler daugher, main antagonist of manga is turned into of pawn of some nigger who is real big bad (for anime) and he turns white.
Only first and last (50th) episode had good animation.

I read a few chapters a year ago or so
it looked kinda boring, and the artstyle looks like a mix of Fairytail and Nanatsu no taizai
Both shows i did not enjoy.
but it does seem to have somewhat potential.

And that's bad because? And why did they go that route? What prevented them from adaptating the source?

I can't wait.

Why is it so popular if it's so terrible? Is it because it's filling up Naruto's niche?

This shit is worse than faggot academia

I've never seen a BC thread on Sup Forums unless it's shitting on BnHA, so not much will probably change.

>I wish he was an artist for a different mangaka who did the writing though.
he's not half bad as a writer.
it's just that he probably wants to be safe as possible after his previous stuff got axed for being too different and this resulted in narutail as it's a formula that works

I don't care for the manga, why should I be butthurt?

"if the consumers will pay money for garbage, who am I to not capitalize on it?"

Dude is playing it smart by being as terrible as possible.

Why would I be butthurt?

It was boring.
Lack of material.

For the people enjoying it right now
At which point it became 'good' to you?

It took me around 50-60 chapter for the first time I hype for something
Which was that underwater kingdom arc with that great 3-1 battle
From that point onward I actually became good to me

The slut witch using bite the dust mas fun too